03-03-2021, 08:51 PM #1
lilbeefytank
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm wondering if there's a method to reset some PS3 trophy timestamps, so they seem more legit. I'm hoping to get my profile back on PSNProfiles
03-04-2021, 02:55 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by lilbeefytank View Post
I'm wondering if there's a method to reset some PS3 trophy timestamps, so they seem more legit. I'm hoping to get my profile back on PSNProfiles

Once they have been synced, there is nothing you can do. Even if you change them on your PS3 or a different PS3, the original timestamps will still appear on Sony's servers and PSNProfiles will be able to see the original timestamps. I believe also the changed ones, but this part I cannot clearly recall. Regardless, once a trophy is synced, that is the timestamp on your account. The same is true for PS4 and other Sony systems.
03-07-2021, 09:58 AM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
I'm wondering if there's a method to reset some PS3 trophy timestamps, so they seem more legit. I'm hoping to get my profile back on PSNProfiles

Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Once they have been synced, there is nothing you can do. Even if you change them on your PS3 or a different PS3, the original timestamps will still appear on Sony's servers and PSNProfiles will be able to see the original timestamps. I believe also the changed ones, but this part I cannot clearly recall. Regardless, once a trophy is synced, that is the timestamp on your account. The same is true for PS4 and other Sony systems.

The stamps can be changed with a jailbroken console if the timestamps get changed to a older date (that way they overwrite) if you are already flagged/banned on psnprofiles it wouldn't help you since once opening a dispute they can see the original stamps (since they flagged you for your old stamps and notice they got overwritten) it would only work if you have the games hidden and aren't flagged for them

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

aeneax

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo