Post: [US] Bioshock - Semi Save Set (NO DLC) - [BLUS30166]
02-20-2010, 12:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Allright here's some saves i made for Bioshock, the reason being that most of the saves out there are for the EU and/or DLC, and are hard to find for the US/NO DLC gemes, so enjoy, these are the trophies you can obtain:

Fully Researched Spider Splicer
Prolific Photographer
Maxed All Tracks
Became a Big Daddy
Fully Researched Bouncer
Complete Cohen's Masterpiece
Fully Researched Little Sister
Broke Fontain's Mind Control
Fully Researched Nitro Splicer
Irony
Research PhD

PLEASE +REP AND THANK

Links:

RAR: You must login or register to view this content.

ZIP: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to justlooking2 for this useful post:

(Alex), abadee119, ratt, Wipeouted
02-23-2010, 05:14 AM #11
yeah i ment to say that i was trying a different variation of your theory not a direct copy of it, but yeah what i found was that if you save manually right when the game starts you can automatically switch the MAINSAVE.BSG and it will load from any save point in the game, this being said, i will soon release another rar/zup file containing all of the trophy saved game data, required for the platinum in Bioshock, so far i've managed to make 23 of the intended 31, as for the remainign trophies i will use other users save files and much like with my Uncharted 2 post, those saved game files that i'll end up using will be credited to their respected posters
02-23-2010, 09:15 AM #12
pap0024
Splicer
wat do we do i load it up and nothing gota do sumfin

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

yeh i get it now just research phd wtf do i do lol u deserve rep
02-23-2010, 11:53 AM #13
Thank you man!

Great Work!
02-23-2010, 02:44 PM #14
Originally posted by justlooking2 View Post
yeah i ment to say that i was trying a different variation of your theory not a direct copy of it, but yeah what i found was that if you save manually right when the game starts you can automatically switch the MAINSAVE.BSG and it will load from any save point in the game...

I tried it again last night and got it to work.

It didn't work with an auto save and without the recent updates.

The mainsave.bsg files from the kjb thread also work now.

The auto save killed it for me so for anyone else trying this...don't use an auto save.

The original save file never updates with a new location either, the file just loads whatever location was manually saved based upon the mainsave.bsg being used.

The following user thanked CowsGoMoo for this useful post:

justlooking2
02-23-2010, 03:56 PM #15
Wipeouted
Do a barrel roll!
hey justlooking2 are you going to upload more game saves?
02-24-2010, 03:49 AM #16
Originally posted by Wipeouted View Post
hey justlooking2 are you going to upload more game saves?

yes i am, i will be releasing all of the saves for every trophy much like i did for Uncharted 2, so far i have made 23 out of the intended 31 trophy save files, and as soon as i finish those i will combine them with other saves that i have gathered from other posters, all together having 53 trophy saves, which will get you the Platinum in Bioshock Smile..so look out for that as for when this will be coming, it depends on my sceduyle for the next couple of days..the latest being saturday the 27th

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Originally posted by Muthafodder View Post
I tried it again last night and got it to work.

It didn't work with an auto save and without the recent updates.

The mainsave.bsg files from the kjb thread also work now.

The auto save killed it for me so for anyone else trying this...don't use an auto save.

The original save file never updates with a new location either, the file just loads whatever location was manually saved based upon the mainsave.bsg being used.

thanks Muthafodder, for the research i'll make sure to release this info along with the saved-game files I'll be releasing.
02-24-2010, 04:57 PM #17
Wipeouted
Do a barrel roll!
ok thats awesome news justlooking2!!!
04-20-2010, 12:17 PM #18
Save of dlc World of hurt expert or tough guy??? last screen???

Thanks
09-10-2015, 11:34 PM #19
Thanks, this is great!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo