Post: SOCOM platinum + DLC trophies (100%) save (US, disc version)
07-03-2010, 02:08 AM #1
nomansland
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); FIRST OF ALL, DO NOT ASK DUMB QUESTIONS. READ THIS POST AND THE REPLIES CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ASK ANY QUESTION!

ok, I logged into my account and used my savefile. a friend of mine got me the DLC trophies, so I was able to copy my stats into my own savefile. as such, CREDIT ME!

i know people are trying to fool others to pay for the DLC trophies. DO NOT USE THIS SAVE TO MAKE MONEY! This should be available to everyone!

1st of all, i discovered yesterday that you do NOT need to have the COLD FRONT DLC to unlock the DLC trophies!!!!! u just need the latest patch only (1.61)!! Happy Happy

This works even if you do have the platinum already! THIS WORKS 100%! I tested it on three accounts and I guarantee it works.

READ AND FOLLOW THESE STEPS CAREFULLY!!
1. Download the savefile that corresponds to the code of your SOCOM disc. Right now we have the savefiles for BCUS 98183, BCES 00173 and BCUS 98152 (at the end of this post). If your disc is any other code than these, it WON'T work. It won't work if you have a downloaded version, YOU NEED ONE OF THE DISCS I LISTED.
2. Make sure you have the latest SOCOM patch installed (patch 1.61).
3. Copy the whole savefile to your PS3,
4. then play a ranked game on ANY map, not necessarily cold front. old maps also work.
5. Play until the game is over (all 5 to 8 rounds). Doesn't matter if you win or lose. Once you finish, a bunch of "You did not earn a trophy" will pop up.
6. When until all the popup is done, then quit the game.
7. Delete the save file, and start up SOCOM again. You will automatically make a new savefile. Now follow steps 4-6, and at the end of the match the DLC trophies will pop (also the platinum and other trophies if you do not have them!)

Smile

=====

ALTERNATIVE "DUMMY ACCOUNT" METHOD (ONLY IF THE FIRST METHOD DID NOT WORK)
1) Create a new PSN account.
2) Copy the savefile that corresponds to your SOCOM disc.
3) Start SOCOM and play a full Ranked game for the full 5-8 rounds.
4) Wait until the game finishes, and all the "You Did Not Earn a Trophy" popups end.
5) Delete the savefile.
6) Start up SOCOM, you will automatically create a new savefile.
7) Play another full Ranked match, 5-8 Rounds. And enjoy all the trophies the pop Smile
8 ) Copy the newly created savefile to your main account (or the account you want to have SOCOM platinum on).
9) Repeat steps 3-6.

=====

Note! if you have a different version of SOCOM, I can help. BUT DO NOT MESSAGE ME. Leave the info in the comments below and I will message you telling you how.

Here's the savefile:

BCUS 98183: You must login or register to view this content.
BCES 00173: You must login or register to view this content. (credits go to kolejorz50 for making this savefile)
BCUS 98152: You must login or register to view this content. (credits go to robdanduc for making this savefile)
BCAS 20051: You must login or register to view this content. (credits go to bholawz for making this savefile)

Please rep + if this helped Winky Winky
Last edited by nomansland ; 09-01-2010 at 01:22 PM.

The following 65 users say thank you to nomansland for this useful post:

.RAMBO, ℳaTiCz, 19willy74, adzybee., Amarildo88, amerAL-shbab, Azure_Hack, bearl, bitterkeit, CapoJoel, Chrisnl15, Cien, clitwub, Death Pool, Disslzit, dsh3311, ExceptionHell, File-Loader, FoxkaZ, hack73, howigethere, HUYI82, Beats, infarmation, isigo, j0ker666, jmac92123, johnw6619, JusThatGood, karimkz, kaviars, Kokirikeru, koybe_is_beast, LGxDEVIL, luislaperica, Man of Steel, Masterfalcon, Max21, mcstyle24, MdMaynard, mosiko6, Netweb, Nosleahcimx, ODDO_22, panBramburka, pap0024, Platina, Queen Snow, rencas, RussHz, sendastunt, Steel Gaming, StevenBC, teccoelho, TEJEO01, ToxicFlow809, tylerthegr8, wales079, Wartortle, WASTEDFREEDOM, Wipeouted, x-Teenage, Yoyo The King, Yuki_240sx
07-08-2014, 06:26 AM #506
LibertyCity1983
Do a barrel roll!
servers are closed. shame.... i really used to like this save exploit.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo