01-20-2011, 08:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i was wondering if anyone would like to do platinum trades
Platinums i have and possibly could get 4 you

MW2
W@W
Wanted weopons of fate
Terminator Salvation
Resident Evil 5
Uncharted Drakes fortune
Uncharted 2 Among Thieves
Burnout Paradise
Prince of Persia

I can only get you some of these Because i dont have some of these games any more (Sorry) And it Depends What you are giving me Like 4 Uncharted 2 dont waste my time then not give me a platinum. Platinums I want that are sorta easy 2 get, Infamous (only need 4 trophys) Bioshock (just do trophy hack or legit) Resistance 2 (trophy hack) Red dead redemption. Honestly ill take anything so PM your psn and ill add you! Need Someone Trustworthy (im not out to steal accounts i have my own with 1200+ trophys Ican also give Mw2 CL 4 trophys also Im not advertising my mw2 CL's either
01-20-2011, 08:37 AM #2
could i get mw2 and UC2 plat

i reped you for no reason . because iam awesome
01-20-2011, 08:48 AM #3
Originally posted by NextGenHero View Post
could i get mw2 and UC2 plat

i reped you for no reason . because iam awesome

Mw2 yea but Uc2 i want something in return
01-20-2011, 08:51 AM #4
Originally posted by ilikewaffles69 View Post
Mw2 yea but Uc2 i want something in return

ummmmmmm..... you have every trophy for every game i have .... i have nothing to give sorry

I have all the W@W trophies I can give you that in a lobby
Last edited by NextGenHero ; 01-20-2011 at 08:53 AM.
01-20-2011, 08:53 AM #5
Originally posted by NextGenHero View Post
ummmmmmm..... you have every trophy for every game i have .... i have nothing to give sorry

Can u do Black ops prestige glitch or hack cuz ill take that
01-20-2011, 09:01 AM #6
Originally posted by ilikewaffles69 View Post
Can u do Black ops prestige glitch or hack cuz ill take that

Nope Iam not that smart to do the BlackOps glitch with the patches and what not BUT . I know how to mod W@W and MW2 witch is useless to you .
01-20-2011, 11:55 AM #7
Killakk
Former Staff
You need a minimum of 100 posts to trade on NextGenUpdate, once you have reached 100 posts or more you will be able to post in the Trophies section within the NextGenUpdate Auctions category, in that section and and only that section you can post a thread like this. So until then you cannot trade on NextGenUpdate, thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo