02-06-2011, 12:57 AM #1
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok. I hope it works because i have not tested on another account.

you will need cfw + ftp + dead space 2 mod (think it will not work without the mod)

Savepoint is Chapter 7.
You have to go throught the Door next to the savepoint. Than you have to walk through the next door and use stase on the first enemy.
After that you have to use your kinese technic to put the two bombs away from the window.

run to the window to activate the laser-fence. run into the fence to destroy it. now there are coming a few more enemies. use stase on all of them. it will not work if any enemy is killed before you shoot the window.

when all enemies are in slo-mo you can shoot the window. after that you must shoot the red button above the window and it closes.

the trophy will unlock.

i have not tested this one. but there are other saves for dead space 2. so i think it should work.

SAVE:
You must login or register to view this content.

MOSad Awesome
You must login or register to view this content.

The trophy is not that hard at all but very time consuming because its hard to get it in one playthrough. so i hope it helps.

btw. sorry for my english. im from germany Smile
02-06-2011, 01:09 AM #2
proskatercam
Metal Gear-
Mods needed? Did you play through the game with mods, and are thinking you will need mods to continue? If so, you do not need.
02-06-2011, 01:22 AM #3
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
its on easy and you dont need mods to play through.
thats my second run and i used mods on the second run. i think you need the mod because there are 8 enemies that have to stay in slo-mo for the same time.
i dont think you can use the stase for this long time without modding.

if you are a good gamer you can give it a try. Smile
i hated this trophy because i cant get it in one playthrough. so i made this save for others.
05-05-2020, 08:19 PM #4
Komb
Gobble
can you reupload pls ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo