03-06-2011, 12:16 PM #1
Darkjolie
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Why arent there more instant platin hacks like Fallout neew vegas or little big planet 2 one?

Or more saves that get you like 80%+
03-07-2011, 10:43 AM #11
Abtean
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Ix
It's for CFW only I'm afraid :Upside Down Happy You must login or register to view this content.

Unlock All Trophies: You must login or register to view this content.

Just follow the guide and place that file above in, when you start the game, all the trophies unlock one after another

Ok thanks. I've got cfw
03-07-2011, 01:37 PM #12
jagreen
I am error
Originally posted by xSlimShadyx View Post
i cant wait until the next patch. after 3.56 they are going to be able to ban trophy hackers! Smile im just to happy right now!

You sad, sad man jealous much??
03-07-2011, 02:32 PM #13
Harley Quinn
Little One
Originally posted by Darkjolie View Post
Why arent there more instant platin hacks like Fallout neew vegas or little big planet 2 one?

Or more saves that get you like 80%+

Theres a motorstom pacific rift instant platinum hack.
03-07-2011, 03:22 PM #14
Darkjolie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ApZzZ View Post
Theres a motorstom pacific rift instant platinum hack.

maybe a link ? =)
03-07-2011, 06:59 PM #15
Harley Quinn
Little One
maybe a link ? =)

check here:

You must login or register to view this content.
03-07-2011, 08:40 PM #16
Abtean
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Ix
It's for CFW only I'm afraid :Upside Down Happy You must login or register to view this content.

Unlock All Trophies: You must login or register to view this content.

Just follow the guide and place that file above in, when you start the game, all the trophies unlock one after another

I cant get it to work. I got it to work on fallout new vegas. Where should i put the file and do i have to rename it to anything?
03-07-2011, 09:45 PM #17
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Abtean View Post
I cant get it to work. I got it to work on fallout new vegas. Where should i put the file and do i have to rename it to anything?

It's the exact same method as Fallout: New Vegas. Put the ESP File into the DATA folder and then add it into the .INI file as well. If you are certain that you've done that correctly then this should make it work: You must login or register to view this content.
03-07-2011, 09:50 PM #18
xSlimShadyx
Little One
rofl.....u fail a bit do you xD

next patch.... ? its called an UPDATE

and what the **** after 3.56 they are able to ban trophy hacker, they ALWAYS CAN, but no one cares about this

Sony isnt banning for trophy hacking

umm im talking about the patches IN-GAME and yeah they are going to start banning them, i personally like getting my trophies legit but if theres hackers out there it's not making it as fun. the update from 3.56 will read your PSUID and if something is modded, they will be able to see. for example 3.56 banned all players from PSN who illegally transfered through FTP hacks
03-07-2011, 10:15 PM #19
Abtean
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Ix
It's the exact same method as Fallout: New Vegas. Put the ESP File into the DATA folder and then add it into the .INI file as well. If you are certain that you've done that correctly then this should make it work: You must login or register to view this content.

I havent edited the ini. Where is it saved and wht do i need to change about it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo