Post: X-Men Origins Wolverine (Samurai, The Deat Pool & Walking Death)
05-22-2011, 07:43 PM #1
PL_ViPeR
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is the save for this game. Readme is in folder...

Is tested and work!!!

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Thx an neoar for save: 94 dogtage.

Originally posted by neoar View Post
Here is a save with 94 dogtage and the one left in the document with a picture of the location also this save will help get the 2000 KIll and all upgrade and all reflex if you play another 1 hour farming kilss

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 03-24-2015 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Prefix Added

The following 2 users say thank you to PL_ViPeR for this useful post:

Gagliardi, Inferno67
05-31-2011, 01:42 AM #20
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Originally posted by hack73 View Post
thanks downloading now I have unlocked some trophies

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

wow, so I can take the trophy on hard difficulty to unlock the trophy??:tits: I try tonight

Yes you can get the "hard difficulty" trophy by using the cheats properly.
06-02-2011, 08:03 AM #21
hack73
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
works perfectly ... I defeated 4 Wendigo on Hard and I got the trophySmile .. know if this trick also works with other games? thanks!!!
06-02-2011, 09:05 AM #22
neoar
Space Ninja
I got a save with 94 dog tag if any need
06-02-2011, 08:44 PM #23
Shake
I am error
Originally posted by neoar View Post
I got a save with 94 dog tag if any need

post it please
06-03-2011, 06:46 PM #24
works perfectly ... I defeated 4 Wendigo on Hard and I got the trophySmile .. know if this trick also works with other games? thanks!!!

Were you using CFW or OFW usb save swap?
06-04-2011, 01:43 PM #25
hack73
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
I use kmeaw 3.55 but also work whit OFW (I tested it), I try whit both
06-05-2011, 06:10 AM #26
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Shake View Post
post it please

Here is a save with 94 dogtage and the one left in the document with a picture of the location also this save will help get the 2000 KIll and all upgrade and all reflex if you play another 1 hour farming kilss

You must login or register to view this content.

please add on he first post
06-05-2011, 07:51 AM #27
I use kmeaw 3.55 but also work whit OFW (I tested it), I try whit both

so it worked with OFW could you tell me which files you swapped, plz would be great help
06-05-2011, 10:03 AM #28
hack73
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Remember you can use codes and still get trophies, like to never die and so forth.

* TRIANGLE, SQUARE, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, X, X, TRIANGLE, R3 (click the right analog stick) - Infinite Rage
* SQUARE, X, X, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, SQUARE, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, SQUARE, R3 (click the right analog stick) - Never Die
* X, X, SQUARE, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, X, X, R3 (click the right analog stick) - Double Reflex Gain

You will hear a sound which tells you that cheats have been activated. Also note that cheats will STOP you from gaining trophies, so do NOT USE CHEATS unless you do the next steps..

1. If starting a new Game, Get to a checkpoint (you can skip this step and go to step 3 if you already have a game save).
2. Now exit from options to the menu.
3. Continue Game
4. Enter Cheat(s)
5. Quit to Main Menu again, do NOT save or you messed up your game.
6. Continue Game; Game will run with cheats but will not notice that cheats are infact on!

Every time you play the game, you will have to re-do this cause it doesn't save your cheats, thus not ruining your game progress.

(This was taken from ps3t.org)

Originally posted by solidsteve View Post
so it worked with OFW could you tell me which files you swapped, plz would be great help

all you need to redo the levels of your original save and then follow the ghotam_shadow guide....If those codes do not work try:
- xx, square, square, triangle, triangle, circle, circle, triangle, triangle, square, square, xx, r3 (double reflex gain)
- triangle, square, square, triangle, circle, circle, triangle, triangle, xx, triangle, r3 (infinite rage)
- square, xx, square, triangle, triangle, square, circle, circle, square, r3 (never die)
good game my friendAwesome face

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo