Post: CFW: Virtua Tennis 4 (Ultimate Star and World Tour Cleared)
07-01-2011, 03:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is CFW only!

Just copy everything with FTP to your PS3 (backup your files first). The .SFO has already been deleted in the upload so you can't make a mistake with that.

You must login or register to view this content.

It's the last tournament, just continue. Be sure to make the first 2 games 'perfect' matches, win the last match and two trophies will pop-up (when the credits are rolling).
- Ultimate Star (G)
- World Tour Cleared (B)

Needs testing, maybe some more trophies will pop-up.. This save does already have the 1.000 coins trophy etc etc, maybe you can trigger it as well. Let the people know what you get with this file.
Last edited by jjvegt ; 07-01-2011 at 03:50 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to jjvegt for this useful post:

fakeshadow, HUYI82
07-01-2011, 03:38 PM #2
irelach1
Do a barrel roll!
i will try this on ofw see what happens
07-01-2011, 04:34 PM #3
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by irelach1 View Post
i will try this on ofw see what happens

you can't, the file is copy protected so this file is only going to work on cfw (save file won't copy over from usb stick) , i was hoping for a platinum save but ah well :( thanks anyway.

Originally posted by jjvegt View Post

Needs testing, maybe some more trophies will pop-up.. This save does already have the 1.000 coins trophy etc etc, maybe you can trigger it as well. Let the people know what you get with this file.

this is the main reason that we could do with a platinum save because of the way the trophy list is shown in game via stats which could make all the trophies pop up at once...
Last edited by HUYI82 ; 07-01-2011 at 04:38 PM.
07-01-2011, 05:21 PM #4
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
you can't, the file is copy protected so this file is only going to work on cfw (save file won't copy over from usb stick) , i was hoping for a platinum save but ah well :( thanks anyway.

this is the main reason that we could do with a platinum save because of the way the trophy list is shown in game via stats which could make all the trophies pop up at once...

That's the reason I said CFW only..

Sorry I can't go online with my CFW PS3.. My OFW PS3 doesn't have this game :-) When my CFW PS3 is working again, I will go for every offline trophy...
07-01-2011, 08:51 PM #5
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by jjvegt View Post
That's the reason I said CFW only..

Sorry I can't go online with my CFW PS3.. My OFW PS3 doesn't have this game :-) When my CFW PS3 is working again, I will go for every offline trophy...

some save hacks can be transferred from cfw to ofw as long as the save file doesn't corrupt while saving, unfortunately virtua tennis 4 is one of those save files that won't work, not because of the save file corruption but because of the copy protection, there is not much you can do about the copy protection :(
07-02-2011, 12:38 AM #6
fakeshadow
Vault dweller
good save,will try it later

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo