12-22-2011, 11:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone I'm Italian, sorry if I'm doing something wrong, but I would like to share with you the my platinum saves. :rolleyes:
I do not have CFW so I do not know if it works, but still wanted to share with you Smile

All the save are EU.

If You want a folder with all this save, download it here -> You must login or register to view this content.

This is my save:

Dead Space 2 (Only Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

Dead Space Extraction (Platinum 100%): You must login or register to view this content.

God Of War 1 (Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

God Of War 2 (Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

God Of War: Chains Of Olympus (Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

God Of War: Ghost Of Sparta (Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Platinum 100%): (Tested and Work the trophies that unlock are "Nothing escapes you" "Point Tycoon" "I Love Ninja Tools!" "General Store Booming!" "Card Collector" "Also Known As..." "Which name shall I use?" "Story Assembler" "Thanks for all your time!") - You must login or register to view this content.

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

Wipeout HD (Campaign complete in Hard. Complete 1 race in Easy and the trophy pop out): (tested work for the trophy Elite Campaign Legend and Wipeout Disciple. If you have DLC Fury, you also unlock Stast Life) - You must login or register to view this content.

Resident Evil 4 (100%): (Tested and Work Load and complete the game for all trophies. In game you have the P.R.L. and Chicago typewriter) - You must login or register to view this content.

Resident Evil 5 (Platinum all unlocked): You must login or register to view this content.

Batman Arkham Asylum (100% story and challenge): (Work tested and unlock all the trophies for the challenge + Perfect Knight) - You must login or register to view this content.

I am hoping for some help and unlock trophy. :bro:
In games where the platinum is required online, everything has already been done.
Last edited by sephyroth89 ; 07-24-2015 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Reupload

The following 60 users say thank you to sephyroth89 for this useful post:

Cloud, ale...b, amigaman2005, armmyperez, bejekas, belfastguy, bigburt82, BigTrain, blastman, Bumcleaver, Diego_kyo, DJR_Supreme, dragak, Drumma516, eazynow82, fahd-939, ffspark, GYNOUGH, HitmanKiller1, insomniak_6, Iron93, JaggedNightmare, jobone233, john connor 84, kashiboy, KazzyMert, LoLiiPoP, MansonXX, mcr1978, mikesean, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, OmegaBeta, p311, panBramburka, PC_, PenguinArctic, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Raiki, raperorapero, scratch_pervert, selvin santos, SHAkA, simmo_316, solidsnoova, Soneco, Space_Honky, Susanoo, The Pursuer, thebestplayer, Tuatara, Uncle_Bryn, UnspokenDream, walker_john, WEE_FITZYBOY, wolf82, Meeky, Xeronhs, xSOADx, yy26jet
02-16-2012, 05:48 AM #20
Megaupload got disconnected from its servers by US government law, I and the rest of anonymous are working on getting this repaired:jim:
02-16-2012, 11:26 AM #21
XxHakerxX
Bounty hunter
Ciao Sephy, cmq devi riuppare tutti i Save, perchè come ben saprai, hanno chiuso MegaUpload. Grazie mille Winky Winky
02-16-2012, 01:47 PM #22
Originally posted by RobbyTheReaper View Post
can you re-upload these megaupload has been shutdown

Ok I have re-upload the all saves with MediaFire Winky Winky
02-16-2012, 02:49 PM #23
Thanks for naruto save
02-16-2012, 03:11 PM #24
Originally posted by Edge2209 View Post
Thanks for naruto save

If you have tested such trophies are unlocked?
02-16-2012, 05:37 PM #25
Originally posted by sephyroth89 View Post
Hello everyone I'm Italian, sorry if I'm doing something wrong, but I would like to share with you the my platinum saves. :rolleyes:
I do not have CFW so I do not know if it works, but still wanted to share with you Smile

This is my save:

Uncharted 3 (Platinum 100%): You must login or register to view this content.

Dead Nation (100% with 100& in Road of Devastation): You must login or register to view this content.

Dead Space 2 (Only Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

Dead Space Extraction (Platinum 100%): You must login or register to view this content.

Colin McRae Dirt 2 (Platinum 100%): You must login or register to view this content.

Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli (Platinum 100%): You must login or register to view this content.

God Of War 1 (Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

God Of War 2 (Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

God Of War 3 (Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

Mini Ninjas (Platinum 100%): You must login or register to view this content.

Burnout Paradise (Platinum Ultimate Box save): You must login or register to view this content.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Platinum 100%): You must login or register to view this content.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 1 (Platinum with all DLC): You must login or register to view this content.

Tekken 6 (Platinum 100%): You must login or register to view this content.

Wolverine (Platinum 100%): You must login or register to view this content.

FIst of the North Star: Ken's Rage (Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

inFamous Festival of Blood (100%): You must login or register to view this content.

Wipeout HD (Campaign complete in Hard. Complete 1 race in Easy and the trophy pop out): You must login or register to view this content. (tested work for the trophy Elite Campaign Legend and Wipeout Disciple. If you have DLC Fury, you also unlock Stast Life)

Resident Evil 4 (Load and complete the game for all trophies. In game you have the P.R.L. and Chicago typewriter): You must login or register to view this content. (Tested and Work)

GT5 (I have all trophies without Gold Standard): You must login or register to view this content.

I am hoping for some help and unlock trophy. :bro:
In games where the platinum is required online, everything has already been done.[/QUOTE
Burnout save its from the psn version ?
02-16-2012, 07:01 PM #26
Originally posted by GR View Post
Burnout save its from the psn version ?

No, is the Ultimate Box disc

PS: Tested Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, the trophies that unlock are "Nothing escapes you" "Point Tycoon" "I Love Ninja Tools!" "General Store Booming!" "Card Collector" "Also Known As..." "Which name shall I use?" "Story Assembler" "Thanks for all your time!"
Last edited by sephyroth89 ; 02-16-2012 at 07:11 PM.
02-17-2012, 12:51 AM #27
I havnt tested yet its on my list tho
02-18-2012, 01:03 AM #28
Burner13
CFW and PS4
Originally posted by rfberquo View Post
Did anyone tested the Killzone save? Thanks!

I have tried a Killzone 2 save from somewhere else and it does work...refer to my guide if you don't know how to do it with a locked save... (there's a special way)
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo