01-16-2012, 02:29 AM #1
gnat_
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

For Xploder or those with CFW only. I've already removed my PARAM.SFO files from the rars.
As usual, take your own savegame, and use these files to replace and overwrite your saves.

[table=width: 100%, class: outer_border, align: left][tr][td][size SIZE=4][b]Riddler Hostage Trophies[/b]:[/size][/td][/tr][/table]

I want to give something back to the community. The 100% Plat save for Arkham City gives you many of the trophies, but I had to get all the 400 Riddler items in order to get the Riddler Hostage trophies. In my normal playthrough before I started preserving my saves, I had already rescued up to the 3rd hostage, so I only have saves for the 4th, 5th, and final showdown with the Riddler. Thanks to bigbow & joelito for contributing earlier Riddler Hostage saves.

Just load up each save. You will be at the Riddler hideout already. Complete it, save the hostage, and pop the trophy. If you have trouble with any of the hideouts, You must login or register to view this content. has a comprehensive guide.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Conundrum: Rescue the first hostage from Riddler
You must login or register to view this content. (no riddles required) Done by gnat_

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Mastermind: Rescue the second hostage from Riddler
You must login or register to view this content. (with 80 riddles) Thanks to bigbow for EU save

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Puzzler: Rescue the third hostage from Riddler
You must login or register to view this content. (with 160 riddles) Thanks to joelito for the save

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Intellectual: Rescue the fourth hostage from Riddler
You must login or register to view this content. (with 240 riddles) Done by gnat_

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Brainteaser: Rescue the fifth hostage from Riddler
You must login or register to view this content. (with 320 riddles) Done by gnat_

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Genius: Rescue all the hostages from Riddler
You must login or register to view this content. (with 400 riddles) Done by gnat_

[table=width: 100%, class: outer_border, align: left][tr][td][size SIZE=4][b]Other Batman Arkham City Trophies[/b]:[/size][/td][/tr][/table]

I already did 11 of the 12 months for you. All you need is the last story from Christmas Day. Go to your PS3 settings, manually change the date to December 25 (any year is fine, I used 2012), and start this save. You'll be right outside the Solomon Wayne Courthouse where you met Two-Face. Go downstairs to the basement, talk to Calendar Man inside his cell, and the bronze trophy will pop.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Storyteller: Have 12 murderous dates with Calendar Man
You must login or register to view this content. Done by gnat_

This save has 7 trophies primed and ready for you. Most of the side missions have map markers, and are very obvious to find. We'll go counter-clockwise around the map.

1. Gotham Base Jumper - The save starts at Wonder Tower. Grapple to the top, then jump off and glide for 1 minute for the trophy.
  2. AR Knight - The last AR1 is in the Industrial District. See the spoiler tag below for a video if you need help.
  3. Broken Toys - Go to the Police Station. Defeat the thugs with Bane, then destroy the Titan containers for the trophy.
  4. Mystery Stalker - Go to "Location Revealed by Symbols", by the Church. Scan the symbol, listen to Azrael, done.
  5. Serial Killer - Go to the "Identity Thief Hideout", just East of the Courthouse. Just go in, watch the cutscene, and done.
  6. Fully Loaded - If you did these in order, you should now have enough XP to buy the last upgrade for Batman. If not, beat up a few random thugs for some XP. Buy the Combat Armor v4 in the menu, and the trophy pops.
  7. Mastermind - This save also is at the 2nd riddler hostage. If you need it, his next victim is in Amusement Mile.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Gotham Base Jumper: Jump off the tallest building in Arkham City and glide for 1 minute without touching the ground.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. AR Knight: Complete all augmented reality training exercises
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Broken Toys: Destroy it all
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Mystery Stalker: Reveal the mystery watcher
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Serial Killer: Track down the serial killer
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Fully Loaded: Collect all of Batman's gadgets and upgrades

After you done with Forensic Expert trophy, then you will be told to go to 3 different spots to look for a PDA with the information on his hits. You will have 4 minutes to race to the next location and save Jack Ryder before he dies. Then you have to sneak up on Deadshot and kill him. He has 1 shot 1 kill so use cover while he is facing you (you can tell by his laser sight on his eye) then move while he is facing away, until you make it to his platform, then sneak under him, and attack with a silent execution.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Bargaining Chip: Reunite the separated couple
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Forensic Expert: Collect enough evidence to locate the gun for hire
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Broken Toys: Destroy it all
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Dial Z For Murder: Stop the phone booth killer
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Contract Terminated: Stop the contract operative
You must login or register to view this content. (You must login or register to view this content.) Credit to zero.nam3

Rescue the remaining political prisoner for this Aggravated Assault bronze trophy.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Aggravated Assault: Stop all assaults in Arkham City
You must login or register to view this content. (You must login or register to view this content.) Credit to joelito

Resume the New Game+. Follow the compass to Joker's theater, take out the snipers guarding the entrance, and defeat Clayface for the silver trophy.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Twice Nightly: Complete New Game Plus
You must login or register to view this content. (You must login or register to view this content.) Credit to zero.nam3

Perfect Knight Day 2 pops on load instantly. Then the 6 challenge trophies pop as soon as you finish any challenge.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Perfect Knight - Day 2
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Bronze Revenge
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Silver Revenge
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Gold Revenge
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Campaign Bronze
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Campaign Silver
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Campaign Gold
You must login or register to view this content. (You must login or register to view this content.) Credit to jkidda

[table=width: 100%, class: outer_border, align: left][tr][td][size SIZE=4][b]Catwoman DLC Trophies[/b]:[/size][/td][/tr][/table]

This save has 39/40 Catwoman Riddler trophies, and the last one is right near the savepoint. The save also has 15/16 Jewels recovered. Turn on Catwoman vision to spot the last guy glowing orange near the savepoint. Knock him out and finish the mission for the silver trophy. I don't know if Xploder is region specific with DLC, but this is from a US save.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Sphinx' Riddle: Complete all 40 of the Catwoman Riddler grid items
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Family Jewels: Retrieve your stolen goods

This save has 72/72 Catwoman challenge medals already earned. Just play any of the challenges again. You don't need to do well, just finish, and the bronze trophy will pop.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Feline Revenge: Obtain all 72 medals on the original Arkham City ranked maps (as Catwoman)

This save has 108/108 Catwoman campaign challenges already earned. Just play any of the challenges again. You don't need to do well, just finish, and the final Catwoman bronze trophy will pop.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Campaign Kitty: Obtain all 108 medals on the original Arkham City campaigns (as Catwoman)

[table=width: 100%, class: outer_border, align: left][tr][td][size SIZE=4][b]Robin DLC Trophies[/b]:[/size][/td][/tr][/table]

This is a save for the Robin DLC and 114 medals already earned. You just need to play any mission with robin and both trophies will pop at end. Sorry i thought i had a save in my USB for Robin Revenge before completing Campaign challenges today.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Robin Revenge: Obtain 78 medals on the original Arkham City and Robin Bundle Pack ranked maps (as Robin)
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Campaign Wonder: Obtain 114 medals on the original Arkham City and Robin Bundle Pack campaigns (as Robin)

[table=width: 100%, class: outer_border, align: left][tr][td][size SIZE=4][b]Nightwing DLC Trophies[/b]:[/size][/td][/tr][/table]

This save has 78/78 Nightwing challenge medals already earned. Just play any of the challenges again. You don't need to do well, just finish, and the bronze trophy will pop.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Nightwing Revenge: Obtain 78 medals on the original Arkham City and Nightwing Bundle Pack ranked maps (as Nightwing)

Blurrz gets special recognition for uploading a 100% completed gamesave, including all DLC character challenge trophies. You can use this save to unlock a lot! Just play one challenge for each character, and the trophies for that character's challenge room and campaign challenges will pop.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Campaign Nightwing: Obtain 114 medals on the original Arkham City and Nightwing Bundle Pack campaigns (as Nightwing)
You must login or register to view this content. (You must login or register to view this content.) Credit to blurrz

If this post is helpful, please and click +Rep and click Thanks.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
And again, THANKS to You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., and You must login or register to view this content. for contributing their saves to this compilation.
Last edited by gnat_ ; 02-20-2012 at 07:15 PM.

The following 76 users say thank you to gnat_ for this useful post:

19willy74, Ada Wong, allenlmf, Arcangel19, b0shey, Banda-Kun, bexta74, BLACKFLYER, BRAIAN12345, CalicoWomack, Captain Harlock, Cissamannen, clitwub, Cooler, cronos002, elite_killa, enishi17, Eventyret, FlashRide, FSGPwner, Gandalf, Gotham_Shadow, Grumble456, Hatchet Harry, HtD, hussler, ishotboston, jedt, koz3bal, Lamputt, lawless___, Lemons, Leonrpg, lndifferent, lolik, Lunieizsicc, mark1, mathilda, mattyboy93, mcr1978, MdMaynard, mezo-aj, MsdellBR, MysticDragon, mzaslam, nookie_egg, nukester, One Industries, p78ch201, Perna10, pman187, prototye76, PS3Forum, ps3re, Raiki, ratt, red dead, rieks, Ripsta Bone, SayYO, SeanInferno, Shark008, shemssharp, solidsnoova, stevemoore08, SwordspiTTer, The-Viper-10, Tim070, uaeonly, Westers, WiiHOMEBREW, X-_-LaUrBa-_-X, zoules
08-10-2012, 04:38 PM #191
thanks for the saves. I just have one question. Is there a save that would be easier to get AR Training trophy. that one in the industrial district is very frustrating for me. Almost broke a controller lol.
08-12-2012, 07:49 PM #192
nomansland
Little One
Anyone else having trouble with the zero.nam3 trophies?
08-12-2012, 09:13 PM #193
ryu2050
Treasure hunter
Can any one tell me how to get the saves working via cfw ps3 NO xploder??
In details please.
+rep to the person
08-17-2012, 06:56 AM #194
RavagedBoom
Sing My Guitar
How do you do this? Are you suppose to be in the same spot as your original save when you've replace all of these files? IDK what to do. I have XPLODER but it's not working. I replace the files but I end up at the same point where I was on my original save.
08-17-2012, 07:48 AM #195
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Originally posted by Fight View Post
How do you do this? Are you suppose to be in the same spot as your original save when you've replace all of these files? IDK what to do. I have XPLODER but it's not working. I replace the files but I end up at the same point where I was on my original save.

You don't replace ALL the files. That is your problem. There are numerous tutorials on how to use Xploder floating around here. In fact, one of them is "stickied" at the top of the section that this thread is posted in.
08-17-2012, 05:11 PM #196
RavagedBoom
Sing My Guitar
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
You don't replace ALL the files. That is your problem. There are numerous tutorials on how to use Xploder floating around here. In fact, one of them is "stickied" at the top of the section that this thread is posted in.

I mean his save doesent have PARAM.SFO and I don't know what to do. I put my SFO file in there but then it loads my save not his.
08-17-2012, 06:49 PM #197
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Originally posted by Fight View Post
I mean his save doesent have PARAM.SFO and I don't know what to do. I put my SFO file in there but then it loads my save not his.

You only need 2 files from the saves listed, which ultimately will help you earn the trophies (param.pfd and payload). You NEVER move .sfo or image files. The .sfo file usually contains the "region" of the save (such as EU, USA, Japan, etc.).

So a dummy method is to:
1. Get 2 copies of your own save
2. In one of the copies, replace the .pfd and payload files from the "downloaded" save into one of the copies of "your" save.
3. Now this "new" save (your copy that now has the downloaded payload and .pfd files in it) should be put onto your USB.
4. Load up Xploder, move that file to the left side
5. Now take the other copy of your save, put it on your USB
6. Refresh the data in Xploder
7. Move the gamesave on left over to right

If it worked right, you will get an error message. Just click "ok" and your done.

The following user thanked Gotham_Shadow for this useful post:

RavagedBoom
08-17-2012, 07:03 PM #198
elite_killa
Bounty hunter
finally finished off this game, and got everything to 100% complete (looking legit :P) i cannot thank you enough!
08-17-2012, 07:07 PM #199
X-_-LaUrBa-_-X
Get On My LeVeL
wao all saves i like. :love:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo