02-13-2012, 12:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Overview

I've compiled some inFamous game saves (from You must login or register to view this content.) and put them all into a big .rar file, complete with instructions (text and pictures).

I hope using this download will make it easier for you to get a platinum in inFamous =D.

Screenshot

Download

You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.

The following 15 users say thank you to iMisBra for this useful post:

A-RON, Cien, DesertEagleM5, Gandalf, Jakartacoc1, marcooliveirafi, NegativeZEN, neoar, ninja5380, redbanner666, ser, taker394, xSoulEdge, zavilov2010
02-13-2012, 05:56 AM #2
FSGPwner
Bounty hunter
Thanks man, downloaded. Also does this work without Xploder?
02-13-2012, 06:34 AM #3
mexi001
Bounty hunter
iMisBra +1 Rep to you. Thanks!
02-13-2012, 09:51 PM #4
Originally posted by FSGPwner View Post
Thanks man, downloaded. Also does this work without Xploder?

Nope. You will need Xploder to resign the save data to trick your PlayStation 3 that the save is yours.

If you don't have Xploder, you can go You must login or register to view this content. and ask geeklogik to resign the saves for you. Alternatively, go and bug You must login or register to view this content. and ask him, it's not like he's busy or anything!

Though, I would suggest buying Xploder - it's definitely worth it!
Last edited by iMisBra ; 02-13-2012 at 10:59 PM.
02-13-2012, 11:05 PM #5
mexi001
Bounty hunter
Agreed that it's worth buying Xploder.
02-13-2012, 11:39 PM #6
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Nice post... save alot of folks some time for sure.
02-14-2012, 05:19 AM #7
This is so awesome! Thanks!
02-17-2012, 09:45 AM #8
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by iMisBra View Post

Overview

I've compiled some inFamous game saves (from You must login or register to view this content.) and put them all into a big .rar file, complete with instructions (text and pictures).

I hope using this download will make it easier for you to get a platinum in inFamous =D.

Screenshot

Download

You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.

thanks man , i used first save i cant find any bus as mentioned in the txt file i can only see the final fight which i beat and also didnt get beat on hard trophy can you help me please
02-17-2012, 07:10 PM #9
Originally posted by neoar View Post
thanks man , i used first save i cant find any bus as mentioned in the txt file i can only see the final fight which i beat and also didnt get beat on hard trophy can you help me please

Are you on about the 'Back with Trish'? trophy? If so, its the one where you're on the bus and you have to defend it... If not then let me know which one specifically you're on about...
Also; on the end boss, did you do it where you where a 'Hero' or 'Infamous'? Reason why I'm asking is because I personally did this on 'Hero' first and didn't get the trophy... I then did it on 'Infamous' and got it... Although you have to wait for the credits to end and for the last cut scene to play on both 'Hero' and 'Infamous' first.

Hope this makes sense as well as helps.
02-17-2012, 11:38 PM #10
Woz
Banned
I got the plat for this game within 1 day, using the saves in "All working trophy hacks" thread, it's a sticky..

You don't need xploder for this one, usb it.

The following user thanked Woz for this useful post:

WASTEDFREEDOM

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo