02-20-2012, 08:52 AM #1
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here are some my saves. Nothing amazing but I hope it will help some people.

Beat Hazard Ultra (US) (1 Gold, 2 Silver and 11 Bronze trophies): You must login or register to view this content.
Instant 100%:
Main menu → Manage Perks → Press square on 'The Devil Pays Well' → Done.

Galaga Legions DX (US) (1 Gold, 2 Silver and 9 Bronze trophies): You must login or register to view this content.
Lose all your lives in every stage ('Area 1 to 9' and 'Championship'Winky Winky and beat any part in 'Time Attack' to get all trophies.

Trine 2 (US) (1 Platinum, 11 Gold and 1 Silver trophies): You must login or register to view this content.
This save just cuts the time you need to get the plat (around 1 hour). You still have to do everyting by yourself.
Follow You must login or register to view this content. while using Chapter Select and you shouldn't have any trouble.

PS: Please don't leak any of my saves (even if they're not worth anyway Them feels).

Batman: Arkham City (EU) (6 Bronze and 2 Silver trophies)

[table=width: 100%, class: outer_border, align: left][tr][td][size SIZE=4][b]Ranked Challenges[/b]:[/size][/td][/tr][/table]
You must login or register to view this content.
The save will allow you to unlock the following trophies:
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Bronze Revenge: Obtain 24 medals on the original Arkham City ranked maps (as Batman)
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Robin Revenge: Obtain 78 medals on the original Arkham City and Robin Bundle Pack ranked maps (as Robin)
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Nightwing Revenge: Obtain 78 medals on the original Arkham City and Nightwing Bundle Pack ranked maps (as Nightwing)

Just finish any ranked challenge with Batman, Nightwing and Robin to unlock the trophies.
You can already get the 'Nightwing Revenge' trophy from a save in this thread: You must login or register to view this content.
But the main reason of this save is the 'Robin Revenge' and 'Bronze Revenge' trophies.

This save will unlock the following trophy:
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Silver Revenge: Obtain 48 medals on the original Arkham City ranked maps (as Batman)
Just finish any ranked challenge with Batman to get this trophy.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Gold Revenge: Obtain 72 medals on the original Arkham City ranked maps (as Batman)

[table=width: 100%, class: outer_border, align: left][tr][td][size SIZE=4][b]Campaign Trophies[/b]:[/size][/td][/tr][/table]
Just finish any ranked challenge with Batman to get any of these trophies.
Warning: each save has the ranked challenges already completed. It will pop the '... Revenge' trophies if you use any of these saves first.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Campaign Bronze: Obtain 36 medals on the original Arkham City campaigns (as Batman)

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Campaign Silver: Obtain 72 medals on the original Arkham City campaigns (as Batman)

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Campaign Gold: Obtain 108 medals on the original Arkham City campaigns (as Batman)

Thank you to You must login or register to view this content., creator of the main thread for Batman: Arkham City saves (You must login or register to view this content.), for his thread and the layout of this sub-page.

PS: You must login or register to view this content. should convert all my Batman: Arkham City saves to US region soon. Check his thread to find the converted saves and thank him for his help → You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BigBang ; 09-27-2012 at 10:45 PM.

The following 48 users say thank you to BigBang for this useful post:

.Remembered, 19willy74, ak7, albertolini83, Alpenjodel61, BigTrain, boub, Bumcleaver, Cien, CronicImpulse, demon_eye, Drumma516, DrunkMaster, flex0r, The_Immortal_One, Gandalf, glitchboy23, gmax666, gnat_, Grumpy Old Men, hack73, isigo, Ix Benere xI, JaggedNightmare, joury070, keeks7, kobra1922, kokoromialos, LaughTracks, Lemons, Lukastim80, mark1, Monkeydad1977, Nassal Assholov, NuclearArmpit, ODDO_22, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, sagittarus, shemssharp, simmo_316, Smokin420, solidsnoova, VercettiCool, xdankarx, xenomage, ZeroSasurai
03-24-2012, 12:16 AM #20
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by kingzilla View Post
Tried it earlier, didn't work :(

You already asked but I'll put this here so other people will notice. Gandalf1969 should convert my Batman saves to US region soon. Check his thread (You must login or register to view this content.) and please thank him for his help.
03-24-2012, 05:46 AM #21
Originally posted by BigBang View Post
You already asked but I'll put this here so other people will notice. Gandalf1969 should convert my Batman saves to US region soon. Check his thread (You must login or register to view this content.) and please thank him for his help.

He did it, he's a beast! Lol and thank you sir, for the Batman saves, lifesaver! +Rep Smile
03-24-2012, 02:41 PM #22
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
BigBang,
Great save set!
I will be eventually going back to Arkham City for a second playthrough, these will save alot of time.

+rep
04-18-2012, 08:44 AM #23
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
A little update: added 'Beat Hazard Ultra' instant 100%. :boss:
04-18-2012, 09:06 AM #24
plat
Elite member
Great job, thx
04-18-2012, 09:23 PM #25
S-PA
Do a barrel roll!
thx for Galaga Legions DX
04-19-2012, 04:31 PM #26
Lemons
Lemonade Flavored Lemons
shall try these out later, thanks!

The following user thanked Lemons for this useful post:

StarWave
06-14-2012, 06:05 PM #27
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by BigBang View Post
Here are some my saves. Nothing amazing but I hope it will help some people.

Beat Hazard Ultra (US) (1 Gold, 2 Silver and 11 Bronze trophies): You must login or register to view this content.
Instant 100%:
Main menu → Manage Perks → Press square on 'The Devil Pays Well' → Done.

Galaga Legions DX (US) (1 Gold, 2 Silver and 9 Bronze trophies): You must login or register to view this content.
Lose all your lives in every stage ('Area 1 to 9' and 'Championship'Winky Winky and beat any part in 'Time Attack' to get all trophies.

Trine 2 (US) (1 Platinum, 11 Gold and 1 Silver trophies): You must login or register to view this content.
This save just cuts the time you need to get the plat (around 1 hour). You still have to do everyting by yourself.
Follow You must login or register to view this content. while using Chapter Select and you shouldn't have any trouble.

I'll try to add more stuff from time to time.
PS: Please don't leak any of my saves (even if they're not worth anyway GaspkaySmile.

[Multipage=Batman: Arkham City]
Batman: Arkham City (EU) (6 Bronze and 2 Silver trophies)

[table=width: 100%, class: outer_border, align: left][tr][td][size SIZE=4][b]Ranked Challenges[/b]:[/size][/td][/tr][/table]
The save will allow you to unlock the following trophies:
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Bronze Revenge: Obtain 24 medals on the original Arkham City ranked maps (as Batman)
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Robin Revenge: Obtain 78 medals on the original Arkham City and Robin Bundle Pack ranked maps (as Robin)
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Nightwing Revenge: Obtain 78 medals on the original Arkham City and Nightwing Bundle Pack ranked maps (as Nightwing)

Just finish any ranked challenge with Batman, Nightwing and Robin to unlock the trophies.
You can already get the 'Nightwing Revenge' trophy from a save in this thread: You must login or register to view this content.
But the main reason of this save is the 'Robin Revenge' and 'Bronze Revenge' trophies.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Silver Revenge: Obtain 48 medals on the original Arkham City ranked maps (as Batman)

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Gold Revenge: Obtain 72 medals on the original Arkham City ranked maps (as Batman)

[table=width: 100%, class: outer_border, align: left][tr][td][size SIZE=4][b]Campaign Trophies[/b]:[/size][/td][/tr][/table]
Just finish any ranked challenge with Batman to get any of these trophies.
Warning: each save has the ranked challenges already completed. It will pop the '... Revenge' trophies if you use any of these saves first.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Campaign Bronze: Obtain 36 medals on the original Arkham City campaigns (as Batman)

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Campaign Silver: Obtain 72 medals on the original Arkham City campaigns (as Batman)

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Campaign Gold: Obtain 108 medals on the original Arkham City campaigns (as Batman)

Thank you to You must login or register to view this content., creator of the main thread for Batman: Arkham City saves (You must login or register to view this content.), for his thread and the layout of this sub-page.

PS: You must login or register to view this content. should convert all my Batman: Arkham City saves to US region soon. Check his thread to find the converted saves and thank him for his help :y: → You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

[/COLOR]awesome job on the galaga legions. much appreciated.
06-17-2012, 02:36 AM #28
Thanks for the save Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo