02-28-2012, 12:08 PM #1
Soulchild88
Sideway's the only way
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Started playing this game and thought why not share my save progress. Works with xploder as I tested this myself on another account.

Note: Finished and open to use for all on NGU. The save below contains many trophies (all hard ones). You should be able to get the platinum trophy whilst going trough all the steps I've listed below. If there's a problem send me a pm or post it here in this thread.

PS Vita Info: To all owners of a PS Vita you can get a double platinum including all other trophies. See instructions below on how to get the trophies pop on your PS Vita.

Motorstorm RC Platinum Save PS3 (EU)

Originally posted by another user
1. Start the game, finish the tutorial and your first race (very easy and you'll get 3 medals for the win for sure) to create a save. Resign your save with the save above trough xploder and copy the save to your console. In this step you become:

You must login or register to view this content. The Triple - Win all 3 medals on any Festival event

!! Note !! If you think you can beat any of my times to get the ghost busted and wall brawl trophy go ahead to the next step (2). If you're not very experienced in racing games get the 2 ghost related trophies out of the way before loading a save to your account. Boost it with a second account! Once you loaded my save to your account you can't delete the progress!

2. Here you'll need a second account to boost both ghost related trophies. Take your time here and go trough the steps below. Thanks to Alpenjodel61 for the update!

Originally posted by Alpenjodel61 View Post
1. Load the save from Soulchild88 to your MAIN account.
2. With your 2nd account (add as a friend first), do the first race and make any time who you can beat.
3. Share your time on the PSN after the race, and send a challenge to your MAIN account.
4. With your MAIN account, accept the challenge, and beat it 1 times. You will get the Ghost Trophy and the Wall Brawl Trophy, i test it, and it works[/B]

DLC Help: If you loaded the save and still need the 2 ghost related trophy don't worry. You can get both within the DLC (Pro Am) as there're some new events. Use them with a second account to get rid of the 2 trophies (boost) - Thanks to Pocxkidrive for the info about the DLC!!!

You must login or register to view this content. Ghost Busted - Beat a friend's ghost in a Race or Hot Lap event who currently sits above you in the leaderboards
You must login or register to view this content. Wall Brawl - Beat 10 times after launching through the Pitwall

3. Start the game now with the new created save. 1 trophy pops while the game's loading. First go and drive with all 8 cars in the playgound to pop the next trophy. Take a look below for the locations of all cars if you can't find them. Next too in the playground drive to the skate park and make 1 hoop (basket score) on the mini ramp for your next trophy. After that one head over to the basket court and get another hoop there for the last trophy in this step. You get:

Video for Swish:

You must login or register to view this content.

Video credit: thltube

Location for all 8 cars in the playground:

1. You start with the Racing Truck
2. Go to the right inside the skating pool, you'll find the Supermini
3. Go up the ramp, the Buggy is just after it
4. Go to the right again inside the basketball field, the Muscle Car is on the field
5. Go down, you'll find the Super Car between two benches
6. Return to the skate park, and go to the left, you'll find the Monster Truck near the halfpipe
7. Go inside the soccer field, the Big Rig is on the right half
8. Go to the left, and you'll find the Rally Car

You must login or register to view this content. Supercharged - Unlock the Super Car
You must login or register to view this content. Playful - Played with all 8 vehicles within the playground in one visit
You must login or register to view this content. Rare Reward - Unlocked 2 of the secret vehicles
You must login or register to view this content. Swish - Successfully leapt through the two red basketball hoops within the playground in one session

4. Finish the first race again (Pacific Rift - Monument Valley - Mixing Bowl) and you become this:

You must login or register to view this content. Storm Chaser - Complete a Festival event in each of the 4 MotorStorm locations
You must login or register to view this content. Round the Clock - Earn 24 medals within the Festival
You must login or register to view this content. Seasoned Racer - Earn 48 medals within the Festival
You must login or register to view this content. Playground Bully - Unlock all 4 areas of the Playground
You must login or register to view this content. Eye of the Storm - Earn 96 medals within the Festival
You must login or register to view this content. Silver Standard - Earn a minimum of 2 medals across all of the 64 Festival events
You must login or register to view this content. Wiped Out - Beat a time of 17 seconds on the event "Wipe Out"
You must login or register to view this content. Re-Scaling New Heights - Earn all 3 medals on each of the Festival's 64 events
You must login or register to view this content. Monument Valley Champion - Set a time of 10:00 or less across all Monument Valley events
You must login or register to view this content. Pacific Rift Champion - Set a time of 10:00 or less across all Pacific Rift events
You must login or register to view this content. Arctic Edge Champion - Set a time of 12:00 or less across all Arctic Edge events
You must login or register to view this content. Apocalypse Champion - Set a time of 10:00 or less across all Apocalypse events
You must login or register to view this content. RC Champion - Set a time of 40:00 or less across the whole MotorStorm RC Festival

5. Edit some vehicle decals in the collection (first option before the festivals) until you get:

You must login or register to view this content. Custom Collection - Customise each of the 8 vehicle classes within your Collection

6. The first possible drift event is found in the Arctic Edge festival (Snow Drift). Try to string the drifts together like shown in the video below to get that easy 2000 points trophy:

Video credit: kegsy11

You must login or register to view this content. Let it Slide - Bank more than 2000 points in a single drift

7. We race again the first possible race in the festival; Monument Valley - Mixing Bowl. Very easy race to win and you have plenty of time to finish a clean race and staying in 1st position. Just be sure you don't hit the sides or other cars and you be fine. This may needs some tries as some ppls encountered problems with this trophy. Just keep trying and you get:

You must login or register to view this content. As Good as New - Finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd in a Festival Race event without colliding into a competitor or barrier

8. Congrats. If you reached this read here you'll be finished with the trophies for the PS3 and you become another easy platinum Happy

You must login or register to view this content. Lunatics Unite - Obtain every other trophy in the game

Here's the first save for the Pro Am DLC (100%)! I take no credit for this save as it was created and uploaded by the user Big_Jonny. Click the link below to get into this thread and download the save there and don't forget to give him a thanks :y:

1. Download, resign with xploder and copy back the save to your PS3. Start the game and finish any race in the festival and you get all Pro Am DLC related trophies:

You must login or register to view this content. The Triple Double - Win all 3 medals on any Pro-Am Festival event
You must login or register to view this content. Half-way House - Earn 24 medals within the Pro-Am Festival
You must login or register to view this content. Dedicated Stormer - Earn all 3 medals on each of the 16 Pro-Am Festival events
You must login or register to view this content. Pro-Am Champion - Set a time of 12:00 or less across all Pro-Am Festival events

Here's the save for the Carnival Festival DLC (100%)! I take no credit for this save as it was created and uploaded by the user rossilux. Please be kind and give him a thanks You must login or register to view this content. :y:

Motorstorm RC Carnival Festival DLC 100%

1. Download, resign with xploder and copy back the save to your PS3. Start the game and finish any race in the festival and you get all Carnival Festival DLC related trophies:

You must login or register to view this content. The Triple Triple - Win all 3 medals on any Carnival Festival event
You must login or register to view this content. Half Loaded - Earn 36 medals within the Carnival Festival
You must login or register to view this content. Perfect Stormer - Earn all 3 medals on each of the 24 Carnival Festival events
You must login or register to view this content. Carnival Champion - Set a time of 17:00 or less across all Carnival Festival events

If you have a PS Vita and you want pop all the trophies you achieved above don't stop reading and go trough this step:

Note: I had some problems first finding out how to unlock the trophies on my PS Vita. Many failed tries while messing around with the save. Finally I was able to get them with simply reloading the MISC save (Leaderboard and Ghosts). I couldn't test this myself on the Vita on a second account as I don't want loose my progress there. Would be nice to get some feedback if you guys are able to get the trophies within the listed step below.

1. Copy your 2nd save (Leaderboard and Ghosts - MISC) to your USB device and resign the save with the one below with xploder. Simply load up the new resigned save on your PS3. Start the game and finish one race to update the leaderboard times on your PS3. Once you've done that start the game on your PS Vita and watch the trophies pop there too including the platinum trophy (as long as you achieved it on your PS3)!
Last edited by Soulchild88 ; 02-18-2013 at 01:40 PM.

The following 61 users say thank you to Soulchild88 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, .Snake, 19willy74, 370389, Alpenjodel61, Andy1709, bedo48, bentoel, Cien, cschtreiffe00, demon_eye, DonGiuliiano, elite_killa, fakeshadow, fasooole, flex0r, Glusgud, hess47, Im A Stig, infarmation, Jb90, jhonatan garcia, jkwxyz96, johnnyla, JoshFTW, kashiboy, kobra1922, LaughingAtLife, lolik, LoZe, magiks33, mark1, masahelo, mattyboy93, Max21, mick51, neoar, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, One Industries, Pferd, PounDJo0DoGz0r, pvtforlife, robotny, S-PA, scarfac, simmo_316, Sirprizer, SND NOOB, stwowner, T101, Tchio_biloute, The Young Wolf, toddlar, wakawaka21, Westers, wolf82, xLew--, xSOADx, ZyzzBrah
03-04-2012, 10:51 PM #11
not have a platinum save?
03-04-2012, 10:57 PM #12
Originally posted by Soulchild88 View Post
Thanks ... back for more lol Smile

good job bro..awaiting your plat save..lemme know ^_^.. getting it in 2 days..
03-05-2012, 08:03 AM #13
Soulchild88
Sideway's the only way
Originally posted by jonath View Post
I'm guessing the answer will be yes, but do you plan to create a save for the 40h trophy ?

This trophy will pop too with my save Smile

Originally posted by anaconda2011 View Post
not have a platinum save?

Originally posted by Blitz187 View Post
good job bro..awaiting your plat save..lemme know ^_^.. getting it in 2 days..

Sorry for the wait guys!! Somehow the fix didn't work for me long time. After installing the .bat from the fb site I'm finally able to post my platinum file here. Used the downtime to finish the game. With this save it's possible to get nearly platinum but there's still some things left do to. I'll post all what you need to do in the first post within the next hour.

The following user thanked Soulchild88 for this useful post:

Alpenjodel61
03-05-2012, 02:36 PM #14
ok bro, no problem
03-05-2012, 02:55 PM #15
Alpenjodel61
Maggbot timeout!
Danke, Thx for save!

Edit:

2. To save you a lot of hassle I suggest you take this step first before you copy the platinum save to your console as it makes the following trophies very hard to obtain!!! Here you'll need a second account to boost this ghost related trophies. Take your time here and go trough the steps below:

1. Do a very slow time on any race with your MAIN account
2. With your 2nd account (add as a friend first), do the same race and make a slightly better time
3. Share your time on the PSN after the race, and send a challenge to your MAIN account.
4. With your MAIN account, accept the challenge, and beat it 10 times. As long you don't delete the challenge message, it will stay in the Pitwall, and beating it will increase the counter. This will also net you automatically Ghost Busted

Thier is a faster way:

1. Load the save from Soulchild88 to your main account.
2. With your 2nd account (add as a friend first), do the first race and make any time who you can beat.
4. With your MAIN account, accept the challenge, and beat it 1 times. You will get the Ghost Trophy and the Wall Brawl Trophy, i test it, and it works
Last edited by Alpenjodel61 ; 03-05-2012 at 07:16 PM.

The following user thanked Alpenjodel61 for this useful post:

Soulchild88
03-05-2012, 10:02 PM #16
xLew--
Former Staff
so am i right in thinking if i load this save i can get platinum ?
03-05-2012, 10:32 PM #17
Soulchild88
Sideway's the only way
Originally posted by Alpenjodel61 View Post
Danke, Thx for save!

Edit:

2. To save you a lot of hassle I suggest you take this step first before you copy the platinum save to your console as it makes the following trophies very hard to obtain!!! Here you'll need a second account to boost this ghost related trophies. Take your time here and go trough the steps below:

1. Do a very slow time on any race with your MAIN account
2. With your 2nd account (add as a friend first), do the same race and make a slightly better time
4. With your MAIN account, accept the challenge, and beat it 10 times. As long you don't delete the challenge message, it will stay in the Pitwall, and beating it will increase the counter. This will also net you automatically Ghost Busted

Thier is a faster way:

1. Load the save from Soulchild88 to your main account.
4. With your MAIN account, accept the challenge, and beat it 1 times. You will get the Ghost Trophy and the Wall Brawl Trophy, i test it, and it works

Thanks mate. Will change the first post with your add!

Originally posted by xLew
so am i right in thinking if i load this save i can get platinum ?

If you go trough all my listed steps you can get the plat within 1 hour. Only loading the save does not give you all trophies. There're still some things you must do yourself but nothing hard at all.

The following user thanked Soulchild88 for this useful post:

Alpenjodel61
03-05-2012, 11:48 PM #18
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Soulchild88 View Post
Thanks mate. Will change the first post with your add!

If you go trough all my listed steps you can get the plat within 1 hour. Only loading the save does not give you all trophies. There're still some things you must do yourself but nothing hard at all.

yeah thats what i ment, thanks ill do this in the morning!
03-07-2012, 12:01 AM #19
desmayer
Do a barrel roll!
The 2000 point drift is starting to p**s me off now!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo