Post: Super street fighter IV Almost Platinum save (repost)
03-10-2012, 07:07 AM #1
ryudragon86
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First i have to say that this post is only made to give the rights to those who have done this wonderful savegame for SSFIV, i have to thank pocxkdrive that posted in his original post OTHER REQUESTED PLATTY SAVES TO TEST and p78ch201, pvtforlife and-Warhawk- cause they have posted a lot of savegames over there but i don't know who made this one.
However this rar file that i'm posting here in this thread is the almost platinum savegame for Super Street Fighter IV, it's the one that i and a lot of other users were searching in the request thread, cause you have simply to copy all files except param.sfo and icons and convert with xploder to obtain almost all trophies even online ones by simply doing ONE action to unlock it, for example, to obtain gold trophy to win all trials simply go to ryu and do n.1 hadoken then return to main menu BLING! trophy popped. I cannot confirm if it unlocks even the trophy to complete a single char trial cause i've done it by myself, but i really think that it will unlock all trophies of that type. Same way for other one like perform 365 ultra or super combo, do just one and you'll get it. You'll get even some online ones, host a single match in infinite battle and other modes to get their specific trophies. Go to icons and title and change it with one that you like then bling both of them unlocked. The ones that requires to do it by yourself are to defeat gouken at hardest difficulty and from c to shining c but this one is only time consuming. For complete all rival battle and complete the arcade with all characters etc. simply do one arcade mode ultra hard remember to do the 2nd controller trick to not lose any round or spam double lariat with Zangief and at the end you'll obtain A LOT of trophies. That's all, in this rar there are two single files, one with trials completed but without 100%, the other named platinum contains all trials and everything else you need.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 31 users say thank you to ryudragon86 for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE], $$$ DANGER $$$, BigTrain, BloodWolf007, ChrisBalrog, Corona, deavil, ffsfife, First Blood, Freikugel, Gagliardi, gunsnfaith, IDontModLobbies, insulinglargine, kaibamoto, kashiboy, kchij, luislaperica, Major Meat Bone, naqshbandi, PC_, Pocxkidrive, saucisse, Sigma, Silent_Wolf, Smexeh, snipper9, T101, tmnt20144, wwwraw89, xxChrisFTWx
11-07-2013, 11:26 PM #29
gunsnfaith
Save Point
G'day, can anyone confirm if SaveGame Resigner 1.4 works for this on a standard ps3?
Also is this for the standard version or Arcade Edition or doesnt it matter?

ThanxSmile
Last edited by gunsnfaith ; 11-08-2013 at 12:51 AM.
04-01-2014, 04:21 AM #30
Hey sorry if this has been asked before, but why does the second file labeled platinum not have a PARAM.sfo file in it? I am not able to resign without it. I was able to do it easily with the trials save because it had the PARAM.sfo file, along with the other necessary ones. I'm using Bruteforce to resign, if that's makes a difference. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Other than that, thanks for posting this.
05-01-2014, 09:40 AM #31
kchij
Do a barrel roll!
thanks
05-01-2014, 10:35 PM #32
Thanks. Smile
02-09-2015, 04:43 PM #33
It works just fine, but I need someone for the online trophies. Can anyone lend me a hand?
02-17-2015, 05:05 AM #34
can anyone say if it works on Ultra? the key id on bruteforce gives me "unreadable"
03-03-2015, 05:55 PM #35
l1nkxdd
Save Point
Originally posted by Digi
It works just fine, but I need someone for the online trophies. Can anyone lend me a hand?

i can help bro or version its normal? only super? not arcade or ultra ? if yes just tell me psn nick
05-22-2015, 09:44 AM #36
What trophies ?
05-23-2015, 10:18 PM #37
Originally posted by Aiorios View Post
can anyone say if it works on Ultra? the key id on bruteforce gives me "unreadable"

I have the disc version of Ultra and the save work. I resign the save with KG's Save Resigner

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo