Post: Mirror's Edge 100% Platinum Saves - With Bags, Difficulties & Time Trials + DLC
03-12-2012, 03:13 PM #1
iLuvTaylorSwift
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
All 3 saves have been tested and work with Xploder 100%

Sorry if these have been posted already but I couldn't find any, so I made some Smile

:embarrassed: Link To All 3 Saves :embarrassed:
You must login or register to view this content.

Save 1: Easy Mode & Test of Faith[/SIZE]

- Resign save with Xploder and start up the game. Now click on continue game.
It is on the final section of Chapter 9. It takes 30 seconds to complete and you will unlock both Test of Faith and That's Warp trophies.

- You can also go to Chapter select and click on a Chapter you still need completed.
Go to the FINAL section of that chapter and start the game. Complete it and you will unlock the trophy related to that Chapter.[/CENTER]

Save 2: Bags & Hard Mode

- Click on continue game, and it is on the Final Chapter at the beginning of the level.
Collect the final 2 bags and you will unlock ALL trophies related to the Bags including collect 30 Bags, 11 Bags & 3 Bags in one Chapter

- After you finish collecting the the bags. Continue and COMPLETE the chapter and you will unlock the Pro Runner Trophy also.

Save 3: Time Trials + DLC & Combat Trophies

- Again start up the game. Go to time trials and Complete ANY time trial. You don't even have to 1 Star it just complete it.
It will unlock ALL trophies related to time trials including the 90 Stars, 75 stars, 50 stars, 35 stars, 20 stars, Unlock All areas & On the clock Trophies.[/CENTER]

*Now for the Speedruns I believe you have to do all those Legit. I couldn't find a way to make them pop except for beating them. If you guys know of a way to get them to pop let me know and I will make a save for them.
Save 3 has them all completed if you need them unlocked.

REQUESTED OTHER SAVES

75 Stars and Under Only Save: You must login or register to view this content.
Hard Mode from Final Checkpoint [Helicopter]: [Dead Link Removed]

Note: If anyone needs me to do the speedruns or any other trophies in the game for them. I can do them for a small Paypal fee.[/CENTER]
Last edited by BigTrain ; 10-21-2014 at 09:39 AM.

The following 72 users say thank you to iLuvTaylorSwift for this useful post:

Red, ak7, Alex-Pilote, belfastguy, Big_Jonny, BigBang, CalicoWomack, candyman2720, chaoszage, Cien, conner1984, darkofnight, Dell boi, Digi Ohhh, dingo911, Furzel1, GJx, glitchboy23, Glusgud, GodofHosting, hack73, haleim, HansWurstGER, hess47, in4x, Iseppina, isigo, jambalaia00, jasper_jake, JDavies-Bunting, jedt, k-hassaan, KarlW, kobra1922, kriss07, L-Griever, LaughingAtLife, mark1, markino1994, MdMaynard, Modx20, NeoFrost, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Niiker, Pauly, pinch77, poetic410, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, radiocaf, rnr, Samuelx, satosi, saucisse, SavageRising, scienide, SHAkA, simmo_316, smushpie, solidsnoova, sonicx1995, Soulchild88, starkjim87, stevemoore08, ViRolloTutti, Wasatio, wolf82, wolfteam1218, xBIG_RABx, xSOADx, zebbidy

The following user groaned iLuvTaylorSwift for this awful post:

TEJEO01
03-13-2012, 01:13 AM #20
Niiker
Little One
anybody have a hard mode save from the last checkpoint (jump to the helicopter?) i hate the game on hardcore....
03-13-2012, 07:47 AM #21
Andy1709
Do a barrel roll!
Thx for the saves Smile
03-13-2012, 08:12 AM #22
OGW
Banned
Originally posted by eye View Post
this game is one of the hardest games to plat .... you are truly amazing

could you get me this plat bro i could trade you another platinum i got alot of plats to offer
03-13-2012, 09:55 AM #23
i checked your trophy shop if they are all you offer then i'm sorry because i got them already ^^ sorry about that
03-13-2012, 10:19 AM #24
dellboy81
Vault dweller
nice saves, shame i recently sold it thinking the only way for plat was cfw. might rent it or buy cheap at some point. ill never get the speedruns but a nice chunk of trophies is better than the 1 or 2 i was able to get myself years ago.
03-13-2012, 03:57 PM #25
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Niiker View Post
anybody have a hard mode save from the last checkpoint (jump to the helicopter?) i hate the game on hardcore....

i second that if some 1 can upload i would really appreciate it thanx
03-13-2012, 06:34 PM #26
iLuvTaylorSwift
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I just added a save on Hard Mode from final checkpoint [Helicopter] in the original post. It is at the bottom of the post under " Requested Other Saves ". Smile

Originally posted by Niiker View Post

Originally posted by mrrws View Post
i second that if some 1 can upload i would really appreciate it thanx

The following user thanked iLuvTaylorSwift for this useful post:

Niiker
03-13-2012, 08:04 PM #27
Niiker
Little One
ur fucking the best ! Thank u very much!
03-13-2012, 08:06 PM #28
Otib
lolololololol
Thanks for this man. :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo