03-16-2012, 09:30 AM #1
hess47
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); crysis 2 You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

homefront You must login or register to view this content. all offline done and some online done

metal of honor You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

resident evil 5 You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

call of world at war You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

fry cry 2 You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

call of duty black ops You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

pure You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

split second You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

mortal combat vs dc You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

alien vs predator You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

bad company clean sweep m24 is last gun to get You must login or register to view this content.

bATTLE FANTASIA U CAN SOME TROPHYS FROM MY SAVE You must login or register to view this content.

dead nation morbit on last checkpoint You must login or register to view this content.
test and let me know what trophys u from my saves
thanks
Last edited by hess47 ; 10-17-2012 at 10:46 AM.

The following 13 users say thank you to hess47 for this useful post:

bejekas, bmo-beats, DJR_Supreme, Gandalf, Im A Stig, isigo, jackisback2, joury070, luislaperica, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Raiki, SHAkA, werdgawd
08-06-2012, 07:08 AM #92
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by fakioniga View Post
yeah i kind if figure that when it wouldnt work :/ im just finding out what is all xploder stuff lol

but not everyone is born knowing everything

xploder is easy to use u should get it
08-18-2012, 03:15 AM #93
Has anyone tested the battle of fantasia save? I tried it and got nothing from it.
08-18-2012, 06:17 AM #94
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by Ichigo519 View Post
Has anyone tested the battle of fantasia save? I tried it and got nothing from it.

i used it and u get some garllary trophys rambow trophy
07-25-2013, 10:35 PM #95
i will give the battle fantasiu a try !! thanks.
07-26-2013, 09:26 AM #96
frozenking
Do a barrel roll!
Thank you for sharing your saves. I'm gonna try battle fant, is there another link for the far cry 2 save media fire is saying it is gone?
07-28-2013, 12:38 AM #97
does anyone have a save for battle fantasia but for the psn edition?? i've been looking for it but no luck.:confused: i have found a link that is no longer working and another one for the dic version but nothig for the psn version!:cry:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo