03-16-2012, 09:30 AM #1
hess47
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); crysis 2 You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

homefront You must login or register to view this content. all offline done and some online done

metal of honor You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

resident evil 5 You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

call of world at war You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

fry cry 2 You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

call of duty black ops You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

pure You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

split second You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

mortal combat vs dc You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

alien vs predator You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

bad company clean sweep m24 is last gun to get You must login or register to view this content.

bATTLE FANTASIA U CAN SOME TROPHYS FROM MY SAVE You must login or register to view this content.

dead nation morbit on last checkpoint You must login or register to view this content.
test and let me know what trophys u from my saves
thanks
Last edited by hess47 ; 10-17-2012 at 10:46 AM.

The following 13 users say thank you to hess47 for this useful post:

bejekas, bmo-beats, DJR_Supreme, Gandalf, Im A Stig, isigo, jackisback2, joury070, luislaperica, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Raiki, SHAkA, werdgawd
03-19-2012, 03:54 PM #20
ak7
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks 4 the saves, gonna try Crysis 2 soon.
03-19-2012, 04:05 PM #21
amerAL-shbab
Do a barrel roll!
i`ll try mortal kompat save

thx man
03-21-2012, 10:34 AM #22
bum-bum-joey
I am error
need a region change at crysis2 for BLES01060 ! can anybody help please ??
03-22-2012, 04:35 PM #23
Raiki
Little One
Does anyone know if Crysis unlocks the MP trophies? Those are the only ones I need.

Also, Homefront, does it unlock the don't die and beat it on hardest trophies? Thanks if anyone can help, and of course thanks a lot for uploading the saves.
03-22-2012, 04:48 PM #24
Behdad
Do a barrel roll!
Sorry man but :
Homefront : no trophy pop!
Pure : no trophy pop !

i used Xploder and the save is recognized.
i see in pure i'm know 1er every where, lol (thanks) but nothing pop even if i play just one match.
for Homefront , i see that now i'm lvl 64 but no trophy for level 50 neither expert trophy and for offline i had just 2 chapter on veteran (4 and 5) to ficinsh but nothing pop.
03-22-2012, 08:25 PM #25
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by Behdad View Post
Sorry man but :
Homefront : no trophy pop!
Pure : no trophy pop !

i used Xploder and the save is recognized.
i see in pure i'm know 1er every where, lol (thanks) but nothing pop even if i play just one match.
for Homefront , i see that now i'm lvl 64 but no trophy for level 50 neither expert trophy and for offline i had just 2 chapter on veteran (4 and 5) to ficinsh but nothing pop.
level uu 65 level 50 unlocks
03-22-2012, 09:39 PM #26
Trick Room
Do a barrel roll!
i tried farcry2 nothing popped however i got the horror the horror trophy when i beat it when i set the bomb off lol
03-23-2012, 07:22 AM #27
djzoomzy
Save Point
I will try far cry 2 and aliens vs predator later today
03-29-2012, 09:24 AM #28
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
u should get a gold trophy and maybe more and speed cam trophy run past and see if a trophy pops

First off, let me say this is a great list of saves, and we're all very thankful. I also tried the Crysis 2 save, and it definitely shows that all missions have been completed on Super Soldier difficulty. I was kind of hoping it would be like the World at War platinum save where you could play each mission on the easiest difficulty setting and unlock all of the difficulty trophies, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I haven't tried running past any speed cams yet, so maybe that trophy would pop after doing so. My question to you is this: I'm assuming you have cfw, so have you ever considered modding Crysis 2? I'm not sure how it all works, but here's the link to a thread if you ever get around to it. You must login or register to view this content. If it's not too much work I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate a modded save to make the Super Soldier trophies less of a hassle and quite possibly make the game more enjoyable for some.

Thank you again for these great saves. Keep up the fine work. Upside Down Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo