03-16-2012, 09:30 AM #1
hess47
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); crysis 2 You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

homefront You must login or register to view this content. all offline done and some online done

metal of honor You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

resident evil 5 You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

call of world at war You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

fry cry 2 You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

call of duty black ops You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

pure You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

split second You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

mortal combat vs dc You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

alien vs predator You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

bad company clean sweep m24 is last gun to get You must login or register to view this content.

bATTLE FANTASIA U CAN SOME TROPHYS FROM MY SAVE You must login or register to view this content.

dead nation morbit on last checkpoint You must login or register to view this content.
test and let me know what trophys u from my saves
thanks
Last edited by hess47 ; 10-17-2012 at 10:46 AM.

The following 13 users say thank you to hess47 for this useful post:

bejekas, bmo-beats, DJR_Supreme, Gandalf, Im A Stig, isigo, jackisback2, joury070, luislaperica, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Raiki, SHAkA, werdgawd
04-09-2012, 02:15 AM #29
hess47
League Champion
homefront gives u hardest diffulty trophys just play last check point in the save campgn part
04-10-2012, 03:04 PM #30
bum-bum-joey
I am error
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
homefront gives u hardest diffulty trophys just play last check point in the save campgn part

i test it at the last checkpoint off the first mission and trophy for hardest difficulty pops up Smile
Last edited by bum-bum-joey ; 04-10-2012 at 03:13 PM.
04-19-2012, 05:42 AM #31
hess47
League Champion
new saves add
04-24-2012, 06:18 AM #32
hess47
League Champion
anybody got splattlehouse on last check point brutally trophy
04-27-2012, 04:11 AM #33
jabber
Hurah!
Hey man. the far cry 2 is not a platinum save profile thats a fresh game profile. If you already have platinum you need to play a full ranked match and let the save get sync with fc2 server. Then quit and upload that file.
04-27-2012, 09:50 AM #34
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by jabber View Post
hey man. The far cry 2 is not a platinum save profile thats a fresh game profile. If you already have platinum you need to play a full ranked match and let the save get sync with fc2 server. Then quit and upload that file.
its a platium save your stats are on the server as well save will not get u any online i test a platium save and see if it work didnt thats my save it 10 kill for one and rank 29 i think it works i tryed that to still didnt wotk
05-06-2012, 09:06 AM #35
So what does the far cry 2 save unlock? Anthing?
05-18-2012, 05:42 PM #36
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by Plathunter8 View Post
So what does the far cry 2 save unlock? Anthing?
not that i know of
05-20-2012, 12:30 AM #37
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
crysis 2 You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

homefront You must login or register to view this content. all offline done and some online done

metal of honor You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

resident evil 5 You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

call of world at war You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

fry cry 2 You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

call of duty black ops You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

pure You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

split second You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

mortal combat vs dc You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

alien vs predator You must login or register to view this content. platinum save

bad company clean sweep m24 is last gun to get You must login or register to view this content.

dead nation morbit on last checkpoint You must login or register to view this content.
test and let me know what trophys u from my saves
thanks

Do you remember on what level you are?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo