03-19-2012, 03:49 PM #1
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
Here you can find 2 saves to help you get platinum on this Ultra Rare platinum

Hall of Fame
Just load New York Bigs campaign.

Anatomy Lesson
There are 3 injuries left to do in this save so I recommend you to go to "Bone Breaker" mode and do the injuries, I recommend you doing those here because it's easier to do injuries on this mode and those 3 injurys are the hardest ones. If I remember right what I did on these 3 was pick my QB and with full UNLEASHED then use UNLEASHED and pass through a defender by doing a trick with the right analog stick.

The injuries left are:

Torn MCL (dislocate knee)
Torn ACL (dislocate knee)
Ruptured Achilles (cutting a nerve of the foot)

Testikill
Do one injury (Bone Breaker bonus mode makes it easier). [thanks to PounDJo0DoGz0r for confirming]

House Rules
Win a bonus game (since you need 3 injurys I suggest Bone Breaker). [thanks to PounDJo0DoGz0r for confirming]

Showoff
Load Anaheim Dices Campaign and do one touchdown celebration (Ex: O, O, Square, X). [thanks to PounDJo0DoGz0r for confirming]

Main Man
Load Anaheim Dices Campaign and do one game to get the trophy. [thanks to PounDJo0DoGz0r for confirming]

Face of the League
Load Anaheim Dices Campaign and finish last game to get the trophy

Battagliation
Load Anaheim Dices Campaign and injury Bruno Battaglia to get the trophy

Note: You might get more trophies than those listed here and if you do so please report here what trophies did you earn so i can be added to this post.

Thanks to dapreacher23 for sending me the saves again so I could re upload them !
Last edited by Big_Jonny ; 05-31-2014 at 11:57 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Big_Jonny for this useful post:

19willy74, BigTrain, busterdawg69, glitchboy23, MansonXX, MaZoNY, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, S8N_666, scratch_pervert, strappingyoungj, werdgawd, xLew--
03-21-2012, 12:38 PM #2
SoloWing
Bounty hunter
thanks a lot Happy
03-21-2012, 01:09 PM #3
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
Damn Big Johnny awesome saves bro. I have had this game shelved forever! Gonna use these saves today.
03-21-2012, 01:41 PM #4
jameshird85
Vault dweller
nice!!! i only need this & the one for winning with all teams online. anyone wanna maybe boost that one?
03-21-2012, 03:00 PM #5
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
Also with your first save Jonny the first time you cause an injury Testikill will unlock Smile
Also with your first save win a game of Bone Breaker to unlock House Rules trophy.
Last edited by PounDJo0DoGz0r ; 03-21-2012 at 03:41 PM.

The following user thanked PounDJo0DoGz0r for this useful post:

Big_Jonny
03-21-2012, 04:23 PM #6
werdgawd
I NEED MORE COWBELL!
awesome... i been meaning to finish up this game... i traded it a long time ago but now i have a reason to get it again.
03-21-2012, 04:28 PM #7
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
Do one touchdown celebration in campaign mode (I did O O SQUARE X) to unlock Showoff from the first save.

Play one game in campaign with the level 27 reputation save (win or lose) to unlock Main Man.
Last edited by PounDJo0DoGz0r ; 03-21-2012 at 05:32 PM.

The following user thanked PounDJo0DoGz0r for this useful post:

Big_Jonny
03-22-2012, 06:44 AM #8
jameshird85
Vault dweller
The 2 hard ones i have left are. Dr Feelgood & Fulldeck. ehhhhh Fulldeck. i doubt this save would be good for that? i dunno might be worth a try lol:P
03-22-2012, 06:51 AM #9
HotShot01ps3
What The Hell's Going On?
nice +++)))
03-23-2012, 12:34 PM #10
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by jameshird85 View Post
The 2 hard ones i have left are. Dr Feelgood & Fulldeck. ehhhhh Fulldeck. i doubt this save would be good for that? i dunno might be worth a try lol:P

Save one is with 6 out of 10 90% so if you load Anaheim campaign and do 4 in the last 2 matches you will get the trophy.

Fulldeck you have to do it yourself

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo