Post: Tales of Graces F platinum clear game save (5562 grade) + modded start save
03-27-2012, 03:49 AM #1
haitianxu
我是馬甲我怕誰?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE: Here are two New Game + saves (using the 5562 grade save below) at the start of the adult arc with the following bonuses: (Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for providing the saves)

Bonuses purchased from Grade shop:

-Inherit titles - Inherit Skills
-Inherit Eleth mixer - Inherit Gald
-Inherit Stamps - Inherit Arte Usage
-Inherit Books - Inherit Battle Items
-Inherit shards - Inherit Herb Bonuses
-Double Experience - 5x Experience (10x XP stacked)
-Double SP
-Mastery Bonus - Double Item Drops
-Dualize Discount - Upgrade Eleth Mixer
-Expand Inventory - Maximum Speed
-Chain Capacity+1 - Chain Capacity+2 (+3 Stacked)
-Double Critical - 2x Damage - 5x Damage (this is only enabled on Save 1, and makes 60 second boss fight trophies a cakewalk. However, the damage applies to both you and the enemy, so if you don't like the high risk high reward gameplay, use Save 2, which is the exact same as Save 1 besides this grade shop bonus)
-Double Gald - Unlock Qualities
-Maximum Eleth+500
-Maximum HP+1000 - Inherit Carta Cards

Additional modded bonuses:
-
Chaos mode unlocked
-Max money
-Max Eleth Mixer energy and slots
-All characters have all titles mastered
-All characters have all arts with maximum usage
-All items capacity at 99
-All consumables, all food, all materials, all cashables, all ingredients, all unique equipments, all weapons, all armors. (Note: you can't equip the +9999 version of a gear unless if you have a regular version through shop purchase/chest/dualization)

Save 1: You must login or register to view this content.
Save 2: You must login or register to view this content.

===========================

Found these saves on a Chinese site, thought I'd post them here since I saw it requested somewhere. Make sure you copy both the save and profile to your PS3. Both the original BLJS and converted BCUS saves are posted below for the platinum clear game save.

Note: these saves will get you most of the title trophies on load but not anything else, nevertheless they will make your trophy hunt a lot easier.

BCUS: You must login or register to view this content.

BLJS: You must login or register to view this content.

Same BCUS save except with chaos mode unlocked with game genie (I haven't the time to test it myself):
You must login or register to view this content.

This is a near-perfect platinum clear game save. You can:

1. Load the save by selecting "Continue", or
2. Start a new game+ by selecting "Extras" --> "New Game +"

By loading the save, you'll find:
-All titles mastered. Hit "TRIANGLE", then "TITLES", then back out of the menu and wait a bit. All title related trophies except the ones for Richard will pop.
-All characters at level 200
-Maxed stats (1999 for all)
-All weapons and armors in inventory + stat maxed
-CC 30-30 for all
-Eleth mixer at 9999, 16 slots
-Monster/Discovery/etc. book 100%
-All difficulties except Chaos unlocked. (Chaos is unlocked in the second BCUS save above)
-And probably a bunch of other things I missed.

The game is saved right before the final story boss, so just venture forth and beat him on 4 separate difficulty levels (change difficulty by hitting "TRIANGLE" and then "OPTIONS") to get the difficulty related trophies, as well as the trophy for beating the final boss' "true form".

By starting a new game +, you will have 5562 grade to spend, which will enable you to inherit pretty much everything relevant and speed the process up considerably. For a suggestion on what to inherit/purchase, consult:

You can easily pop the (Silver) Mixer Maxed trophy by starting New Game+, and purchasing 'inherit mixer" and "maximum mixer capacity +500" at the grade shop (credit goes to YourMumzFave).

This is a modded start game save with all characters at level 200 (including characters who will join in the future). Not really as useful as the previous save.

The following save is for the (Silver) A Gentlemanly Triumph trophy. Credit goes to You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.: Do not thank me, thank them.

In case people missed this, the following link directs to saves for an easier time with getting:

You must login or register to view this content.Lambda Angelus in 60 Seconds
You must login or register to view this content.Fodra Queen in 60 Seconds

The first save is right before the original final boss, instead of the far more powerful Lambda Theos in the clear game saves above, making the trophy a cakewalk. The second save is right before the Fodra queen, saving you the time of a Lineage & Legacies playthrough. Sorry but I have not tested these.

Credit goes to You must login or register to view this content., again if you want to thank someone, thank him/her not me.
Last edited by haitianxu ; 11-01-2012 at 02:16 AM.

The following 31 users say thank you to haitianxu for this useful post:

370389, amigaman2005, axziel666, bknight, BLACKFLYER, Castian, Cerby217, clever21, dingo911, dormin, Ember2012, gasit, Jakartacoc1, malachit75, ManaBringer, mithosyggdrasil, NarueDaisuki, neoar, Noctis727, panBramburka, PhantomNumber99, Phophenomenon, ps3re, red dead, Ripsta Bone, Sora9112, Uncle Ted, VercettiCool, WillDemon, xLuCiDiTyZxHD
01-30-2020, 07:06 PM #281
T1000peX
Save Point
04-23-2023, 09:45 AM #282
Originally posted by NikeRaptor View Post
Don't got time as we speak but here it is didn't had time to check if the save you uploaded was ok but whatever I don't mind as long as I help out Happy

You must login or register to view this content. Thank Grubby1234 for the pass lock

Hope it helps notify me if it works if not will get to you guys ASAP.

Change the difficulty to easy from Chaos if you cant defeat it.

I know this is old, but the link does not work anymore. Can you reupload the gentleman save? Anyone have it? Thank you.
04-23-2023, 10:08 AM #283
Originally posted by Sora9112 View Post
Just plat the game, here's my save for the Gentlemanly trophy. Last request is in Amarcian Enclave, and you can also use the weapon for Zhonecage 10. You should be able to get the Arena and other endgame side-boss trophies as well.

https://www.mediafire.com/?xpmq2rh0bgp42iq

This guy has it!!! Thank you Sora!!! Man, time sure flies

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo