04-07-2012, 04:41 PM #1
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi everyone, I made this save earlier using some mods from CFW which gives you permanent unlimited health, mana and stamina points. I made the save just after the Phalanx Demon because if you raised your Soul Level then the mods would go away so I maxed out the Soul Level (712) and then put the mods on to prevent anyone from removing the mods. At the moment the save is only EU (I'm from the UK) and I've tried doing the change region trick with XPLODER but I've had no luck with it. I do have the US and the JP version so I'll make saves for those as well.

Tutorial
First off, the mods on CFW only work on the US version of the game and since I couldn't get the region trick with XPLODER to work I had to use the old CFW method by replacing everything but the PARAM.SFO using an FTP server. So what you're going to need to do is put the save on a memory stick then onto your PC and back again like you're doing the change region trick (sorry if that's unclear) otherwise when you play the game and reload, it will put you back right at where I've started the save from.

NOTE
The mods do work online so if you're going to use this save then I ask you to stay in Soul Form or play offline so that no one invades you. It's a great game and if everyone online is using God Mode then it's going to suck ass for the hardcore players that are still playing, even if it's a handful.

It has got god mode but things like falling will still kill you because they do like 99999999 damage so maybe some of the stronger bosses might be able to still kill you, I haven't tested it on all the bosses yet but so far there's been no enemy that can kill me

Save Games EU
You must login or register to view this content.

Save Games US
You must login or register to view this content. Thanks mikesean :y:

Saint & Sage Trophy can be found here:

EDIT:
Originally posted by mikesean View Post
I just died for the first time in the game. Killed me in one hit. Boss from level 3-2: Maneater

Looks like one thing can kill you, that means that False King Allant will probably kill you with Soul Sucker which would probably remove the mods since it alters your soul level. Make sure you either end him quickly or you go with ranged magic, same for the man eaters.[/FONT]
Last edited by Ix Benere xI ; 08-02-2012 at 07:52 PM.

The following 74 users say thank you to Ix Benere xI for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 370389, 605justin, Cloud, Alex Uyutov, bdogg985, bearl, BLACKFLYER, blastman, bum-bum-joey, CalicoWomack, Cien, Cooler, crimsonsoulz, demon_eye, DominionChamber, ElMister01, Enaxorth, FizzyBubblech, Glusgud, gnat_, gogeta62, hack73, Hatchet Harry, HUYI82, Im A Stig, insulinglargine, intelbill, isigo, JaggedNightmare, jbl1975, Joeydivision, joury070, Juggalos91, kirasor, kobra1922, mark1, MdMaynard, mikesean, mithosyggdrasil, mosiko6, NuclearArmpit, OmegaBeta, p78ch201, plat, Platina, Platinumpt, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3user_ngu, red dead, saucisse, sirdee6666, soccerdude84, Soltyray17, Susanoo, SWAMP DEVIL, The Young Wolf, The_Fallen, Tiff2403, Trap_King, TwoWeu, Uncle Ted, Untouchable_God, uzumaki1989, Vaserax, Wasatio, wolf82, xenomage, yzaasn, zayneisaacs, Zeromus87, zwarrior1234
04-07-2012, 09:03 PM #11
red dead
Level 1 Trustworthy
ok i will test it
any dark souls god mode too ? Smile
04-07-2012, 09:20 PM #12
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Originally posted by red
ok i will test it
any dark souls god mode too ? Smile

No the EBOOT is 3.60+ so you can't mod it. I'm SL 712 on Dark Souls as well though so I could upload that at a later date.
04-07-2012, 09:27 PM #13
mikesean
Gym leader
Ok so i'm on OFW with xploder and successfully managed to resign the save to US. JUst loaded it fine, now question is whether or not i can unlock trophies or will get the You have not earned a trophy message. WIll mess around and report back.

Here is the US converted save for those interested:
Last edited by mikesean ; 04-07-2012 at 09:30 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to mikesean for this useful post:

Im A Stig, Ix Benere xI, SirMicolash
04-07-2012, 09:32 PM #14
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Originally posted by mikesean View Post
Ok so i'm on OFW with xploder and successfully managed to resign the save to US. JUst loaded it fine, now question is whether or not i can unlock trophies or will get the You have not earned a trophy message. WIll mess around and report back. If anyone wants me to upload the US save lemme know

Okay that's good news, at least I don't have to make 3 sets of saves Smile. If you used XPLODER then the save is now linked to your account and if the save wasn't yours then Demon Souls would say that it's corrupted and delete it. Dunno why I couldn't get it to work with XPLODER? Anyway thanks for confirming that it does work with XPLODER after all :P :y:
04-07-2012, 09:46 PM #15
A game worthy of multiple playthroughs even after obtaining the platinum. Thank you so much for this.

Just took some flame from the red dragon and kept on without a scratch. Upside Down Happy
Last edited by Uncle Ted ; 04-07-2012 at 09:49 PM.
04-08-2012, 12:32 PM #16
mikesean
Gym leader
Hey ok so i am CONFIRMING trophies are unlocking on OFW / Xploder.
04-08-2012, 12:50 PM #17
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
The save works, and it also unlocks trophies as well. I just tested it.
04-08-2012, 01:39 PM #18
clef
Haxor!
Im on Official firmware

The European saven didnt work for me and i used xploder the link to my user name......

Any help?
04-08-2012, 02:08 PM #19
mikesean
Gym leader
Originally posted by clef View Post
Im on Official firmware

The European saven didnt work for me and i used xploder the link to my user name......

Any help?

Watch this and see if you have done it correctly

(dont mind the changing region and hex editing part, just how it is inserted on USB and dragged from usb to xploder area then back to usb profile name. So in other terms start the video at 1min50)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo