04-09-2012, 08:20 PM #1
xxfearxx
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); new save uploaded as of 12/13/2012 hopefully it works
You must login or register to view this content.

I believe you can get the following trophies relatively easily this is untested by me however i've seen claims along these lines

Twisted Gold
Earn a gold medal in every campaign event and boss fight on Twisted difficulty
We buy gold!
Earn a gold medal on every campaign event in any difficulty mode including co-op.
Just complete any campaign level on twisted and get a gold medal solo or splitscreen co-op should be fine as i have gold for all events in both

Truly Twisted
Complete the Story mode on Twisted Difficulty
...and I thank you for playing Twisted Metal.
Complete the Story mode on any difficulty
The One That Got Away
Complete the Sweet Tooth story on any difficulty
Complete the last campaign level on twisted

Watch Me Shine!
Complete the Doll Face story on any difficulty
Grimm's Dark Trip Back
Complete the Grimm story on any difficulty.
complete the respective boss fights on any difficulty

Make up your mind
Use the garage 25 times.
Just use the garage once

Grace Under Fire
Beat Metro Square Electric Cage on HARD MODE with 5 SECONDS LEFT in your GRACE PERIOD meter. Cooperative Story is allowed.
one of the solo playthroughs is on hard up to this map just load that up and keep trying till you get it, it's something of a pain to get the timing perfect you need to get the kill just as your grace period hits 5 sec

multiple people have confirmed the following pop after playing a ranked game and getting a kill with a missile:
Another Level
Win 10 Ranked games in each map. Map size does not matter.
A La Mode
Win 10 Ranked games in each game type.
Point Shoot Kill
Kill 100 enemies with every missile during Ranked games.

You should have all the multiplayer unlocks available to you even if you're still rank 1
Last edited by xxfearxx ; 12-19-2012 at 12:09 AM. Reason: add eu save, updated some confirmed trophies

The following 28 users say thank you to xxfearxx for this useful post:

atomiclock94, Bigmac6097, bilaljalook, CC453, ChateauLatour, Cien, First Blood, glitchboy23, GoDzGaRdEn, GYNOUGH, Howiiie., Igros, lawless___, Lemons, Leonrpg, MdMaynard, MegaTTTron, neoar, panBramburka, rieks, simmo_316, Terrador, The Young Wolf, thebestplayer, Uncle Ted, WillDemon, xBoehser_Onkel, xSOADx
04-10-2012, 05:42 AM #2
neoar
Space Ninja
thanks man great job
04-10-2012, 05:45 AM #3
sooi
Grunt
thanks good job Reaper
04-10-2012, 06:34 AM #4
xxfearxx
Do a barrel roll!
np, though i've gotta warn anyone that plans to plat this a lot of the multiplayer trophies are bugged it can take more kills/wins than the required amount to get them. i should've had the plat around mar15 based on my actual stats in game however it took me till april 5 or 6 to get it.

if you use the save please confirm what you were able to get etc as i wont be able to till i get the game back which should be at least a month
04-10-2012, 07:14 AM #5
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by xxfearxx View Post
Here's my plat save for twisted metal, gave the game to a friend after completing it so haven't had a chance to test this.

I believe you can get the following trophies relatively easily this is untested by me however i've seen claims along these lines

Twisted Gold
Earn a gold medal in every campaign event and boss fight on Twisted difficulty
We buy gold!
Earn a gold medal on every campaign event in any difficulty mode including co-op.
Just complete any campaign level on twisted and get a gold medal solo or splitscreen co-op should be fine as i have gold for all events in both

Truly Twisted
Complete the Story mode on Twisted Difficulty
...and I thank you for playing Twisted Metal.
Complete the Story mode on any difficulty
The One That Got Away
Complete the Sweet Tooth story on any difficulty
Complete the last campaign level on twisted

Watch Me Shine!
Complete the Doll Face story on any difficulty
Grimm's Dark Trip Back
Complete the Grimm story on any difficulty.
complete the respective boss fights on any difficulty

Make up your mind
Use the garage 25 times.
Just use the garage once

Grace Under Fire
Beat Metro Square Electric Cage on HARD MODE with 5 SECONDS LEFT in your GRACE PERIOD meter. Cooperative Story is allowed.
one of the solo playthroughs is on hard up to this map just load that up and keep trying till you get it, it's something of a pain to get the timing perfect you need to get the kill just as your grace period hits 5 sec

In theory you should have all the multiplayer unlocks available to you even if you're still rank 1. again unconfirmed however at this point

guys can any one resign this to an EU version as it is copy protected so if you can make it for BCES01010 will be great
04-10-2012, 10:38 PM #6
RTISYOURNEMESIS
Pokemon Trainer
Thanks for the up OP,

Can confirm the following online trophies pop:

Another Level

A la Mode

Point, Shoot, Kill

Thanks again for your hard work.
04-10-2012, 11:20 PM #7
rongey420
420 Bandit!!
Originally posted by RTISYOURNEMESIS View Post
Thanks for the up OP,

Can confirm the following online trophies pop:

Another Level

A la Mode

Point, Shoot, Kill

Thanks again for your hard work.

I doubt it....
04-11-2012, 02:50 AM #8
xxfearxx
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by rongey420 View Post
I doubt it....

never know i guess, i think some of the mp stats are supposed to be stored locally i know the unlocks are, or were in the first couple weeks at least

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Originally posted by neoar View Post
guys can any one resign this to an EU version as it is copy protected so if you can make it for BCES01010 will be great

hex edited the sfo and changed dir to eu version and upped it, please post if it works
04-11-2012, 03:55 AM #9
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by xxfearxx View Post
never know i guess, i think some of the mp stats are supposed to be stored locally i know the unlocks are, or were in the first couple weeks at least

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

hex edited the sfo and changed dir to eu version and upped it, please post if it works

i will test it today and update ASAP
04-11-2012, 04:16 AM #10
GoDzGaRdEn
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by neoar View Post
i will test it today and update ASAP

It unlocks all those hard MP trophies?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo