04-19-2012, 11:30 PM #1
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok... I keep getting asked for the LA Noires saves....

The credits goes to You must login or register to view this content.
As these were all from his original thread here: You must login or register to view this content.

So you can all thank him for it. Since MegaUpload went down, so to did the original files.
In fact... refer to the post on how to use them etc.

I just happen to have an HDD full of save from NGU, because of all the resigning requests I get.

My problem is this... I don't always tag my files properly, so some of these might have the wrong description. And if so, please tell me so that I can correct it.

Anyways here they are:

5 Stars: You must login or register to view this content.
Select any mission and get a 5 star rating... you get the trophy

All Cars: You must login or register to view this content.
The car you need is the 'International Police Wagon' Its the police truck one its #7 in Police cars in the showroom
Just start Studio Secretary Murder, go to crime scene, and get in the police truck

20 Newspapers: You must login or register to view this content.
Just load the save do a street crime and reach level 20
Go to cases and select the Traffic desk, one should have a gray newspaper, thats the case with the last newspaper
If you click resume, you'll be on the last case. Juts finish it and hopefully a few trophies should pop up

Here is where I am unsure of the tags

Last street crime: You must login or register to view this content.
Just go to cases and select Vice desk. Open your map and find the Red Human Icon. That's your last case

50 Landmarks: You must login or register to view this content.
or this You must login or register to view this content.
or this You must login or register to view this content.

30 Gold Reels: You must login or register to view this content.
or it could be mixed into one of the Landmark saves

Anybody that can figure which is which let me know I will re-tagged the saves.

Remember... these were originally CFW saves... so that means copy all the files within the gamesave, and paste them into your own gamesave.
And back up your original, once you change it... there is no going back.

Hope it helps

The following 29 users say thank you to Gandalf for this useful post:

19willy74, arash-2580, Batjoke, bedo48, Big_Jonny, DCsolidus, Defeat, follower, Gotham_Shadow, hess47, jhonatan garcia, kokoromialos, lawless___, Lemons, Malark5, mark1, mazdafreak, mcr1978, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ragingdrunk, SavageRising, simmo_316, Sirprizer, SwordspiTTer, The Young Wolf, thebest1234, Tirry, zebbidy
06-08-2012, 04:45 AM #20
thanks i just got my platinum =]
06-08-2012, 04:50 AM #21
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Thanks... appreciate that!

Originally posted by DarkManX View Post
Fantastic re-upload. It pays having a massive collection of saves due to the fantastic service you provide on here Happy.
06-09-2012, 02:28 PM #22
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by Gandalf1969 View Post
Thanks... appreciate that!

hey mate I just remember that I said I would test this but I didn't have the time :/

But like I did on clash as soon as I can (not today unfortunately I will try those 3 landmark, and report.

Or any1 tested it?
07-03-2012, 03:41 PM #23
StRiK3R-D3LuX3
Bounty hunter
thanks for nice work
07-05-2012, 04:54 PM #24
ok so thought i would post the big sleep is the last film reel in the landmark 3 save near the far western point You must login or register to view this content. hope that cleared up the confusion of which save for landmarks it was in

The following user thanked DCsolidus for this useful post:

SavageRising
07-05-2012, 06:34 PM #25
cool.boyz
Do a barrel roll!
ooh thanks i will try now
07-06-2012, 06:57 AM #26
Default Avatar
ThePK
ok I'm a total noob as this is my first time doing this. I did everything and the game said the save data is corrupt. What do? I'm not using CFW bro do I need it for these. Halp pls?
07-06-2012, 11:02 AM #27
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
PK,
You need to resign the saves with Xploder. That way your PS3 thinks they came from your machine, and not somebody elses.
Go here
You must login or register to view this content.

Either create a thread asking for it to be resigned, or request it within somebodies service thread. There are at least 10 members resigning for free.
My suggestion... put all the saves you want resigned into 1 big zip folder, along with your own PS3 save... must easier than directing them to this page.

And don't forget to hit the thanks button when they finish it too.

Originally posted by ThePK View Post
ok I'm a total noob as this is my first time doing this. I did everything and the game said the save data is corrupt. What do? I'm not using CFW bro do I need it for these. Halp pls?
07-06-2012, 12:39 PM #28
Howiiie.
[move]Tottenham Hotspur[/move]
Originally posted by ThePK View Post

search for a user called gandalf1969 and ask him if he'll resign it for you! i heard he's the best, wave of the wand and BAM!! save resigned!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo