04-20-2012, 12:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi! I'm back with another platinum save! This time we talk about Generator Rex: Agent of Providence! I test my platinum save on another account and i got this trophies:

You must login or register to view this content.

Agent Of Providence
Bleach Protocol (kill 1 enemy)
Feeling Punchy? (kill 1 enemy With The Smack Hands)
Slice N' Dice ( kill 1 enemy With The BFS)
Blaster Master ( kill 1 enemy with the Slam Cannon)
Bustin' Some Punks ( kill 1 enemy with the Punk Busters)
M. Rex (kill 1 enemy with Omega Builds)
Collateral Damage (Indirectly Defeat 1 enemy)

Now Complete the speed run challenge of Aquania and you get:
Too Easy
Call That A Challenge?
Better Than Six

Now use this save for this 2 trophies:
Getting Stronger...
Master Of Machines

Press select and upgrade the last weapon!

Now use this save for this 3 trophies:
First Step To The Date
Impressing Doctor Holiday
Date With Doc

For this 3 trophies you need to repeat the last mission of the game. Go ahead with the level and you meet a tree enemy, kill it and hopes he give you the last Sample. if it does not give you anything you can: Restart level or go ahead for another tree enemy.

Here's the last save for 2 trophies:
Memories
Get Your Scrapbook Ready

The last collectible is on the last level Abysus. Use this guide to find it:You must login or register to view this content.

Ok, for other trophies you need to complete the story. You get the platinum very quickly.
I have protected the file with a password to try to stop leechers on NGU. True NGU members will know how to thank me properly and alot of hard work went into this saves so I will be glad of the appreciation. PM me for the passowrd to the file, please don't ask if you are below 50 posts.

Sorry for my bad english but i'm from Italy! <Happy

PASSWORD : pillanera123

PRESS THANKS BUTTON!
Last edited by Samuelx ; 01-09-2014 at 02:16 PM.

The following 40 users say thank you to Samuelx for this useful post:

19willy74, aben, Alpenjodel61, Amarildo88, Big_Jonny, D-Rock1, demon_eye, desmayer, fakeshadow, Fideo Kojima, flavio91, Gabberhard, Gamer08, giovanni82, Happy-killmore, Herrkulez, JaggedNightmare, Jason_Dxmt, jhonatan garcia, kratos51, lolik, lordblackxxx, Mago de Oz, MaZoNY, MusicGamer, ODDO_22, One Industries, panBramburka, PC_, prototye76, ps3re, Ripsta Bone, SHAkA, Space_Honky, SpiritOfTesla, srandys74, The Young Wolf, Wednesday 13, Windmaker86, xose
04-20-2012, 01:20 PM #2
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Samuelx View Post
I have protected the file with a password to try to stop leechers on NGU. True NGU members will know how to thank me properly and alot of hard work went into this saves so I will be glad of the appreciation. PM me for the passowrd to the file, please don't ask if you are below 50 posts.

Copied and Pasted from one of my Password Protected Threads. I'm not bothered, i'm just pointing it out. ^^
04-20-2012, 01:22 PM #3
yes i copy your message because i don't know the english very good..sorry.. if you want i can delete it..
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
Copied and Pasted from one of my Password Protected Threads. I'm not bothered, i'm just pointing it out. ^^
04-20-2012, 01:24 PM #4
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Samuelx View Post
yes i copy your message because i don't know the english very good..sorry.. if you want i can delete it..

no keep it. ^^
04-20-2012, 04:56 PM #5
hi nice bro for generator rex saves !keep it bro with the plat save i apreciate a lot rep + & like & thank you Smile can i have the pass ? thanks btw veryyy goodjob !!!
05-13-2012, 03:37 AM #6
wejd
Haxor!
thnx alot dude this will help much Needa
05-14-2012, 03:27 PM #7
Behdad
Do a barrel roll!
Hi
thanks a lot for the save
i was looking for : Human Bullet, Flawless Victory, Stone Cutter but ididn't see it in your list but thanks anyway,
great job
05-29-2012, 02:45 PM #8
xose
Haxor!
thank you for your work
05-29-2012, 05:31 PM #9
ODDO_22
Bounty hunter
Thanks m8 , that's really helpful Smile
would you please send the pass to me ?
05-30-2012, 03:10 AM #10
One Industries