04-21-2012, 03:24 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); There's already a Thread created by DarkMacximus for these saves in US, but he was recently Banned from NGU and the links he provided no longer work. Luckily, before he got Banned, I converted all of his Saves to EU, so I still have the file which I will re-upload below.

I now have all 3 regions for the file: US, EU and JP. Each file has most of the saves required for the Platinum trophy, the only ones left to get can be aquired here:
You must login or register to view this content.

Please don't forget to thank Darkmacximus for the original files here:

3D Dot Game Heroes Saves For EU Via MediaFire:

3D Dot Game Heroes Saves For US Via MediaFire:

3D Dot Game Heroes Saves For JP Via MediaFire:

Instructions for Saves:
Originally posted by DarkMacximus View Post

I won't write where the things, bosses, places etc. are located so if you don't know the location of something
use the EgHeadFool guide from here:

Guide Link : 3D Dot Game Heroes FAQ/Walkthrough for PlayStation 3 by EgHeadFool - GameFAQs

This save is in the last boss room in normal mode. Just kill him without dying:

Trophies : Flawless Heroes

Link : No Death Gameplay

Rescue Sue and Rescue Spelunker

Trophies : Rescue Sue
Spelunker's Savior

Link : Rescue Sue, Rescue Spelunker

Rescue Ai, get the Hero Shield and go to Dotnia Castle IN THAT ORDER or you will not be able to rescue Ai. After
the Princess is restored, go to Raejack Village and sleep in the inn.
Trophies : Rescue Ai
Rescued the Princess
Have a Nice Night?
Obtained the Hero Shield
Master Magician

Link : Rescue Ai, All Magic,Hero Shield

This save is in the last boss room in FROM mode. Just kill him for the trophy
Trophies : And the World was Saved

Link : From Mode

This save is in the last boss room in Spelunker mode. Just kill him for the trophies

Trophies : Spelunker Extraordinaire
You're a Survivor
And the Adventure Continues

Link : Spelunker Mode

Go to King Block and buy the last sword. Go to Raejack Village and upgrade the Giga Sword and visit the house marked as #2
in the guide [the house with the blue slime in the front] and talk to the old man. Now with the Giga Sword at it's max is easier to
best the bosses [sorry but you have to do them by yourselves]. Go to Ortego Village and enter the item shop. Keep spending money
but try to reach the 777 mark [arrows are 1 gol so keep firing arrows at the shop]

Trophies : Arround the World
Forged a Sword
That's a Big Fat Sword
King Block's Seal of Approval
All Sword Obtained
Life is Precious
Triple 7s
All Bested Trophies
Link : All Swords,Seal of Approval, All Life, Forged a Sword,Giga Sword, Arround the World

This save has all the beast booked except the bosses so all you need is to book all the big bosses. Use the guide in the top page
if you need help
Trophies : All booked bosses trophies
Bestiary Complete
Link : Bestiary

Originally posted by lemonsreturns View Post
So, I wanted to do a timeline for how to do these trophies, if you don’t want a messed up trophy date stamp. You will want to follow this order, because the no death gameplay is with sue and ali already saved, and if you get “and they lived happily ever after without rescuing sue and ali, it leaves a big WTF.
1) Play the game a bit (or use the game mod file), until you get slice and diced, bullseye, demolitionist, defender, getting the hang of this, a formidable foe has fallen, obtained the ancient sword, forged a sword. ALSO, you may definitely want to get hero sword and holy sword out of the way too, which you will want to save sue and ali on the way - make note
2) Open the Rescue Sue file, save sue, don’t do spelunker (You need to do the first playthrough to unlock from mode, so you don’t save spelunker yet)
3) Open Rescue Ali file, obtain the hero shield if you haven’t yet, rescue ali for both rescue ali and princess trophies, go to raejack village, sleep in inn, wait about 30-60 mins to go into dotnia, for it takes a while to get all the magic, once you talk to king, you get master magician. THEN, go to kings block, buy the sword, and get the seal of approval whatever trophy.
4) Open No Death Gameplay, complete the game, get happily ever after and no death trophies
5) Open up all swords, etc file. Go to king block, buy the sword, get the trophy, wait a bit, upgrade the sword, wait a bit, get life is precious, wait a bit, go to oretegon and go into weapons shop, get the around the world trophy. The triple 7’s trophy you can get anytime you want. Then proceed to do the bested trophies but leave out fuelle and onyx.
6) Open from mode file. Complete game. Trophy
7) Open rescue sue file, then go and rescue spelunker.
8. Wait a while, open spelunker file. Beat the game getting bested fuelle, bested onyx, spelunker extraordinaire, youre a survivor, and the adventure continues.
9) Open bestiary file, go wack some bosses with the book. Boom trophy. Then plat.
This should create a nice date stamp for your trophies.

My Save Thread is here for other Saves: You must login or register to view this content.
lemonsreturn Guide: You must login or register to view this content.

Thank you for downloading and reading.

Special thanks to DarkMacximus for original files.
Thanks to Iseppina for his upload of the US Saves: You must login or register to view this content.
Thanks to Fakeshadow for the remainder saves.
Thanks to lemons returns for Time Stamp info and Guide.
-- AnyOneDay
Last edited by Red ; 06-07-2012 at 09:06 AM.

The following 21 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

Bigmac6097, bum-bum-joey, Caliber001, Cien, Cooler, dart_driver, HtD, HUYI82, jakeshl, Lemons, Mago de Oz, MansonXX, mathilda, MelissaMollin, p311, p78ch201, Raiki, simmo_316, solidsnoova, WANTEDxD, WASTEDFREEDOM

The following user groaned Red for this awful post:

kaleb is here
04-22-2012, 11:46 AM #20
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Iseppina View Post
Here are all the saves in US from the previous thread + 1 more save I've found on NGU :

Theses 8 saves are not mine, thanks goes to the guy who posted them before & to AnyOneDay who created this topic.

Edit : you can take them and reupload on mediafire if you need.

I've already converted them back to US and i'm just posting it now, but thank you anyway for your contribution, I will also add it.
04-22-2012, 11:51 AM #21
Originally posted by Cooler View Post
So I get platinum after using these saves? If not, what trophies are left?

Almost platinum, the most difficult trophies can be unlocked with theses saves.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
I've already converted them back to US and i'm just posting it now, but thank you anyway for your contribution, I will also add it.

Ok so there is a link for the save I have added to my previous pack :

It could give you the "ten hours in spelunker mode" trophy.
04-22-2012, 11:57 AM #22
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Cooler View Post
So I get platinum after using these saves? If not, what trophies are left?

After using the first file downloaded here, use Fakeshadows file download for the last few trophies. Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Originally posted by Iseppina View Post
Almost platinum, the most difficult trophies can be unlocked with theses saves.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Ok so there is a link for the save I have added to my previous pack :

It could give you the "ten hours in spelunker mode" trophy.

But that file has already been uploaded by original person.. All saves for platinum are already on the main post, there's no need for more links. Winky Winky
04-22-2012, 12:00 PM #23
Eggman85
Climbing up the ladder
that part of the map remains to be seen for the trophy Arround the World? no pop :S all bestuary no not pop ...
04-22-2012, 12:08 PM #24
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Eggman85 View Post
that part of the map remains to be seen for the trophy Arround the World? no pop :S all bestuary no not pop ...

Honestly mate I have no idea, all I did was re-upload the saves and changed the regions.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

US Saves uploaded.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by RobbyTheReaper View Post
the us saves are down but the eu one's you've linked going onto his still work

so if you can convert them to us that would be great and useful for the us region players as the eu and jp regions work that you've supplied and his eu download still works

US Saves are uploaded mate. Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Originally posted by mathilda View Post
Thanks for the saves, but I need the US versions. Can you upload them please?

Uploaded US Saves mate. Winky Winky
04-22-2012, 05:24 PM #25
Red
Life In Technicolor
Edited main post giving instructions. Winky Winky
04-22-2012, 09:14 PM #26
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
Edited main post giving instructions. Winky Winky

Excellent work. Btw, I talked with DarkMacximus today via PSN, and he is very proud that you continued the work. Also he still doesn't know why he was banned from this site. Good luck.
Last edited by TheTinOtaku ; 04-22-2012 at 09:25 PM.
04-22-2012, 09:38 PM #27
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by TheTinOtaku View Post
Excellent work. Btw, I talked with DarkMacximus today via PSN, and he is very proud that you continued the work. Also he still doesn't know why he was banned from this site. Good luck.

Alright, thanks! Winky Winky
04-23-2012, 07:53 AM #28
the trophy for fully upgrading the giga sword can also be obtained on the save for finishing the game in from mode, just teleport back to raejack village and buy the missing upgrade to get the trophy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo