Post: [TESTED/WORKING] I Am Alive - Ultimate rescuer (Gold trophy)
04-22-2012, 02:26 PM #1
fbrfbr
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi.
This my save.

This is the date and time of loading my save.
You must login or register to view this content.
If someone will show the date and time before that, I'll delete the post.

Only what u need - just rescue last victim.
Inside it go straight and get the health pack,climb up that container and climb down on the left side and help the dying guy,

And this trophys popup:
You must login or register to view this content.My first rescueYou must login or register to view this content.
Help or rescue your first victim

You must login or register to view this content.Three victims helped You must login or register to view this content.
Help or rescue 3 victims

You must login or register to view this content.Five victims helped You must login or register to view this content.
Help or rescue 5 victims

You must login or register to view this content.Ten victims helped You must login or register to view this content.
Help or rescue 10 victims

You must login or register to view this content.Ultimate rescuerYou must login or register to view this content.
Rescue/help all victims in the game

You must login or register to view this content.

And of course push THANK ME ))))
Last edited by fbrfbr ; 04-23-2012 at 09:23 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to fbrfbr for this useful post:

jabber, SHAkA, thebest1234
04-22-2012, 03:58 PM #2
Jednorozec
Do a barrel roll!
How can I get xploder to read the file? I've tried to add the file a lot of times but it dosn't show up in xploder :(
04-22-2012, 04:06 PM #3
panBramburka
Do a barrel roll!
rep to u mate

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Originally posted by Jednorozec View Post
How can I get xploder to read the file? I've tried to add the file a lot of times but it dosn't show up in xploder :(

jakou mas verzi?
04-22-2012, 04:19 PM #4
Jednorozec
Do a barrel roll!
Ps3 Xploder ultimate edition
04-22-2012, 04:28 PM #5
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
You must login or register to view this content. WE HAVE IT ALREADY DUDE DON'T POST WHAT WE ALREADY HAVE. COME AND LOOK MY THREAD BEFORE POSTING OK. CLOSE THIS THING NOW.
04-22-2012, 04:47 PM #6
fbrfbr
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
You must login or register to view this content. WE HAVE IT ALREADY DUDE DON'T POST WHAT WE ALREADY HAVE. COME AND LOOK MY THREAD BEFORE POSTING OK. CLOSE THIS THING NOW.

This save that you used in your thread, IS MINE. I did not give consent to its use. Delete it!!!!!
Look at the creation date of my save and yours.
And time of last edited threads.
In this save i have 18h19m!!! And u too???? This imposible!!!!
Last edited by fbrfbr ; 04-22-2012 at 04:57 PM.
04-22-2012, 06:12 PM #7
wannabeprivate
Do a barrel roll!
I don't know who created these saves first..But, good work to both of you...Many thanks.
04-23-2012, 07:27 AM #8
chaos_angel
I am error
thanks for the good work !
04-23-2012, 07:41 AM #9
Many thanks for the saves. Much appreciated. :biggrin:
04-23-2012, 08:37 AM #10
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
DUDE DON'T BE SMART ON ME!!! YOU DOWNLOADED MY SAVE FIRST. YOU WORKED ON MY SAVE TO GET THE LAST RESCUE. You're not worth a sock of all the work i did in this game. Next time, come and try to get one of my jobs and also my friends jobs. You will get air from us. People like you should be banned from this site. "PEOPLE let this crook in his abyss".

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo