Post: [UNTESTED] Prince of Persia Warrior Within HD multiple saves
05-02-2012, 07:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have used a number of saves for different games posted by different people. And now I thought it was about time to give something back to the community. So I thought that some people would enjoy Prince of Persia Warrior Within HD.

When I started making these saves the only other Prince of Persia Warrior Within HD save was the one in this thread You must login or register to view this content. by Ballackfutbol. However this save only gives you Black Sand, Secret in the Sand and Fighter trophies. In order to obtain them you have to load the save before the final fight and then proceed forward a little bit and defeat Dahaka. So go and do that if you want.

Recently BASIA2001 also posted a thread You must login or register to view this content. with Prince of Persia Warrior Within HD save, but I haven't tested it myself, so I don't know what trophies you can get with it.

So without further a due here are the saves created by me along with the description.

Executioner
You must login or register to view this content.
Load the latest save, proceed forward and knock off few heads (around 5) by pressing triangle and then square in front of the enemy while wielding only one weapon.

Grappler & Throwing Master
Load the latest save, proceed forward and throw few enemies (around 5) by pressing triangle twice in front of the enemy while wielding only one weapon. Then reload the save or just proceed forward and pick up secondary weapon by pressing circle and then throw it at enemies few times (around 5 again).

Dual Wielder
Load the latest save, proceed forward and kill few enemies (more like 10 this time) while wielding two weapons. I'm warning you, there are some tough enemies ahead.

Time Weaver
Load the latest save, go into the sands of time and use the newly acquired skill.

Rock'n'Roll
Load the latest save, turn to your left and wall run along the wall to the right. Jump to the wall on your left and do a upwards wall jump from wall to wall until you reach a ledge. Jump to the wall to your left and continue the upwards wall jump to a ledge above.

Run towards the enter of this room. Slash the back of his legs and when he collapses to his knee jump on to his back. Slow down time and start slashing away at him. If you need a bit more sand you can find it in the corner to the right of where you entered. If you see him try to grab you push in the opposite direction of the arm he is using to grab you to get onto the opposite arm/shoulder he is trying to grab you with. If you can keep dodging his arm that he tries to grab you with you can beat him with no problem. Just keep slashing at his head until you defeat him. It seems if you don't hit him for a bit he seems to start regenerating health which basically means try to keep hitting him when you can to stop him from restoring his health. Keep doing these various things until he is defeated.

Legendary Creature
Load the latest save and jump to the big floating slab of stone to your right. When Griffin lands on the ground quickly slow down time and go up to him and hack/slash away at it. Be sure to roll out of the way when he tries to use his claws or tail to hit you. Just keep near it and continuously hit it while time is slowed down. Once it takes enough damage the griffin will start flying around. When he does this go and hang off the closest edge of this floating stone you can and he won't hit you when swooping down. You can also just roll out of the way but hanging off the edge is much easier. When it lands again climb back up and hack/slash him again in slowed down time. Keep this up until it is defeated. The only downside that I came across from hanging off the edge when it is swooping sometimes right after it lands it will do a Gust type attack and blow you off the edge. As long as you kill him off pretty quickly you will probably never have to experience/see that attack. Just climb back up first thing it lands and you should be fine. If it happens to get stuck while flying (as in just flying there not swooping) all you need to do is shimmy left or right until it starts swooping again. The advantage of this also is if it does get stuck you can just sit there hanging off the ledge letting your sand tanks fill if you are out until you are ready again.

Maximum Capacity
Load the latest save and make your way past the traps here in this hallway and go out of the doorway at the end of this hallway. Fight or avoid the minions here and you should see on the far side of this room a pole over a platform on the right along this walkway you are on. Swing on the pole towards the pole that is higher up to your left. Jump to that pole when the Prince is swinging towards it and then shimmy to your right along this pole. Face towards that ledge and Swing/Jump towards it Climb up on it and fight or avoid the minion here. Walk along this narrow beam to your right. When you reach the balcony on the other side you will see a pole above the balcony on the left. Jump up onto that pole and swing towards the pole to your left. Jump to that pole and then jump to the wall to your left. Jump off the wall to grab the beam to your right. Climb up onto the beam and jump to the balcony on your right. Jump over and hang on the railing on the right side of this balcony and the camera view should change. Jump to the beam on your left. Follow this beam around to another balcony and jump to that balcony. Hang off the right side of the balcony here and jump to the curtain to your right. Before you reach the bottom of the curtain quickly jump to your left to another balcony. Walk along the beam that the minion was on when you were here the first time and cross over to the next balcony. When you reach the next balcony you will see a beam to your right. Jump up to grab it and climb up onto it. Jump to the beam to your left and then climb up onto that one. Jump off the wall to your left and then you should grab the higher up beam to your right. Climb up onto that beam and jump to the balcony to your right. Fight the minions here and you should see a metal gate with a block behind it. Smash open the gate and Go inside this little room. Push/Pull the block out of this little room and push it against the wall (between the two holes of candles that you see on the wall). Wall run up the wall and at the peak of the wall run jump. Jump off the wall you jumped to and you will grab onto or land on a ledge here to grab a ledge (you basically need to use an upward wall up to get up here. Wall run up the wall on the left to push a button and slow down time to quickly go through the door that is slowly closing near you. Make your way past the spinning poles to your right and then when you turn the corner to the left you will see two poles going up and down. You need to jump the gap at just the right time that you avoid both poles (good luck with that). I recommend slowing down time to get by them easier. Get past the blade trap up ahead and then go to your left avoiding the spinning pole that is going up and down. Turn to your right and time it just right to run between the two spinning poles on the sides and then around the center one. Roll past the blade trap up ahead and roll past the spinning pole to your left. Roll past the blade trap here and go down to the red symbol on the wall.

The Art of Sand
Load the latest save and follow the foggy path behind you and jump the gap that is just ahead. Go towards the doorway you can see in the distance. Fight or Avoid the minions here and go through the doorway at the top of the stairs. Follow this foggy path around two turns/curves (one to the left and then to the right) and wall run along the wall to the right when you turn the second turn. Smash open the chest you find here to unlock Artwork #50.

Water Sword & Adventurer
Load the latest save and go towards the sword on the stand on the stand in the middle of the room. Then continue playing for around 15 minutes to receive Adventurer trophy. But don't continue towards the end of the game from this save if you want the normal ending.

Royal Battle & Warrior & Undefeated
Load the latest save and leave through the doorway of water and go out of the doorway to your left. Wall run up the rock ledge on the far left of this room and then wall run along the wall to your left. You should land on a ledge. Climb up onto the slightly higher ledge and wall run along the wall here on the Prince's right. Slash the minion on the wall during the wall run and then jump to the ledge on your left. Wall run up the wall on the Prince's right and climb up onto the narrow ledge you grab. Sidestep all the way to the Prince's left and Jump to the ledge of the doorway to your left (behind the Prince). Go into the doorway and follow this hallway. When you reach a pit drop down into it. Jump and grab that up to the big crack/gash in the wall. Shimmy to the Prince's right and climb up onto the ledge here. Use the Fountain here to save your game if you want (just be sure to use a different save file if you want the different ending). Go out of the doorway and out to the edge of this ledge. There is only three tips/things you need to do to win this battle: A. When the battle first starts slow down time and start hacking and slashing away on her. If she blocks just roll to her side or behind her and continue to attack her. B. When she raises up on her sand whirlwind you will want to run circles around her (without touching the whirlwind (If you have played the last battle in "Headhunter" you would know what I mean). If you run small to medium circles around the area she is raised around the tornadoes will be less likely to hit you (you will need to watch some of them because they will sometimes get in your way just move out of it's way accordingly). Once the tornadoes stop they drop sand for your sand tanks. Go around and pick up the sand tanks and when she comes down to attack you slow down time to attack her more. C. If she uses slow down time herself you can either hang off the edge of the side of this big slab of stone like you did with the Griffin or counter it with your own slow down time and continue to attack her. Keep up these three things until you finally defeat her. This will get you Royal Battle trophy. Wait until credits to get Warrior & Undefeated trophies.

And here is the long awaited Hero (finish the game on hard difficulty) save.
Just do exactly the same thing as above.
75% of the credit for this save goes to Robsi88 for completing 75% of the game on hard difficulty.

All the credits for long trophy description goes to YuGiOhFm2002 & YuGiOhAngel from GameFAQs.com.

All saves have now been tested and they work. Between Ballackfutbol's saves and my saves you can get Platinum trophy without too much trouble.
Last edited by PABarannikov ; 05-04-2012 at 06:45 AM. Reason: saves tested

The following 27 users say thank you to PABarannikov for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, aachten, bmo-beats, charmeleon, flavio91, gowhawx, john connor 84, Lamputt, Liam, Lukastim80, Mario_PL, Mixy, nukester, p78ch201, Plathunter8, raperorapero, ratt, Richard., selvin santos, simmo_316, Smokin420, starsaber, SwordspiTTer, UnspokenDream, wordup11, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx
05-02-2012, 08:31 AM #2
flavio91
Are you high?
hei man thanks i tested now
05-02-2012, 08:42 AM #3
here is my hard save
it's for eu psn version .. ( not sure if it works with disc version)

The following 2 users say thank you to demon_eye for this useful post:

bmo-beats, simmo_316
05-02-2012, 08:44 AM #4
When you made these saves did you download the game or are they disc?

There is another thread with hard save at the end just needs testing I think.
05-02-2012, 10:28 AM #5
Originally posted by Plathunter8 View Post
When you made these saves did you download the game or are they disc?

These are the saves for the disc version. But I'm pretty sure that they would work with PSN version as well, because the opposite was true for me.

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

Originally posted by eye View Post
here is my hard save
it's for eu psn version .. ( not sure if it works with disc version)

Thank you very much for this! I will test it and add to the top of the thread with the credit to you, if you don't mind.
05-02-2012, 10:38 AM #6
Cloud
Life Savior
thanks i will try it asap
05-02-2012, 10:39 AM #7
Richard.
Won't be active..
Awesome saves here buddy! will test them all in just a sec.
05-02-2012, 10:40 AM #8
Originally posted by PABarannikov View Post

Thank you very much for this! I will test it and add to the top of the thread with the credit to you, if you don't mind.

I don't mind at all Awesome face
05-02-2012, 11:12 AM #9
Originally posted by PABarannikov View Post
I have used a number of saves for different games posted by different people. And now I thought it was about time to give something back to the community. So I thought that some people would enjoy Prince of Persia Warrior Within HD.

I can confirm that these work!!!

I am using the disc version if its any difference, thanks for these mate +rep and thanks for you
05-02-2012, 11:23 AM #10
flavio91
Are you high?
i need gamesave finish the game in hard mode help me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo