05-13-2012, 10:17 AM #1
tylerthegr8
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); last summer i platinumed PoP TSoT for a friend and to make sure i didn't miss any collectibles i saved the game about every 10% so i could load a save if i missed anything without having to replay a lot. I recently found out that i still had the save on his account so i thought i should upload it. i have not tested it so i have no idea which saves you should load, but im sure the platinum will be pretty quick using the save. If someone could check the saves and make a guide it would be very helpful.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 13 users say thank you to tylerthegr8 for this useful post:

Red, bmo-beats, Cooler, fcgbwilly33, Gamer Brasil, joury070, mark1, mikesean, SeanInferno, simmo_316, ssjgojita, TheMultiMoDz, Uncle Ted
05-13-2012, 11:24 AM #2
mikesean
Gym leader
THanks mate will check it out soon!
05-13-2012, 12:58 PM #3
Will be home soon and will test the save, Thank's
05-13-2012, 10:42 PM #4
Hi,
This is my Save for POP Sand Of time for Sand Collector and Secret of Agrabah (Tested)

Sand Collector: Load the Save 2 81%, and collect the last one cloud. (near the bridge)
Secret Of Agrabah: Load Save 3 90%, and drink in the last fountain. (under the balcony)

Say Thanks or Rep+ (thx guys)
Last edited by tofmann06 ; 05-13-2012 at 10:57 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to tofmann06 for this useful post:

Big_Jonny, bmo-beats, Cooler, Dr3w92, fcgbwilly33, Hatchet Harry, Icegabo, SeanInferno, simmo_316, Skyline88, supersimo1927
05-13-2012, 10:45 PM #5
gxpain23
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by tofmann06 View Post
Hi,
This is my Save for POP Sand Of time for Sand Collector and Secret of Agrabah

Sand Collector: Load the Save 2, and collect the last one cloud.
Secret Of Agrabah: Load Save 3, and drink in the last fountain.

thanks for this been looking for this. plaued this 3 time s and always managed to be a cloud or 2 short
05-13-2012, 11:13 PM #6
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by tylerthegr8 View Post
last summer i platinumed PoP TSoT for a friend and to make sure i didn't miss any collectibles i saved the game about every 10% so i could load a save if i missed anything without having to replay a lot. I recently found out that i still had the save on his account so i thought i should upload it. i have not tested it so i have no idea which saves you should load, but im sure the platinum will be pretty quick using the save. If someone could check the saves and make a guide it would be very helpful.

Here's my Save:

Load it up and you should get: Sands of Time - Play the Game for 10 hours.
Use the rewind time with L1 ONCE and you get: Master of Time - Rewind Time 200 times.

Nice Saves by the way. :y:

The following 4 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

fcgbwilly33, Friday15, Gamer Brasil, simmo_316
05-13-2012, 11:28 PM #7
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by tofmann06 View Post
Hi,
This is my Save for POP Sand Of time for Sand Collector and Secret of Agrabah (Tested)

Sand Collector: Load the Save 2 81%, and collect the last one cloud. (near the bridge)
Secret Of Agrabah: Load Save 3 90%, and drink in the last fountain. (under the balcony)

this might be stupid but....

are you 4 real? xD this only needs to collect the 10th fountain and the 48th cloud?
05-14-2012, 03:44 AM #8
bmo-beats
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
Here's my Save:

Load it up and you should get: Sands of Time - Play the Game for 10 hours.
Use the rewind time with L1 ONCE and you get: Master of Time - Rewind Time 200 times.

Nice Saves by the way. :y:

just test your save its useless the time is over 10 hours and rewind the time 5 tims and noting pops up
05-14-2012, 09:17 AM #9
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
this might be stupid but....

are you 4 real? xD this only needs to collect the 10th fountain and the 48th cloud?

Yes, save 2 collect the 48th cloud near the bridge and the gold trophy pop, and load save 3 for the 10th fountain and the trophy pop
05-14-2012, 10:26 AM #10
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by beats View Post
just test your save its useless the time is over 10 hours and rewind the time 5 tims and noting pops up

Weird, I grinded using sand tanks until it Master of Time popped, so there is no reason why it shouldn't unlock? Thanks for testing anyway. :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo