Post: [Untested]CallofJuarez:Bound in Blood Collectibles save
05-16-2012, 04:41 PM #1
Skyline88
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats up Everybody, today I bring you my Call Of Juarez Bound in blood save with only one collectible left for Gotta Catch´em all trophy.

The only collectible left is very easy to get and its the very first one on the Level 1 of Chapter 1 but nontheless just follow the video to get it.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks to the_noob for converting the saves to UK/EU:

You must login or register to view this content.

As a side note this save also has all of the other single player trophies done so explore and see what trophies pop. This save doesn´t unlock any online trophies because I haven´t played online.

Cheers and hope this save helps you.
Last edited by Skyline88 ; 05-16-2012 at 07:29 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to Skyline88 for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, amigaman2005, Big_Jonny, BLACKFLYER, candyman2720, deavil, Feraligatr92, hackerat, in4x, lawless___, mark1, TheChosenOne, PounDJo0DoGz0r, saucisse, SayYO, ser, SHAkA, simmo_316, Tibo305, Wednesday 13, wolf82
05-02-2018, 05:45 PM #65
Wednesday 13
I am error
Originally posted by Mr.Monster View Post
How does that save works? I tried it and the very hard trophy is already unlocked, plus, if you choose to continue, you start from chapter 2 at easy difficulty

EDIT: You only ave to choose last chapter on very hard difficulty and complete it to unlock all difficulty trophies and Ray's story (if you choos it in last chapter)

Thanks a lot for this précision Bro Claps

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo