Post: [Untested]Cabela´s Big Game Hunter 2010 Platinum Save
05-17-2012, 08:54 PM #1
Skyline88
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats up guys, this time i bring my save of Cabela´s Big Game Hunter 2010. I Plated this game a while a go and I dont have it anymore so im not able to test if it gives any trophies.

You must login or register to view this content.

If someone gets any trophies from the save tell me wich ones and i´ll update the thread.

Cheers

Thanks to Blackflyer for reporting that the following trophies unlock:

- Pistolero: just load firts level.
- Ultimate Hunter: simply get one gold medal in any hunt.
- Muzzlelover: Kill any animal with it ( I believe its the shotgun)
- Ultimate Tracker:
Originally posted by pervert View Post
go to mission select and pick the last mission. you'll walk thorugh a small passage where there's some tracks. examine these.
now go ahead towards the water. to the left of the log you have to cross is a small tree or bush with a small piece of track on it.
examine that and the trophy will pop. Smile

Thanks to scratch_pervert for confirming that ultimate tracker is obtainable with this save.
Last edited by Skyline88 ; 06-01-2012 at 08:46 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Skyline88 for this useful post:

BLACKFLYER, CronicImpulse, Hihi2442, TheChosenOne, scratch_pervert, srandys74, VercettiCool
05-17-2012, 11:32 PM #2
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
thanx for the save but all i need is the 90 signs trophy 4 plat & i tested ur save & it did not unlock (not sayin anything else wont unlock) as ive got 90% but thanx anyway keep up the good work Smile but if anyone has got this save where you only need 1 more sign 4 the 90 sign gold trophy ill appreciate it (not holding my breath though lol)

The following user thanked TheChosenOne for this useful post:

Skyline88
05-18-2012, 12:00 AM #3
Skyline88
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
thanx for the save but all i need is the 90 signs trophy 4 plat & i tested ur save & it did not unlock (not sayin anything else wont unlock) as ive got 90% but thanx anyway keep up the good work Smile but if anyone has got this save where you only need 1 more sign 4 the 90 sign gold trophy ill appreciate it (not holding my breath though lol)

Thanks for testing man and sry it didn´t give you that trophy, if i still had the game i would do that trophy i gain and share it :(
05-18-2012, 01:32 AM #4
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Well I dont have the game but a friend of mine just wants this badly.. I will try to ask if he wants to test it more.. and if so I will come here download and give the thanks and the feedback I can
05-18-2012, 02:34 PM #5
Thank you very much!
Ive tested the save, on loading the first level ive got Pistolero
By reaching a gold medall in any hunt you will get Ultimate Hunter. The Muzzelover trophy pobs by killing your first animal with it.

Now only the Ultimate Tracker is missing for me!

The following user thanked BLACKFLYER for this useful post:

Skyline88
05-18-2012, 02:47 PM #6
Skyline88
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
Well I dont have the game but a friend of mine just wants this badly.. I will try to ask if he wants to test it more.. and if so I will come here download and give the thanks and the feedback I can

Ok mate no prob, hope its works for your friend Smile

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

Originally posted by BLACKFLYER View Post
Thank you very much!
Ive tested the save, on loading the first level ive got Pistolero
By reaching a gold medall in any hunt you will get Ultimate Hunter. The Muzzelover trophy pobs by killing your first animal with it.

Now only the Ultimate Tracker is missing for me!

Your welcome dude i´m glad you got some trophies with it, thanks for testing and reporting what trophies you got.
05-19-2012, 11:52 PM #7
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by Skyline88 View Post
Ok mate no prob, hope its works for your friend Smile

Seems is the other cabelas he needs xD the one that is the hardest around, 11 I guess. still good work Winky Winky

I made this in like a speed run took 9h and 1m xD but I was seeing a guide and I took lunch and dinner xD
05-20-2012, 12:51 AM #8
Skyline88
Do a barrel roll!
Seems is the other cabelas he needs xD the one that is the hardest around, 11 I guess. still good work Winky Winky

I made this in like a speed run took 9h and 1m xD but I was seeing a guide and I took lunch and dinner xD

Ahah Nice one mate, I played slowly so it took me a little longer xD
Which ones does he need? i think i still have 1 cabela´s save in my ps3 the North American Adventures. I was playing the Dangerous Hunts 11 until the save got corrupted :( I may start it from scratch soon and if i get the plat it i´ll upload the save here.
05-20-2012, 02:42 AM #9
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by Skyline88 View Post
Ahah Nice one mate, I played slowly so it took me a little longer xD
Which ones does he need? i think i still have 1 cabela´s save in my ps3 the North American Adventures. I was playing the Dangerous Hunts 11 until the save got corrupted :( I may start it from scratch soon and if i get the plat it i´ll upload the save here.

He needs that one xD
I think is the hardest of them, hes afraid of starting it, so asked me to get a save to send him xD
05-20-2012, 01:06 PM #10
Skyline88
Do a barrel roll!
He needs that one xD
I think is the hardest of them, hes afraid of starting it, so asked me to get a save to send him xD

Ahah which does he need exactly? If its the North American Adventures i think i can ulpload it asap but if it is the Dangerous Hunts 2011 i still have to begin the game from zero but thats ok, it will just take me a while.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo