05-22-2012, 10:53 AM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Trophies for some of the hardest in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters: You must login or register to view this content.
Load up game, choose Road to Masters, then Masters and click Resume. You'll be on the 17th hole with an 8shot lead - finish the hole and you'll get:
You must login or register to view this content.Masters LegendYou must login or register to view this content. Win the Green Jacket for a Record 7 times in Road to the Masters mode
You should also get:
You must login or register to view this content. On the Radar (B)
Break the top 50 in the EA SPORTS Golf Rankings
You must login or register to view this content.A New Generation (S)
Break the top 10 in the EA SPORTS Golf Rankings
You must login or register to view this content.On top of the World (S)
Become #1 in the EA SPORTS Golf Rankings
You must login or register to view this content. Winner! And Still… (B)
Defend your title in any Major
You must login or register to view this content.Road to the Masters (S)
Win the Green Jacket in Road to the Masters mode
Mess around with the Pins and you should get:
You must login or register to view this content.Drop and give me 15 (B) Earn 15 pins

Now load up the excellent savefile from You must login or register to view this content. for his Plat save: You must login or register to view this content.[/B]
You must login or register to view this content.Broken RecordYou must login or register to view this content. Hold down the #1 spot on the EA SPORTS Golf Rankings for more than 281 weeks

You must login or register to view this content.Born with SkillzYou must login or register to view this content. Master 8 courses

You must login or register to view this content.Caddie with a Master's DegreeYou must login or register to view this content. Master 16 courses

Change the Pins on badge and you will get:
You must login or register to view this content.Pin Collector (S)
Earn All pins
Go into the club shop and equip a Hammerhead outfit for:
You must login or register to view this content.HAMMERhead Swag (B)
And equip a Hammerhead club for
You must login or register to view this content.Shark Attack! (S)
Equip a HAMMERhead Prototype Club

An earlier save that might help with some trophies: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by jedt ; 07-17-2012 at 09:00 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

bacardi99, Barry90, Big_Jonny, bigburt82, BigTrain, blups3, geeder, Howiiie., isigo, johnnyla, joury070, mark1, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Skyline88, Smegger72, UnspokenDream, zebbidy, ZeroSasurai
05-22-2012, 10:55 AM #2
Nice work bro
05-22-2012, 11:20 AM #3
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by UnspokenDream View Post
Nice work bro

LOL you're the trustworthy person I refer to :y:
But you knew that already!
05-22-2012, 12:23 PM #4
Originally posted by jedt View Post
LOL you're the trustworthy person I refer to :y:
But you knew that already!

doing transfer soon, if you want me to collection
05-22-2012, 12:36 PM #5
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
Do you know if there are any online trophies for Tiger 12 that are unobtainable? Such as compete in a live tournament or something along those lines? If not I'll probably pick this game up.
05-22-2012, 03:21 PM #6
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by PounDJo0DoGz0r View Post
Do you know if there are any online trophies for Tiger 12 that are unobtainable? Such as compete in a live tournament or something along those lines? If not I'll probably pick this game up.

I don't think so, you have online trophies but not "seasonable" trophies.

You have to play a tournment and can be 1 that is weekly (Thursdays to Sundays) but there is no need, because daily tournment count.

Problem of this tiger woods is that is the one (I don't know about 13) that takes the most time!!

The following user thanked Big_Jonny for this useful post:

PounDJo0DoGz0r
05-22-2012, 08:47 PM #7
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by PounDJo0DoGz0r View Post

The online trophies are extremely easy, post a clip, enter a live tournament (trophy pops on entry) and you can do the gamernet challenges online which make it much easier and much quicker - simply beat other peoples posted scores on individual holes - can be done in an hour and its great fun.

I have to admit Tiger Woods 12 is my guilty pleasure, I play using Move, generally on a Friday with a few beers - just a great way to finish off the week.
The first 30trophies are fairly easy, the ones I'm working on are very time consuming - I'm playing (on/off) for a year and I'm only halfway through the ones listed above but I will get them as its so much fun.

The following user thanked jedt for this useful post:

PounDJo0DoGz0r
05-22-2012, 09:18 PM #8
johnnyla
Can’t trickshot me!
This is my own personal save, I've already got the Platinum and after testing it on another account it doesn't seem to unlock the Course Mastery trophies as I've mastered all 16 courses Upside Down Happy(), but it does unlock some trophies when you go into certain game modes. I suppose it's a start for some of the trophies.

LINKY!!!!! --------> You must login or register to view this content.

For example in Career Mode I managed to get the following when I went to play a tournament: _
Broken Record (281 weeks at number 1 rank)
On the Radar (get into the Top 50)
A New Generation (get into the Top 10)
On Top of the World (get the number 1 rank)

When I went to change the pins on my pin badge, the "Pin Collector" trophy unlocked. This is handy in that you won't have to play a few matches against an opponent online, nor have to worry about mastering (getting GOLD) all of the "Masters Moments" to get the "MM" pin. Also go into the club shop and equip a Hammerhead outfit for "HAMMERhead Swag", and equip a Hammerhead club for "Shark Attack".

Just play about with the save and you might get some other trophies that I haven't tested yet. Maybe winning the Masters for the eighth time will retroactively unlock the "Masters Legend" trophy. I really don't know, so like I said just play about with the save and post what you find here.

Also, seeing as all 16 courses (from the original game, not DLC) have already been mastered in this save, your caddie should be able to pick out some really good shots, which can help with some other trophies, most notably the hidden "Flowering Crabapple in 1" for the 4th Hole at Augusta which may pose a problem unless you're really good at this game.
Last edited by johnnyla ; 05-22-2012 at 09:22 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to johnnyla for this useful post:

Big_Jonny, isigo, jedt, Smegger72
05-22-2012, 11:41 PM #9
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by johnnyla View Post
This is my own personal save, I've already got the Platinum and after testing it on another account it doesn't seem to unlock the Course Mastery trophies as I've mastered all 16 courses Upside Down Happy(), but it does unlock some trophies when you go into certain game modes. I suppose it's a start for some of the trophies.

LINKY!!!!! --------> You must login or register to view this content.

For example in Career Mode I managed to get the following when I went to play a tournament: _
Broken Record (281 weeks at number 1 rank)
On the Radar (get into the Top 50)
A New Generation (get into the Top 10)
On Top of the World (get the number 1 rank)

When I went to change the pins on my pin badge, the "Pin Collector" trophy unlocked. This is handy in that you won't have to play a few matches against an opponent online, nor have to worry about mastering (getting GOLD) all of the "Masters Moments" to get the "MM" pin. Also go into the club shop and equip a Hammerhead outfit for "HAMMERhead Swag", and equip a Hammerhead club for "Shark Attack".

Just play about with the save and you might get some other trophies that I haven't tested yet. Maybe winning the Masters for the eighth time will retroactively unlock the "Masters Legend" trophy. I really don't know, so like I said just play about with the save and post what you find here.

Also, seeing as all 16 courses (from the original game, not DLC) have already been mastered in this save, your caddie should be able to pick out some really good shots, which can help with some other trophies, most notably the hidden "Flowering Crabapple in 1" for the 4th Hole at Augusta which may pose a problem unless you're really good at this game.

I dont have the game (i might since I got 10 and 11) but huge thanks for that Bronken trophy, I heard it takes like 40h+ to get it

The following user thanked Big_Jonny for this useful post:

johnnyla
05-23-2012, 09:01 AM #10
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by johnnyla View Post

Ah beautiful work mate and congrats on your Plat - I'm not going for Plat, the Pins take too long but getting the game to around 80% overall completion will be cool.
I'll play around with your save - it might help with Short But Sweet, Great Suggestion, Masters Master and 2005 Masters Champion. I wonder if I master a DLC course would that trigger the Master Courses Trophies...I'll give it a shot and let you know if winning the Masters an 8th time triggers Masters Legend.

Did you use controller or Move?
And I've added your Plat save & Tut to the first post...thanks mate.

PS I got Flowering Crab Apple in 1! so not too shabby! lol

The following user thanked jedt for this useful post:

johnnyla

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo