05-22-2012, 08:56 PM #1
Psychomancer
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok I have not found anything searching on the site for this game so i thought i would upload my save. couldnt even find a save for it on xploder!
Have not done extensive testing on it myself yet. If anyone does please report here with what it pops! I will do the same!
The only trophy the save needs is "Crest Collector 14". So if anyone finishes out the save please post it back up because i cant for the life of me find the last few crests!!

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Psychomancer for this useful post:

Smegger72
05-22-2012, 10:52 PM #2
Thanks will test it and let you know what i can get
05-23-2012, 01:02 AM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Psychomancer View Post
Ok I have not found anything searching on the site for this game so i thought i would upload my save. couldnt even find a save for it on xploder!
Have not done extensive testing on it myself yet. If anyone does please report here with what it pops! I will do the same!
The only trophy the save needs is "Crest Collector 14". So if anyone finishes out the save please post it back up because i cant for the life of me find the last few crests!!

You must login or register to view this content.

:think:

Quick search i found a copy it was in a collection thread. Also found another one in a collection thread.

Undecided if i should close this thread yet am thinking of keeping it open as it easier to find Smile
Would be nice if people could test it
05-23-2012, 03:36 AM #4
Psychomancer
I am error
oh sorry man. i couldnt find anything. could u by chance link those here? i need one trophy still xP
my browser/computer has probs so search doesnt always work for me and this site specifically crashes my browser *shrugs*
09-25-2021, 09:54 AM #5
nomura
Rookie
hi there,

I used your save to platinum, so I guess I will make a contribution for future trophy hunters if they ever come to this thread.
This save can at least get you the trophy "Crest Collector 14" (probably the last trophy you'll need for platinum).

The save is missing on last collectible crest, which is 5:45 in this video:

After that, it is just about grinding for the rest of mini crests (take about 2 hours) and you will done with 150 crests in game. Good luck!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo