Post: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier "Good Enough For Government Work Trophy"
06-03-2012, 03:21 AM #1
Burner13
CFW and PS4
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sorry everyone but because of people stealing console ID's I have decided to take my gamesaves down.
Last edited by Burner13 ; 02-16-2013 at 06:11 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Burner13 for this useful post:

-Google-, Behdad, bilaljalook, Creepzoid 0___0, hess47, Im A Stig, Mr-Speedy, mujjadadi, XxCOD5DEVILxX
06-04-2012, 11:50 AM #11
Behdad
Do a barrel roll!
One question:
i'm in the middle of the game on veteran. if i download your save i will see all remaining missions trophies pop immediatly or i do each chapter in easy and will get the mission trophies and then normal, easy and veteran trophies ?
or it would be better to finish the game by myself once and load your save after to look like legit ?
Thanks a lot for this save
06-04-2012, 09:44 PM #12
Burner13
CFW and PS4
Originally posted by V View Post
Be specific about the save, what does it give you...? Trophy wise, i'm much more interested in getting the Tactical challenges but you gotta make sure you don't complete them all or else it won't work for us. Thanks anyways. I don't think i'll be using the save just yet.
Nice to see people are doing something for this game.

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

upload it, i'll try and help - or link it to me.

I uploaded my newest save... check the op.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Originally posted by Behdad View Post
One question:
i'm in the middle of the game on veteran. if i download your save i will see all remaining missions trophies pop immediatly or i do each chapter in easy and will get the mission trophies and then normal, easy and veteran trophies ?
or it would be better to finish the game by myself once and load your save after to look like legit ?
Thanks a lot for this save

I'm not real sure... When I used Hikari's save for the Elite Completion trophy I already had the mission trophies...

Can anyone respond on this?

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Originally posted by bilaljalook View Post
if you want i can continue them but i need to finish the single player first am on the 7th mission on elite Winky Winky

Just uploaded my newest save 4 challenges left Smile ..... check the op

The following user thanked Burner13 for this useful post:

-Google-
06-04-2012, 09:51 PM #13
bilaljalook
Don't be sorry, be better!!
Originally posted by Burner13 View Post

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

I'm not real sure... When I used Hikari's save for the Elite Completion trophy I already had the mission trophies...

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

thx and good job Smile ,if i finish the single player and still no one continued ur save i will do it Winky Winky for sure credit for ya Happy
06-05-2012, 02:17 AM #14
I finished Mission 11th, now i need 12...hardest.... AHH!!

06-05-2012, 03:45 AM #15
Burner13
CFW and PS4
Originally posted by V View Post
I finished Mission 11th, now i need 12...hardest.... AHH!!

Ya, I haven't got to play it yet anymore... If you do the all except the last challenge (I think it's HVT: Kill the last 2 hvt's in under so many minutes) I think that would be the easiest for everyone to do. If I was thinking beforehand I would've left a really easy one from earlier in the game but oh well.

If you can do that and upload your save you'll make A LOT of people happy lol.... So please do lol :p
06-05-2012, 04:09 AM #16
Got it Smile going to upload it in a few and make a new thread, closing my original.

Ya, I haven't got to play it yet anymore... If you do the all except the last challenge (I think it's HVT: Kill the last 2 hvt's in under so many minutes) I think that would be the easiest for everyone to do. If I was thinking beforehand I would've left a really easy one from earlier in the game but oh well.

If you can do that and upload your save you'll make A LOT of people happy lol.... So please do lol :p
06-26-2012, 10:26 PM #17
LoLiiPoP
Do a barrel roll!
Will this also unlock elite trophy?!?!?!??!
07-07-2012, 06:35 PM #18
pbmaze
Haxor!
do i have to resign the profile setting as well? what would i loose by doing that?
08-04-2012, 11:53 PM #19
yeah im just missing the one for the end of the airport and the 10 emp kills other than that everything for single is done

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo