06-07-2012, 01:55 AM #1
jabber
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello All,

Here is another one of the harder to find saves out there as its copy protected. Here's my copy of Bomberman Ultra PSN 100%. This is a US PSN copy. But should work with EU too.
It should unlock the longest grinding trophy in the game Extreme Makeover (G), Explodinator (B) (win 15 local games), Win 30 Online (S) by playing one more online game and winning. etc... and similar one more action to unlock trophies..

Test and report back on what it unlocked. Oh and a Thanks would be great Enzo Smile^
US Save
You must login or register to view this content.

EU Save (Thanks for bmo-beats You must login or register to view this content..)

---
Confirmed by Lemonsreturns (Thanks)

Extreme Makeover - Lost Match (LOCAL match)
Exterminator - Won Match (versus 3+ cpu, normal, LOCAL)
The Bomb - Won Match (1 ONLINE MATCH)

New Save link**

Hacked the save to give all your controllers the Cowboy outfit. Just loadup the save with your spare controller and start a Normal/Friendly fire online match with just one open position. As soon as someone joins plant the bomb where you stand and kill your other controller across from you and ping.
(S) The Good the bad and the Bombed ..silver trophy is yours too Smile
Last edited by jabber ; 07-08-2012 at 03:53 AM.

The following 30 users say thank you to jabber for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, bmo-beats, candyman2720, charmeleon, cobrag7, donsandro, Drumma516, Ember2012, GJx, haitianxu, hess47, iiToYz, isigo, kobra1922, kramerkreamz, lawless___, Lemons, Mago de Oz, Maradona Q8, mark1, MdMaynard, PounDJo0DoGz0r, rongey420, srandys74, TanukiSuprise, UnspokenDream, VercettiCool, zu fam
06-09-2012, 02:48 PM #29
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by beats View Post
leechers got 2 live whit them bastards and the problem is that some of the guys did the paswoord pm but its not aloud any more stil tanx a lot bro

true and my thanks was jst 4 the good work xD I have my 100%, I just know is a wanted and good save =)
06-09-2012, 09:59 PM #30
zirak
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by jabber View Post
You need xploder to copy this save over and then you will get trophy. Fake Save data owner wont work as this was a locked save.

Ah okay, bought xploder last night. I didnt think i would need it on a cfw ps3
06-10-2012, 04:44 PM #31
isigo
Do a barrel roll!
good job man. i have a problem with this save - i own the eu psn version of this game bomberman and this save does not work for me. i have xploder ultimate, no cfw or jailbreak. please post the foldername for the eu version of this game. hope that the eu version is same like german version. thanks forwarding.
06-10-2012, 04:56 PM #32
Thanks for the save Winky Winky
06-12-2012, 12:09 AM #33
bmo-beats
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by isigo View Post
good job man. i have a problem with this save - i own the eu psn version of this game bomberman and this save does not work for me. i have xploder ultimate, no cfw or jailbreak. please post the foldername for the eu version of this game. hope that the eu version is same like german version. thanks forwarding.

same problem this whit this save is US :P we need the EU bles code
06-29-2012, 10:46 PM #34
jabber
Hurah!
Originally posted by beats View Post
same problem this whit this save is US :P we need the EU bles code

Should be easy for anyone on the EU side with PS3proxy to grab the store link for the .pkg for the title. And look at contents to see which folder it installs it to. Should be a NPEBXXXXX ID.
06-30-2012, 04:10 PM #35
GJx
League Champion
Hello All,

Here is another one of the harder to find saves out there as its copy protected. Here's my copy of Bomberman Ultra PSN 100%. This is a US PSN copy. But should work with EU too.
It should unlock the longest grinding trophy in the game Extreme Makeover (G), Explodinator (B) (win 15 local games), Win 30 Online (S) by playing one more online game and winning. etc... and similar one more action to unlock trophies..

Test and report back on what it unlocked. Oh and a Thanks would be great Enzo Smile^

---
Confirmed by Lemonsreturns (Thanks)

Extreme Makeover - Lost Match (LOCAL match)
Exterminator - Won Match (versus 3+ cpu, normal, LOCAL)
The Bomb - Won Match (1 ONLINE MATCH)

New Save link**

Hacked the save to give all your controllers the Cowboy outfit. Just loadup the save with your spare controller and start a Normal/Friendly fire online match with just one open position. As soon as someone joins plant the bomb where you stand and kill your other controller across from you and ping.
(S) The Good the bad and the Bombed ..silver trophy is yours too Smile
^

How do I copy the save? File is protected by copyright... And I do not have a ps3 with CFW! There is another method?
06-30-2012, 04:53 PM #36
jabber
Hurah!
you need xploder for this save to work for you
07-01-2012, 10:55 PM #37
GJx
League Champion
you need xploder for this save to work for you

You can make Tutorial for me?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.