06-07-2012, 01:55 AM #1
jabber
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello All,

Here is another one of the harder to find saves out there as its copy protected. Here's my copy of Bomberman Ultra PSN 100%. This is a US PSN copy. But should work with EU too.
It should unlock the longest grinding trophy in the game Extreme Makeover (G), Explodinator (B) (win 15 local games), Win 30 Online (S) by playing one more online game and winning. etc... and similar one more action to unlock trophies..

Test and report back on what it unlocked. Oh and a Thanks would be great Enzo Smile^
US Save
You must login or register to view this content.

EU Save (Thanks for bmo-beats You must login or register to view this content..)

---
Confirmed by Lemonsreturns (Thanks)

Extreme Makeover - Lost Match (LOCAL match)
Exterminator - Won Match (versus 3+ cpu, normal, LOCAL)
The Bomb - Won Match (1 ONLINE MATCH)

New Save link**

Hacked the save to give all your controllers the Cowboy outfit. Just loadup the save with your spare controller and start a Normal/Friendly fire online match with just one open position. As soon as someone joins plant the bomb where you stand and kill your other controller across from you and ping.
(S) The Good the bad and the Bombed ..silver trophy is yours too Smile
Last edited by jabber ; 07-08-2012 at 03:53 AM.

The following 30 users say thank you to jabber for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, bmo-beats, candyman2720, charmeleon, cobrag7, donsandro, Drumma516, Ember2012, GJx, haitianxu, hess47, iiToYz, isigo, kobra1922, kramerkreamz, lawless___, Lemons, Mago de Oz, Maradona Q8, mark1, MdMaynard, PounDJo0DoGz0r, rongey420, srandys74, TanukiSuprise, UnspokenDream, VercettiCool, zu fam
07-02-2012, 07:26 PM #38
jabber
Hurah!
Originally posted by murilo.porto View Post
You can make Tutorial for me?

enjoy

The following user thanked jabber for this useful post:

GJx
07-02-2012, 08:14 PM #39
Default Avatar
NewPast
Thanks for the save man!. The only thing I need now is a partner that I can play online with since people barely play online.
07-02-2012, 08:27 PM #40
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
thanks i should try this later
07-03-2012, 03:22 AM #41
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
If anyone wants and trust me, I could try to data transfer your save (you would nee plus) then upload here then you could put this files in your save(except param sfo) then resign, it should work like a charm.
07-03-2012, 10:52 AM #42
Lemons
Lemonade Flavored Lemons
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
If anyone wants and trust me, I could try to data transfer your save (you would nee plus) then upload here then you could put this files in your save(except param sfo) then resign, it should work like a charm

or just use any save from a random game :P
07-03-2012, 03:42 PM #43
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by lemonsreturns View Post
or just use any save from a random game :P

how? it doesnt have to be param sfo from the eu save?
07-04-2012, 05:41 AM #44
jabber
Hurah!
Originally posted by NewPast View Post
Thanks for the save man!. The only thing I need now is a partner that I can play online with since people barely play online.

anytime dude. as for online I found it quite active. And actually got all the online trophy except one legit. just start a 3 player game and make sure you have 2 controllers. So you just need one more guy Winky Winky
07-04-2012, 04:32 PM #45
bmo-beats
You talkin to me?
i got the EU code its NPEB00076 and hear is the eu save You must login or register to view this content. good luck whit it 4 l the Eu gamers Happy
Last edited by bmo-beats ; 07-04-2012 at 05:02 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to bmo-beats for this useful post:

GJx, jabber
07-08-2012, 03:54 AM #46
jabber
Hurah!
Originally posted by beats View Post
i got the EU code its NPEB00076 and hear is the eu save You must login or register to view this content. good luck whit it 4 l the Eu gamers Happy

Thanks man.. updated the article with your save and rep. Smile

The following user thanked jabber for this useful post:

bmo-beats

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo