06-11-2012, 11:00 PM #1
Lemons
Lemonade Flavored Lemons
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Instant Pops:
You must login or register to view this content. Jeepers Peepers - Acquire the Eyeball Costume. You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Short Stack - Find the mysterious visitor in the cliffs of Repugia. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

-Images from Ps3trophies.org

@ A Lemonsreturns Production
Last edited by Lemons ; 09-10-2013 at 02:58 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to Lemons for this useful post:

Red, 19willy74, azmo85, Big_Jonny, bmo-beats, demon_eye, Drumma516, Gandalf, geeder, Howiiie., Im A Stig, joury070, kramerkreamz, Mago de Oz, maikosoft, pedrobandicoot, reptil-1997, saucisse, The Young Wolf, Uncle Ted, Yuki_240sx
06-11-2012, 11:49 PM #2
The Young Wolf
King in the North
Thanks for sharing.
Is this game any good?
06-11-2012, 11:50 PM #3
Lemons
Lemonade Flavored Lemons
Originally posted by DarkManX View Post
Thanks for sharing.
Is this game any good?

great game, loved it all the way through, quirky and fun
06-11-2012, 11:54 PM #4
The Young Wolf
King in the North
Originally posted by lemonsreturns View Post
great game, loved it all the way through, quirky and fun

:think: I'll probably check this game out. Thanks again Smile
06-12-2012, 12:03 AM #5
azmo85
Do a barrel roll!
Great stuff thanks
06-12-2012, 12:50 AM #6
Thanks lemonade for the saves
colorful ..huh??Awesome face
06-12-2012, 12:59 AM #7
Lemons
Lemonade Flavored Lemons
Originally posted by eye View Post
Thanks lemonade for the saves
colorful ..huh??

gotta love colors!! especially in pink lemonade!
06-12-2012, 02:09 AM #8
charmeleon
Do a barrel roll!
thanks lemon xD

es necesario tener el dlc, ya que en LBP2 funciona sin tenerlo???
TRANSLATE : you must have the DLC, as in LBP2 work without having?

UNDERSTAND ?? xD

THANKS AGAIN
06-12-2012, 05:41 AM #9
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Lemonsreturns returns with a PSN DOWNLOADYou must login or register to view this content.

Lemonsreturns here again, with a PSN game this time, Costume Quest. This is my 100% save file, which instantly pops some trophies, and requires minimal work to get a few more.

Instant Pops:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17518[/ATTACH] Do the Monster Bash - Get the jump on 10 different monsters by pall bashing them to initiate combat.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17517[/ATTACH] Binary Bouncer - Use the Robot COstume to Boost off of 15 different ramps.

Lil' Effort:

Talk to the witch from where you load the game, about 5 times. You then go into a boss battle. Use the special ability when you can to get....

You must login or register to view this content. Master of Disguise - use every costume ability in battle

Beat the Boss and get......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17516[/ATTACH] Battle Buds - Defeat a monster in combat with a friend by your side
You must login or register to view this content. Mask-O' Raider - Complete all quests in the game
You must login or register to view this content. Sweet Justice - Beat the Game.

That's all I know for the main game, please test and burn around and let me know.

Instant Pops:

You must login or register to view this content. Playin' Hooky - Use the Pirate Hook on 5 unique ziplines.

Lil' Effort:

Walk to the left and go into a boss battle....click here to use this guide to quickly beat him, You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Revolutionary Hero - Complete all quests in Repugia
You must login or register to view this content. Birdbrain Beatdown - Defeat Araxia in Battle

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17515[/ATTACH]

Are you going to make saves for the collectibles aswell? Those are the ones missing after using these saves :(
06-12-2012, 09:24 AM #10
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Lemonsreturns returns with a PSN DOWNLOADYou must login or register to view this content.

Lemonsreturns here again, with a PSN game this time, Costume Quest. This is my 100% save file, which instantly pops some trophies, and requires minimal work to get a few more.

Instant Pops:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17518[/ATTACH] Do the Monster Bash - Get the jump on 10 different monsters by pall bashing them to initiate combat.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17517[/ATTACH] Binary Bouncer - Use the Robot COstume to Boost off of 15 different ramps.

Lil' Effort:

Talk to the witch from where you load the game, about 5 times. You then go into a boss battle. Use the special ability when you can to get....

You must login or register to view this content. Master of Disguise - use every costume ability in battle

Beat the Boss and get......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17516[/ATTACH] Battle Buds - Defeat a monster in combat with a friend by your side
You must login or register to view this content. Mask-O' Raider - Complete all quests in the game
You must login or register to view this content. Sweet Justice - Beat the Game.

That's all I know for the main game, please test and burn around and let me know.

Instant Pops:

You must login or register to view this content. Playin' Hooky - Use the Pirate Hook on 5 unique ziplines.

Lil' Effort:

Walk to the left and go into a boss battle....click here to use this guide to quickly beat him, You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Revolutionary Hero - Complete all quests in Repugia
You must login or register to view this content. Birdbrain Beatdown - Defeat Araxia in Battle

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17515[/ATTACH]

great save once again lemons =)

I might buy the game now xD

The following user thanked Big_Jonny for this useful post:

Lemons

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo