06-13-2012, 04:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This save will get you The Golden Campaign trophy. You will need to beat Griff in the Rockies which is a trick it event. Left the easiest one as he doesn't score many point.

You will need to use the rider Tane

You must login or register to view this content.

Update 1 - The Tricker - collect all tricky badges. You will need to complete the last one which is hold tricky for 180 seconds in 1 run

Update 2 - Playing Favourites - Gain Exp on 1 more event using Zoe will get her to level 10

Update 3 - The Gold Miner - Collect all Explore Badges - You will need to put some geo tags down and wait for them to expire, im unsure if the 16 I have active are assigned to my username or the ones I have placed also become yours. Place some more around and once they expire the trophy should go pop

Update 4 - Survival Guide - Collect all Survive Badges - Requires 2 more rewinds in an Survival Event

Update 5 - The Finish Line - Collect all Race Badges - go to a race event and boost as much as possible, Boost for 2 hours is on 98%

Update 6 - Gear Pack - Collect all Gear Badges - Just level up Moby to Level 6 (do it in Explore not on global)

Update 7 - The Gold Spender - Collect all Global Event Badges - Just create a custom event in Global and it should go pop!

Last edited by Reaper2000 ; 06-22-2012 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Added Save

The following 49 users say thank you to Reaper2000 for this useful post:

19willy74, 370389, ajbinky, Angelus Satani, BASIA2001, Big_Jonny, Bigmac6097, choppking, Cissamannen, deavil, demon_eye, dragak, eagle120, eazynow82, hack73, Herrkulez, isigo, JDavies-Bunting, jedt, Jom Jom, JonnyEnglish, lawless___, LostSoulSiskel, Mago de Oz, ODDO_22, pedrobandicoot, Platina, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, ps4gamer, reptil-1997, ResistTheSun, rieks, RTISYOURNEMESIS, scratch_pervert, SisterCrystals, slyjak, Smokin420, Soulchild88, spitalfire, srandys74, Stephen., The_Fallen, Trap_King, Uncle Ted, Vaibhav Singh, xenomage, xSOADx
03-03-2016, 05:41 PM #56
enishi17
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks! I will give it a try
04-17-2016, 08:13 AM #57
Trophy: Peak-A-Boo

More than 900 million credits.

Just go to "Global Events" / "Browser Globe", choose ALPS and Mont Blank and play in an event.

The following 3 users say thank you to DrasgonDigger for this useful post:

eagle120, enishi17, srandys74

The following user groaned DrasgonDigger for this awful post:

spitalfire
10-10-2016, 04:09 AM #58
nolak
Haxor!
Originally posted by DrasgonDigger View Post
Trophy: Peak-A-Boo

More than 900 million credits.

Just go to "Global Events" / "Browser Globe", choose ALPS and Mont Blank and play in an event.

How do we make that save work? It just says its UNREADABLE on bruteforce and doesn't let me do anything. All the other saves from OP worked.
12-24-2016, 09:08 PM #59
You must resign in the save.

The following 2 users groaned at DrasgonDigger for this awful post:

Manuel_Dust23, spitalfire

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo