Post: Bleach Soul Resurreccion - saves you ~98 hours of work
06-17-2012, 03:36 AM #1
Lemons
Lemonade Flavored Lemons
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

A 100 hour + game to platinum has finally reached the shores of NGU! This save knocks off 98 hours of your play time. Leaving you only 2 hours of work to get that shiny trophy. We will be working to cut that time even shorter!

With permission given to create this thread, I, Lemons, present to you a 100% save given to us by the great ycheah. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - EU and US

Load the save and complete any ONE mission, to instantly pop the following trophies:

You must login or register to view this content.

Do 1 of each of the following to unlock:

Images from ps3t

This has been proven by the fantastic Sora9112. You must login or register to view this content.

This save gives you about 70% of trophies! Leaving a few miscellaneous trophies to get. So instead of having to plat this in 100 hours, this save lets you do it in just a few!

I agree with
Sora9112, I declare ycheah, god status.

We will continue to get the remaining saves to make this a true complete save set. But this is purely amazing already. Thanks again ycheah.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
-LOL no pic for ycheah.
Last edited by Lemons ; 09-10-2013 at 03:00 PM.

The following 45 users say thank you to Lemons for this useful post:

19willy74, 316up, Cloud, amerAL-shbab, BASIA2001, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, bmo-beats, boub, charms13, Civrux69, demon_eye, dragak, ezio1129, Gabberhard, Gandalf, GreenTea101, Howiiie., Im A Stig, Juggalos91, kira591, kobra1922, kramerkreamz, L-Griever, Liam, Mago de Oz, MdMaynard, mujjadadi, nawking, p78ch201, ResistTheSun, Rip The Jacker, Rmsison3, Sora9112, StarWave, SwordspiTTer, The Young Wolf, uaeonly, Uncle Ted, Wednesday 13, wolf82, wolfteam1218, xLuCiDiTyZxHD, ycheah, Zharkyon
10-04-2014, 03:21 AM #101
Originally posted by Juggalos91 View Post
thanks for the tip, i just tried it an it worked! been stuck on that trophy 4 a long time so thanks a lot!

I tried it and I keep getting 36 points so no trophy T.T
10-04-2014, 09:36 AM #102
U probably broke an object without knowing. Try to stay in the middle and just block his attacks. That's what i did, his regular attacks r blockable. Then evade when he uses lanza attack
10-04-2014, 02:37 PM #103
U probably broke an object without knowing. Try to stay in the middle and just block his attacks. That's what i did, his regular attacks r blockable. Then evade when he uses lanza attack

I think it´s because i have a skill that gives you extra points, did you use this save for the trophy or your own?
10-04-2014, 04:08 PM #104
I used my own, also though my hollow ichigo is max level as well. So I don't think that's the problem. Try what I suggested, it should work out
10-04-2014, 09:19 PM #105
I used my own, also though my hollow ichigo is max level as well. So I don't think that's the problem. Try what I suggested, it should work out

Got it thanks ^^ now i´ll start looking onto the other ones!!
10-04-2014, 10:02 PM #106
Awesome, good luck
02-06-2015, 07:07 PM #107
i'm still stuck on the "Your Pretty Good" trophy, ive tried so many times and i'm always usually 1k short. i tried using Barragan and final ichigo. any1 have any tips so i can get this last trophy for my plat? greatly appreciate it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo