Post: Bleach Soul Resurreccion - saves you ~98 hours of work
06-17-2012, 03:36 AM #1
Lemons
Lemonade Flavored Lemons
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

A 100 hour + game to platinum has finally reached the shores of NGU! This save knocks off 98 hours of your play time. Leaving you only 2 hours of work to get that shiny trophy. We will be working to cut that time even shorter!

With permission given to create this thread, I, Lemons, present to you a 100% save given to us by the great ycheah. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - EU and US

Load the save and complete any ONE mission, to instantly pop the following trophies:

You must login or register to view this content.

Do 1 of each of the following to unlock:

Images from ps3t

This has been proven by the fantastic Sora9112. You must login or register to view this content.

This save gives you about 70% of trophies! Leaving a few miscellaneous trophies to get. So instead of having to plat this in 100 hours, this save lets you do it in just a few!

I agree with
Sora9112, I declare ycheah, god status.

We will continue to get the remaining saves to make this a true complete save set. But this is purely amazing already. Thanks again ycheah.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
-LOL no pic for ycheah.
Last edited by Lemons ; 09-10-2013 at 03:00 PM.

The following 44 users say thank you to Lemons for this useful post:

19willy74, 316up, Cloud, amerAL-shbab, BASIA2001, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, bmo-beats, boub, charms13, Civrux69, demon_eye, dragak, ezio1129, Gabberhard, Gandalf, GreenTea101, Howiiie., Im A Stig, Juggalos91, kira591, kobra1922, kramerkreamz, L-Griever, Liam, Mago de Oz, MdMaynard, mujjadadi, nawking, p78ch201, ResistTheSun, Rip The Jacker, Rmsison3, Sora9112, StarWave, SwordspiTTer, The Young Wolf, uaeonly, Uncle Ted, Wednesday 13, wolf82, wolfteam1218, xLuCiDiTyZxHD, ycheah
06-17-2012, 03:37 AM #2
bilaljalook
Don't be sorry, be better!!
WoW thats amazing man i dont have the game but this for sure a great help for the ppl Winky Winky

The following user thanked bilaljalook for this useful post:

Lemons
06-17-2012, 03:47 AM #3
Lemons
Lemonade Flavored Lemons
Originally posted by bilaljalook View Post
WoW thats amazing man i dont have the game but this for sure a great help for the ppl

this game is pretty time consuming, its a great save for those who want to skip those long grinding hours

The following user thanked Lemons for this useful post:

bilaljalook
06-17-2012, 04:01 AM #4
bilaljalook
Originally posted by lemonsreturns View Post
this game is pretty time consuming, its a great save for those who want to skip those long grinding hours

man 98 hours is aloot ,this will help for real Winky Winky even if i dont have the game but cmon 98 hours will help for sure Winky Winky
06-17-2012, 04:31 AM #5
bmo-beats
You talkin to me?
man 98 hours is aloot ,this will help for real Winky Winky even if i dont have the game but cmon 98 hours will help for sure Winky Winky

i seen some peps have the plat in like 1houre and 15 min :P:P need 2 vind me a cheap copi :P

btw thanx again lemonsreturns

The following user thanked bmo-beats for this useful post:

Lemons
06-17-2012, 04:39 AM #6
bilaljalook
Originally posted by beats View Post
i seen some peps have the plat in like 1houre and 15 min :P:P need 2 vind me a cheap copi :P

btw thanx again lemonsreturns

saw some footage of the game it seem not bad its playable Winky Winky
06-17-2012, 04:48 AM #7
bmo-beats
You talkin to me?
saw some footage of the game it seem not bad its playable Winky Winky

jup is like a dynasty warriors tipe of game
06-17-2012, 04:57 AM #8
The Young Wolf
King in the North
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

A 100 hour + game to platinum has finally reached the shores of NGU! This save knocks off 98 hours of your play time. Leaving you only 2 hours of work to get that shiny trophy. We will be working to cut that time even shorter!

With permission given to create this thread, I, Lemonsreturns, present to you a 100% save given to us by the great ycheah. You must login or register to view this content.

Load the save and complete any ONE mission, to instantly pop the following trophies:

Images from ps3t

This has been proven by the fantastic Sora9112. You must login or register to view this content.

This save gives you about 70% of trophies! Leaving a few miscellaneous trophies to get. So instead of having to plat this in 100 hours, this save lets you do it in just a few!

I agree with

We will continue to get the remaining saves to make this a true complete save set. But this is purely amazing already. Thanks again ycheah.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
-LOL no pic for ycheah.

DAYUM!!!!! Now that's a real time saver Happy. Fantastic work on the thread and kudos to ycheah for providing it :beer:

The following user thanked The Young Wolf for this useful post:

Lemons
06-17-2012, 09:11 AM #9

With permission given to create this thread, I, Lemonsreturns, present to you a 100% save given to us by the great ycheah. You must login or register to view this content.

Images from ps3t

I agree with

-LOL no pic for ycheah.

WoW WoW WoW... Lemons On Fire :trollSad Awesome

as expected from the COLORFUL LEMONADE LOL

Great job my friend

The following user thanked demon_eye for this useful post:

Lemons
06-17-2012, 12:58 PM #10
Sora9112
Bounty hunter
Talk about flashy... Well the game itself isn't that long, just that the plat is INCREDIBLY time-consuming and repetitive.

No need to mention me in the OP, I'm just another 'leecher' =D All credits go to ycheah for his efforts.

The following 3 users say thank you to Sora9112 for this useful post:

amigaman2005, Lemons, MdMaynard

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo