Post: Shadows of the Damned (US) Trophies Set by MO_PLAYING
06-23-2012, 09:44 AM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

took me days to finish the game save sets i was playing the game and made save set but some of chapter 5 is not included but you can resume the game from the end of chapter 4! just continue the game from here

this save set will get you the platinum on every difficulty ^^
for the guide have a look here You must login or register to view this content.
[/CENTER]

Enjoy the game and show me the love :happyguy:

Originally posted by ferrariboy007 View Post
I made this saveset into a one for the EU version, BLES01276. I also modded the saves with 9999 white gems, 999 red gems, 999 potion drinks, and also removed copy protection for all files.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 11-19-2014 at 06:32 AM.

The following 62 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

19willy74, albertolini83, Alpenjodel61, bearl, Big_Jonny, bigbow, Cacodemon, CalicoWomack, Carukia, ChokeSermon, crimsonsoulz, curiousgeorge, demon_eye, dormin, filhodaputa, flavio91, g11, Grave1, Gravey, Hashishiyun, Herrkulez, Im A Stig, Ironseven7, JaggedNightmare, joury070, keeks7, KenpachiNix, Lemons, lolik, Mago de Oz, malachit75, mark1, neoar, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NuclearArmpit, omron, p311, p78ch201, pandorra13, popteodor, ps3re, Raiki, rieks, rock_star001, s111or, selvin santos, Smokin420, Sonjamonja, Space_Honky, Steve Aoki, Thelozigamer161, uaeonly, Uncle Ted, warsamajela, Wasatio, WillDemon, Windmaker86, wolfteam1218, xenomage, YenooR, Yuki_240sx, yzaasn
06-23-2012, 08:22 PM #20
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
yeah i know it meant to be chapter 5 but i left it chapter 5 is very quick so no need for it just use end of save chapter 4.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Ok... Thanks Shaka....
06-23-2012, 09:26 PM #21
think the download is down, blank page loading error

*nvm had to right click save as
06-24-2012, 05:23 PM #22
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by crimsonsoulz View Post
think the download is down, blank page loading error

*nvm had to right click save as

save is online no problem Smile
06-24-2012, 07:43 PM #23
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
save is online no problem Smile

(I didn't test it just askin)

If I resign to EU will it work? you know if any1 tryed it?
06-24-2012, 08:21 PM #24
dormin
TAKASHI
just a heads up do not know if anyone else has used these for the shoot x amount of people with x weapon but they do not work. The one for the "skullinator" (green shotgun) plants you right in front of the door for end of the level then you fight the boss then you have finally get to next level. I would assume Shaka got these and did not know that they will not "pop" after you pass the alloted amount meaning he already got the kill x amount with x weapon. meaning you pretty much have to play the entire game on your own.
06-24-2012, 08:49 PM #25
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
(I didn't test it just askin)

If I resign to EU will it work? you know if any1 tryed it?

yes should work fine

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

Big_Jonny
06-24-2012, 09:07 PM #26
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
yes should work fine

Ok thx man, cuz I have the Eu version.
06-24-2012, 09:13 PM #27
koz3bal
Gym leader
version EU is protect but US not protect
06-24-2012, 09:46 PM #28
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by dormin View Post
just a heads up do not know if anyone else has used these for the shoot x amount of people with x weapon but they do not work. The one for the "skullinator" (green shotgun) plants you right in front of the door for end of the level then you fight the boss then you have finally get to next level. I would assume Shaka got these and did not know that they will not "pop" after you pass the alloted amount meaning he already got the kill x amount with x weapon. meaning you pretty much have to play the entire game on your own.

so what is missing ? i can redo it and post it back

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo