Post: Xploder - Jeremy McGrath'S Offroad [Legit Timestamp] Save Set
06-27-2012, 11:12 PM #1
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ATTACH=CONFIG]17805[/ATTACH]

Trophy count and grade: 12 trophies (7 [ATTACH=CONFIG]17810[/ATTACH]bronze, 4 [ATTACH=CONFIG]17811[/ATTACH]silver, 1 [ATTACH=CONFIG]17812[/ATTACH]gold)

Hello everyone, I am putting out this legit timestamp save set/guide to help those who like to keep their trophy card nice and tidy. Don't ya hate it when you use someones save that is supposed to be for "Beating Level 5 without Dying" and you end up unlocking "Beat the game on Ultra Hard" while you're at it, and it messes up your timestamps?

Well this is a short guide to the new PSN game Jeremy McGrath's Offroad that if you follow the guide will earn you all the trophies in a legit [looking] manner. It is a $9.99 PSN game currently on the US PS Store. It is a small but fun little game. I have very much enjoyed playing through this game and I think you might too. But in case you don't like the game here are my saves from working through the game. I backed up my save each time one race before I earned a trophy.

Important: Follow the guide for it to look legit. Remember to wait 1 week before using the "Drive 1000 Miles" save if you want it to look legit. A full compilation of all saves will provided in one download at the end of the guide with text files and trophies listed in the same order listed here.

Step 0. Use no save. Start the game fresh and win 1 race in arcade for the "Win 1 Race" trophy.

Step 1. Use this save and win 1 race in arcade for the "Win 3 Races" trophy.
You must login or register to view this content.

Step 2. Use this save and complete the next race in Career for the "Sportsman Class Career Complete" trophy. You must login or register to view this content.

Step 3. Use this save and complete the next race in Career for the "Complete 10 events" trophy. You must login or register to view this content.

Step 4. Use this save and complete the next race in Career for the "ProLite Career Complete" trophy.

Step 5. Use this save and complete the next race in Career for the "Pro Buggy Career Complete" trophy.

Step 6. Use this save and complete the next race in Career for the "Play 1 Hour" trophy.

Step 7
. Use this save and complete the next race in Career for the "Drive 100 Miles" trophy. You must login or register to view this content.

Step 8
. Use this save and complete the next race in Career for the "Rally Class Career Complete" trophy. You must login or register to view this content.

Step 9
. Use this save and complete the next race in Career for the "2XL Gold Award" trophy. You must login or register to view this content.

Step 10. Using the same save as Step 9 goto Arcade and select time trials at Mythic Utah in trophy truck and complete 6 laps for the "Time Trials"
trophy. Sorry you have to do these 6 laps on your own. This trophy will not unlock using a save alone. But using my 2XL save will save you some time doing it.

Step 11. Wait 1 week and use this save. Complete 1 race in Arcade mode (1 lap is fine) for the "Drive 1000 Miles" trophy. Trophy unlocks at end of race.

Step 12. You have all the trophies in Jeremy McGrath's Offroad now! If this helped, please hit the Thanks button! :fyea:

Here is the full save set in one download, with step by step folder names and descriptions.

Last edited by PounDJo0DoGz0r ; 01-03-2013 at 11:16 PM.

The following 22 users say thank you to PounDJo0DoGz0r for this useful post:

19willy74, azmo85, Back2Basics, BASIA2001, Big_Jonny, Carramrod235, charmeleon, elite_killa, glitchboy23, hack73, Herrkulez, Lamputt, malachit75, mark1, prototye76, S-PA, selvin santos, SHAkA, The Young Wolf, VercettiCool, Windmaker86, Meeky
06-28-2012, 11:54 AM #11
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by charmeleon View Post
men with the step 2 get 2 trophy win 3 races and sportsman class !!!!

in step 6: i get probuggy, prolite and complete 10 event but not the play 1 hour in the first race... tomorrow test the follows saves....

sorry for my english xD

i have the game just now !!!^^

Sounds to me like you skipped steps 1, 3, and 4. Step 6 should be play for one hour. Just be sure to do the steps in order if you want it to look legit.
06-28-2012, 12:28 PM #12
charmeleon
Do a barrel roll!
yeahh skip some step :try:
06-29-2012, 12:10 PM #13
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by charmeleon View Post
yeahh skip some step :try:

Oh, okay. No wonder they unlocked out of order. Good luck with the rest. :try:
06-29-2012, 06:06 PM #14
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Bro does this game worth the 10$ ?
06-29-2012, 10:26 PM #15
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by azmo85 View Post
Great quick addition many thanks for the hard work.

Originally posted by Jonny View Post
Bro does this game worth the 10$ ?

If you like racing games, yes. It was worth $10 to me. If you're buying it only for trophies it probably isn't worth $10 to you because you can earn all the trophies (except the 1000 miles trophy) in about 3 hours. So 3 hours for $10 doesn't sound like a good deal. But the game was made well and you can enjoy hours of replay value if you are into off road racing.

The following user thanked PounDJo0DoGz0r for this useful post:

Big_Jonny
06-30-2012, 10:19 AM #16
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by PounDJo0DoGz0r View Post
If you like racing games, yes. It was worth $10 to me. If you're buying it only for trophies it probably isn't worth $10 to you because you can earn all the trophies (except the 1000 miles trophy) in about 3 hours. So 3 hours for $10 doesn't sound like a good deal. But the game was made well and you can enjoy hours of replay value if you are into off road racing.

Ok I will see, cuz I think this is Us only game.
07-04-2012, 09:43 PM #17
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
As promised, exactly 1 week after releasing the save set, it is now complete. I have updated the thread with the final trophy, "Drive 1000 Miles", and also included it in the complete save set download. Enjoy people! This game now has a save uploaded for each and every trophy.

The following user thanked PounDJo0DoGz0r for this useful post:

mark1
07-04-2012, 09:53 PM #18
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by PounDJo0DoGz0r View Post
As promised, exactly 1 week after releasing the save set, it is now complete. I have updated the thread with the final trophy, "Drive 1000 Miles", and also included it in the complete save set download. Enjoy people! This game now has a save uploaded for each and every trophy.

thank you PounDJo0DoGz0r Happy, btw your saveset link is down, but I copied and pasted the link from step 11 for the 1000mile trophy.

The following user thanked mark1 for this useful post:

PounDJo0DoGz0r
07-05-2012, 04:37 PM #19
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by mark1 View Post
thank you PounDJo0DoGz0r Happy, btw your saveset link is down, but I copied and pasted the link from step 11 for the 1000mile trophy.

Thanks mark. I'll fix that when I get home.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo