07-03-2012, 04:47 PM #1
WASTEDFREEDOM
WastedWorldWide on Youtube
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Thank you for taking the time to read this thread.

first off let me start by saying that it isn't aimed to flame anybody at all, so don't go mad groaning this although i'm sure many of you might.

I would just like to hear peoples views on free trophy services because i believe that they Shouldn't be allowed publically

what i mean:

people are advertising free platinums and it is taking business away from alot of platinum sellers such as myself.

here is an example of a free plat service that will almost completely destroy a members income.

Free service
You must login or register to view this content.

Soon to be destroyed service

im sure many of you will agree that this isn't fair to the sellers, it takes money away from them, and if it is a major income for them, could cause bigger problems.

Solution:

Close the Free plat threads - make users put them in their own trophy shops so then everyone can have a fair shot at making money :fa:
Make a new Rule - Free platinums can only be sold privately from users, not publicized in threads for rep gain.

if a member wants to offer free platinums they should do it in their own stores to keep selling fair. Smile

comment below if you agree in removing the free threads from public eye to help trophy shops..

Please keep it fair. Keep it ngu :y:
Last edited by WASTEDFREEDOM ; 07-03-2012 at 04:53 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to WASTEDFREEDOM for this useful post:

DEREKTROTTER, DonGiuliiano, Elk, game2nice, Lunieizsicc, MysticDragon, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NotPoorlyTimmy, Richard., Smexeh, Smokin420, TrytoYOLO, Wartortle, werdgawd, X-_-LaUrBa-_-X, Meeky, xKing04zZ, xLew--

The following user groaned WASTEDFREEDOM for this awful post:

jedt
07-03-2012, 04:49 PM #2
Meeky
Dark Knight
Agree.... :y:

The following user thanked Meeky for this useful post:

WASTEDFREEDOM
07-03-2012, 04:55 PM #3
Richard.
Won't be active..
It's mainly a rep booster for them rep whores, well that's my opinion.

It is unfair on others making profits though, especially that GTA thread. Derek is making some serious profit on that and then the free one is just destroying it for him.

Good post Wasted bud.
Last edited by Richard. ; 07-03-2012 at 04:58 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Richard. for this useful post:

DEREKTROTTER, Smexeh, WASTEDFREEDOM
07-03-2012, 05:10 PM #4
NotPoorlyTimmy
Level 1 Trustworthy Smile
Yeah i'm behind you on this aswell Wasted, im all for competitive prices with other stores but going free just because they want REP or a fast way to get level 1 trustworthy is shocking and in turn makes the whole trustworthy system a joke, he could do 30 FREE instant plats for people get level 1 trustworthy and then scams someone who thinks he is extremely trustworthy, so yeah these guys offering free platinum services and killing other peoples shops...i'm definetly against these
Last edited by NotPoorlyTimmy ; 07-03-2012 at 05:17 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to NotPoorlyTimmy for this useful post:

Mr-Speedy, Richard., Smexeh, WASTEDFREEDOM
07-03-2012, 05:12 PM #5
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by WASTEDFREEDOM View Post
Thank you for taking the time to read this thread.

first off let me start by saying that it isn't aimed to flame anybody at all, so don't go mad groaning this although i'm sure many of you might.

I would just like to hear peoples views on free trophy services because i believe that they Shouldn't be allowed publically

what i mean:

people are advertising free platinums and it is taking business away from alot of platinum sellers such as myself.

here is an example of a free plat service that will almost completely destroy a members income.

Free service

im sure many of you will agree that this isn't fair to the sellers, it takes money away from them, and if it is a major income for them, could cause bigger problems.

Solution:

Close the Free plat threads - make users put them in their own trophy shops so then everyone can have a fair shot at making money :fa:
Make a new Rule - Free platinums can only be sold privately from users, not publicized in threads for rep gain.

if a member wants to offer free platinums they should do it in their own stores to keep selling fair. Smile

comment below if you agree in removing the free threads from public eye to help trophy shops..

Originally posted by aFeralSheep View Post

It is unfair on others making profits though, especially that GTA thread. Derek is making some serious profit on that and then the free one is just destroying it for him.

Good post Wasted bud.

Man I totally agree with you and Sheep. Thank you for showing me what it means for people for them NOT to have people making free platinum threads. I was stupid and wrong having them for free because I am sure DEREK did lose customers because of me. I have requested all my free threads to be closed and thank you for everything man!
This needs to be a rule on NGU.

Good post Wasted! :y:
07-03-2012, 05:58 PM #6
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
i fully agree with this, but tbh, all people will do is charge vbux and they will still get loads of custom
07-03-2012, 09:33 PM #7
Abe
[move] Happy [/move]
Thank you for taking the time to read this thread.

what i mean:

Free service

Solution:

I agree with you completely. But he had requirements. 500 posts and 1k rep. So everybody assumed he was doing it for free to anybody when he wasn't. They had to meet a certain requirement be they didn't and gave him rep because they assumed something that was wrong.
07-03-2012, 09:56 PM #8
xBHR
Brute
Closed my thread.

The following user thanked xBHR for this useful post:

WASTEDFREEDOM
07-03-2012, 10:24 PM #9
WASTEDFREEDOM
WastedWorldWide on Youtube
Originally posted by noob View Post
i fully agree with this, but tbh, all people will do is charge vbux and they will still get loads of custom

i know this isn't to do with the thread but can you do red faction guerilla 100%? ^^

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Originally posted by xAlienWare View Post
Agree....

Originally posted by aFeralSheep View Post

We Should get some mod activity here to see whether or not we can set up a free service sort of rule. ^^

The following user thanked WASTEDFREEDOM for this useful post:

X-_-LaUrBa-_-X
07-03-2012, 10:35 PM #10
Meeky
Dark Knight
i know this isn't to do with the thread but can you do red faction guerilla 100%? ^^

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

We Should get some mod activity here to see whether or not we can set up a free service sort of rule. ^^

Its on the rules that free things are not aloud.

The following user thanked Meeky for this useful post:

-J-

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo