07-03-2012, 09:51 PM #1
bmo-beats
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

i found the save hoop it wil help you guy's out
wat wil pop up on loading (i can confirm it will pop up)

You must login or register to view this content.Miles ‘Tails’ Prower
Become friends with Tails

You must login or register to view this content.Knuckles the Echidna
Become friends with Knuckles

You must login or register to view this content.Amy Rose
Become friends with Amy

You must login or register to view this content.E-102 "γ"
Become friends with E-102

You must login or register to view this content.Big the Cat
Become friends with Big

volcomstx3600 test the save and did not get the Clear all after clearing 1 characters stories&Clear the Sonic story so that must be done ligit

You must login or register to view this content.Sonic the Hedgehog / must be done legit
Clear the Sonic story

You must login or register to view this content.Super Sonic
Clear all characters stories / must be done legit

the save hase 125 Emblems get the last 5 and you wil get

You must login or register to view this content.The Perfect Adventurer
Get 130 Emblems

maby wil pop more emblem related trophy's

a big tanx 2 Siknik64 4the 129 save Smilerep him 2
and tanx 2 johnnyla 4 converting the save 2 eu

read spoiler on how 2 get
You must login or register to view this content.The Fastest & Strongest
Get Level A on all the Action Stages

You must login or register to view this content.Sub Game Master
Get all Emblems of the Sub Games

You must login or register to view this content.The Adventurer
Get all Emblems in the Adventure Field

If you want to get "The Fastest & Strongest" you need to complete a level that would give you Level A on an action stage.

As all of the Level A emblems have already been collected, when you start a level you won't get told of what you need to do to obtain Level A, so to get this trophy easily, pick Tails or Knuckles, as their levels for Level A status are relatively easy. For example, I got the trophy by playing as Tails and play the Speed Highway level, where you need to race Dr. Robotnik to the finish....... very easy as you have the green shortcut loops which you can fly through.

Also once I returned to the adventure field, I got "Sub Game Master" and "The Adventurer" as well, because the sub game and adventure field emblems were already obtained.

Anyway here's the 100% save - you can get "Chao's Best Friend" and "The Perfect Adventurer" on completing a level. If you have the DLC, go into mission mode and touch the card more or less by you in Station Square to start the first mission. Go and find the man standing outside the burger shop, pick him up and take him to the marked area to complete the mission. This will pop the "Mission All Accomplished" trophy, which is a pain to get legitimately because of mission 53 being a right pain.

What is needed is a Chao Garden save with a maxed out "Hero" Chao who can beat everyone else in the Pearl Course mode in Chao Race, which would make getting those five final emblems really easy to get. Not just will that get you "Chao's Best Friend" and "The Perfect Adventure" when used in conjunction with the save bmo-beats posted, but also let you get "Metal Sonic" when you first go into Trial mode after getting 130 emblems.
Then use the 100% save I've linked to get "Metal Sonic Master" by playing an Action Stage and getting a Level A time - I'd recommend playing Windy Valley because it's easy to beat the level in under 3 minutes (required for Level A).

tanx 2 johnnyla 4the dlc save
Last edited by bmo-beats ; 09-08-2012 at 02:23 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to bmo-beats for this useful post:

Red, Big_Jonny, Cien, Cissamannen, glitchboy23, johnnyla, Mago de Oz, MansonXX, mezo-aj, nikitafoo, pololastation, Siknik64, spudeeelad, Uncle Ted, xenomage, xorissao
09-01-2012, 10:00 AM #20
CoOoL_BoY
Do a barrel roll!
this is psn game right? if i use this save will get get me to 100%?
09-03-2012, 12:48 AM #21
bmo-beats
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by BoY View Post
this is psn game right? if i use this save will get get me to 100%?

jup its a psn game and no you can get all exsept4 2trophy's must be done ligit
Clear the Sonic story
Clear all characters stories
09-08-2012, 09:20 AM #22
Siknik64
Gym leader
Alright, I've taken the liberty of expanding on the original 125 Emblem save. Now it's 129/130.

I've finished most of the Chao Races and had it saved to a newer save file. In addition, i'm including the Chao Data from the Garden.

Since somebody didn't bother to upload theirs. So damn sick of liars. So, for your convenience, it's all in one neat little package I've uploaded to Mediafire.

Link:You must login or register to view this content.

If in some case, the Mediafire link goes bad, I've also uploaded the saves to the Xploder database. Just search for it if you need it.

There should be no confusion on this at all. Just start up the saves and finish the last Chao Race, the Emerald Race. Should be easy since I've provided the chao.
It won't be an uber-powerful chao but it should be enough to get it finished.

You're welcome, and the saves are marked with my ID specifically.

NOTE: The saves need to be resigned. To do this, you need a working Xploder registration login.

-Siknik64

The following 3 users say thank you to Siknik64 for this useful post:

bmo-beats, johnnyla, Uncle Ted
09-08-2012, 09:24 AM #23
mezo-aj
Do a barrel roll!
amaizig work my freind bmo Smile
09-08-2012, 10:14 AM #24
johnnyla
Can’t trickshot me!
Many thanks Siknik64, much appreciated. I've converted your save for the European version as well, which you can get from this link...

The following user thanked johnnyla for this useful post:

bmo-beats
09-08-2012, 02:18 PM #25
bmo-beats
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Siknik64 View Post
Alright, I've taken the liberty of expanding on the original 125 Emblem save. Now it's 129/130.

I've finished most of the Chao Races and had it saved to a newer save file. In addition, i'm including the Chao Data from the Garden.

Since somebody didn't bother to upload theirs. So damn sick of liars. So, for your convenience, it's all in one neat little package I've uploaded to Mediafire.

Link:You must login or register to view this content.

If in some case, the Mediafire link goes bad, I've also uploaded the saves to the Xploder database. Just search for it if you need it.

There should be no confusion on this at all. Just start up the saves and finish the last Chao Race, the Emerald Race. Should be easy since I've provided the chao.
It won't be an uber-powerful chao but it should be enough to get it finished.

You're welcome, and the saves are marked with my ID specifically.

NOTE: The saves need to be resigned. To do this, you need a working Xploder registration login.

-Siknik64

tanx a lot bro i wil add your link 2 the tread Smile
09-08-2012, 07:42 PM #26
Siknik64
Gym leader
Also, the save I posted will unlock the Metal Sonic trophy, if after you finish the last race, just select Metal Sonic from the trial screen, and done.

-Siknik64

The following user thanked Siknik64 for this useful post:

johnnyla
07-19-2013, 03:14 AM #27
Can someone post a save please with all storys completed except for super sonic with his at 0%?All the saves here have super sonic story beaten and need a save with his story not beaten so i can get that super sonic trophy...
10-28-2013, 06:33 PM #28
Siknik64
Gym leader
Originally posted by jazzjackrabbit View Post
Can someone post a save please with all storys completed except for super sonic with his at 0%?All the saves here have super sonic story beaten and need a save with his story not beaten so i can get that super sonic trophy...

You might be better off just playing the game. It's not a hard one, just play through it again.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo