07-04-2012, 12:03 AM #1
A Feral Popcorn
What the dick!?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, NGU!
I spent a lot of time and many playthroughs making these saves for you! I hope you enjoy!

One note before we start:
These saves are for NGU and its community ONLY

If I wanted them on Xploder or other sites I could do it my self!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, these saves will get you 48/50 (excluding platinum) of the trophies.
The 2 you must do yourself are:

-It Begins (Complete the prologue)
-Local Recruit (Directly enlisted a pawn into your party).

They are both very easy. The prologue takes about 10-15 minutes and Local Recruit requires an online connection.
Go anywhere and look for people wandering the streets (pawns will be carrying weapons). Talk to them and enlist them. Done!
Note: Do Local Recruit BEFORE using the save for Foreign Recruit)

If you need a guideline on when and where trophies should pop follow this guide-
You must login or register to view this content.

Now, for the saves. I put these together in a manner that will make it seem legit. If you don't care about that, than have fun Smile

First, open up the story-line folder. If you're making this look legit, wait 10 minutes after doing the prologue. Each trophy will have a
Hour-minute guide to make it look real. You don't need to follow it exactly, just close enough. Use the saves in this order:

-Onward (0:10)
-A New Ally (0:20)
-Getting A Head (0:25)
-The Courier (0:40)
-Writ Large (1:00)

Now at this point you will have enough areas opened for 50 locations. Head into the locations folder and load up the Tourist save.
-The Tourist (1hr-1hr 5m)[/B]

I personally suggest using this save to get either Foreign Recruit or Local Recruit. I suggest Foreign as I made 1 save for that and enlisting 70 pawns, so it won't look very real.

Next, go back into storyline.

-Come Courting (1:45)
-The Message (3:00)

Here, we're going to knock off a few misc. trophies. Head into the Pawns folder and use the second save (Human Resources, Inhuman, etc)

After earning the 4 trophies listed load up story once more.

-Rough Landing (4hr-4hr 30m)
-Destiny + others (use this save at around 6 hours - 6 hours 20 minutes and follow the instructions very carefully)
-Treacherous (6:40)
-Eye Contact (7:10)
-Freedom + others (use this save at about 8 hours+ and follow the instructions carefully)

Now we've completed story once. Congrats! Time for clean-up.

First, use the save for the Patron. We'll want that out of the way.
Wait a few hours and use the save for The Hero. If you'd like, mix in some of the misc trophies that don't really need a timeframe. (Knave, Saviour, location saves, but DO NOT use the save for 150 locations yet.)

Now, wait a few more hours and use the save for The Laborer. We've now got most of the big trophies done. Continue using the misc trophies
for a bit, spreading them out as to look realistic. If you'd like, wait an hour or 2 and use the save for 150 locations.

Now, let more time pass and use our final story save for the Ever-Turning Wheel trophy.

At this point you should have all, if not, most of the trophies. Go in and do any clean-up as necessary.

Hope this helped and happy hunting! Smile

------------------------------------------------

Last edited by A Feral Popcorn ; 07-04-2012 at 12:09 AM.

The following 97 users say thank you to A Feral Popcorn for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, 19willy74, 316up, 370389, aben, ady, ajfrankart24, Cloud, altarius, Asmel, ASTDaywalker, ATHx, BASIA2001, bearl, BetoM, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, blastman, canigia, Carramrod235, clef, despk, dormin, dryeung, Eggman85, evildrake, fasooole, giovanni82, GYNOUGH, haitianxu, Herrkulez, HUYI82, intelbill, isigo, Ix Benere xI, JaggedNightmare, jhonatan garcia, joury070, JPClyde, KathyJenkins, keeks7, kobra1922, L-Griever, malachit75, maniyo, mark1, mawax, mazdafreak, mnga13, TheChosenOne, mzaslam, neoar, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, p78ch201, PC_, Plathunter8, playboyj305, poetic410, Poopyrad, popteodor, PounDJo0DoGz0r, powerade73, Ps3playa1, putrid, reptil-1997, Ruair-Mjlnir-Mc-Caughley, satosi, scarfac, scratch_pervert, setsae, simmo_316, Sirprizer, Smokin420, socia, Sora9112, SwordspiTTer, The Young Wolf, trial_hunter, Uncle Ted, Uncrwnd KNG, unostar, Westers, Windmaker86, wontshare, Xeronhs, xiipord, xorissao, XxHakerxX, YnO, Yuki_240sx, yzaasn, zebbidy, ZeRo.
07-04-2012, 12:09 AM #2
The Young Wolf
King in the North
Originally posted by SMT785 View Post
Hi, NGU!
I spent a lot of time and many playthroughs making these saves for you! I hope you enjoy!

They are both very easy. The prologue takes about 10-15 minutes and Local Recruit requires an online connection.
Go anywhere and look for people wandering the streets (pawns will be carrying weapons). Talk to them and enlist them. Done!

If you need a guideline on when and where trophies should pop follow this guide-

Now, for the saves. I put these together in a manner that will make it seem legit. If you don't care about that, than have fun Smile

First, open up the story-line folder. If you're making this look legit, wait 10 minutes after doing the prologue. Each trophy will have a
Hour-minute guide to make it look real. You don't need to follow it exactly, just close enough. Use the saves in this order:

Now at this point you will have enough areas opened for 50 locations. Head into the locations folder and load up the Tourist save.

I personally suggest using this save to get either Foreign Recruit or Local Recruit. I suggest Foreign as I made 1 save for that and enlisting
70 pawns, so it won't look very real.

Here, we're going to knock off a few misc. trophies. Head into the Pawns folder and use the second save (Human Resources, Inhuman, etc)

-Destiny + others (use this save at around 6 hours - 6 hours 20 minutes and follow the instructions very carefully)
-Freedom + others (use this save at about 8 hours+ and follow the instructions carefully)

Wait a few hours and use the save for The Hero. If you'd like, mix in some of the misc trophies that don't really need a timeframe. (Knave,
Saviour, location saves, but DO NOT use the save for 150 locations yet.

Now, wait a few more hours and use the save for The Laborer. We've now got most of the big trophies done. Continue using the misc trophies
for a bit, spreading them out as to look realistic. If you'd like, wait an hour or 2 and use the save for 150 locations.

Now, let more time pass and use our final story save for the Ever-Turning Wheel trophy.

At this point you should have all, if not, most of the trophies. Go in and do any clean-up as necessary.

Great work, man. Very detailed as well :bro:
07-04-2012, 12:43 AM #3
great work man!!!
thanks
07-04-2012, 01:10 AM #4
A Feral Popcorn
What the dick!?
Originally posted by The
Great work, man. Very detailed as well :bro:

Originally posted by pablo201078 View Post
great work man!!!
thanks

Thank you, thank you. Smile
Glad I could help!

The following user thanked A Feral Popcorn for this useful post:

Ix Benere xI
07-04-2012, 01:49 AM #5
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
thanks a lot, great work Happy
07-04-2012, 02:22 AM #6
Well done great saveset
07-04-2012, 03:09 AM #7
Thanks for the save set Winky Winky
07-04-2012, 03:51 AM #8
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Hi, NGU!

I personally suggest using this save to get either Foreign Recruit or Local Recruit. I suggest Foreign as I made 1 save for that and enlisting 70 pawns, so it won't look very real.

Wait a few hours and use the save for The Hero. If you'd like, mix in some of the misc trophies that don't really need a timeframe. (Knave, Saviour, location saves, but DO NOT use the save for 150 locations yet.)

Nice save set man, thank you =)
07-04-2012, 04:43 AM #9
dormin
TAKASHI
Hi, NGU!

Dude you are the best MANY MANY THANKS Smile
07-04-2012, 05:08 AM #10
A Feral Popcorn
What the dick!?
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
thanks a lot, great work Happy

Thank you and you're welcome Smile

Originally posted by kobra1922 View Post
Thanks for the save set Winky Winky

You're welcome! Smile

Originally posted by Jonny View Post
Nice save set man, thank you =)