Post: Record of Agarest War 2: Guildy Conscience & True End
07-20-2012, 03:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This is actually a save set with saves for all of the trophies, but "Guildy Conscience" and the trophies that can only be earned during the True End are what are really important here.

I created these saves using cute_polarbear's modded save which can be found You must login or register to view this content., so be sure to thank him.

EDIT: If you're having a hard time fulfilling the requirements for Guildy Conscience, just clear all of the events in town, and then go back to the Hunter's Guild. Thanks to dapreacher23 for sharing this information.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the links to save sets for the other two games in the series in case anybody's interested:

Last edited by Uncle Ted ; 10-08-2012 at 03:59 AM.

The following 21 users say thank you to Uncle Ted for this useful post:

arcencielfw, Castian, clever21, demon_eye, Eggman85, Ember2012, ezio1129, JaggedNightmare, kobra1922, Lemons, nietao0627, NuclearArmpit, p311, ps3re, SeaFog, selvin santos, simmo_316, WillDemon, YGStylish, yoshemahino, yzaasn
09-21-2012, 04:50 AM #20
Originally posted by hgatedc View Post
yes, i had someone use xploder on it with my original save file.

also to note: i also downloaded another save file from the internet and had it re-assigned. it worked properly.
i guess it really is the DLC list

Sorry for not replying sooner. I was just wondering if you ever got the saves to work.
10-07-2012, 12:48 PM #21
so i can't use this save if i don't have a free dlc list?
10-23-2012, 02:58 PM #22
This doesn't work in my case. It says I need to re-download the dlc to use the save. I have downloaded all the free ones even some paid ones (except one). Probably because this is the US version. Mine is EU version. EU version has very limited dlc compare to US.

In other words, this save doesn't work for EU version. I hope I'm wrong and if someone knows how to solve this please post here.

Also, I used the modded save by cute_polarbear. It works perfectly (once i download all free dlc for EU version) despite the savedata is US region.
10-23-2012, 08:47 PM #23
Originally posted by Anas014 View Post
This doesn't work in my case. It says I need to re-download the dlc to use the save. I have downloaded all the free ones even some paid ones (except one). Probably because this is the US version. Mine is EU version. EU version has very limited dlc compare to US.

In other words, this save doesn't work for EU version. I hope I'm wrong and if someone knows how to solve this please post here.

Also, I used the modded save by cute_polarbear. It works perfectly (once i download all free dlc for EU version) despite the savedata is US region.

Try uninstalling the patch to see if that does the trick. Somebody was having similar problems with my Record of Agarest War Zero saves, but once he uninstalled the patch the saves worked for him.
10-24-2012, 12:58 AM #24
Originally posted by Uncle
Try uninstalling the patch to see if that does the trick. Somebody was having similar problems with my Record of Agarest War Zero saves, but once he uninstalled the patch the saves worked for him.

Still doesn't work. I uninstalled the patch and start the game but still no luck. Then I downloaded the free dlc without the patch and it's still not working. Nevermind, I'll just use cute_polarbear modded save.

Thanks.
01-18-2014, 01:33 PM #25
is this save work on OFW (with xploder/bruteforce save) ?
09-05-2014, 04:11 AM #26
Thank You So Much! This Is Probaly The Best Save Set Ive Done So Far! Simple & Easy. Thanks Again.! Smile
01-22-2015, 10:23 PM #27
Clasj
Gobble
Hi dude i have the same problem as the others when i try to load it, it says im missing some dlc's according to you its all the free ones. i have them all downloaded so wonder if you could help me because i would love to try out your saves Smile
05-15-2015, 01:20 AM #28
Works great thanks. Tested and can confirm that all saves work

The following user thanked yoshemahino for this useful post:

Uncle Ted

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo