Post: Record of Agarest War 2: Guildy Conscience & True End
07-20-2012, 03:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This is actually a save set with saves for all of the trophies, but "Guildy Conscience" and the trophies that can only be earned during the True End are what are really important here.

I created these saves using cute_polarbear's modded save which can be found You must login or register to view this content., so be sure to thank him.

EDIT: If you're having a hard time fulfilling the requirements for Guildy Conscience, just clear all of the events in town, and then go back to the Hunter's Guild. Thanks to dapreacher23 for sharing this information.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the links to save sets for the other two games in the series in case anybody's interested:

Last edited by Uncle Ted ; 10-08-2012 at 03:59 AM.

The following 21 users say thank you to Uncle Ted for this useful post:

arcencielfw, Castian, clever21, demon_eye, Eggman85, Ember2012, ezio1129, JaggedNightmare, kobra1922, Lemons, nietao0627, NuclearArmpit, p311, ps3re, SeaFog, selvin santos, simmo_316, WillDemon, YGStylish, yoshemahino, yzaasn
07-20-2012, 04:50 AM #2
Originally posted by SuccubusOnFire View Post
Record of Agarest War 2 Save Set

great job m8,
should make the plat a lot easier Smile
07-21-2012, 01:32 AM #3
Hi and thanks for your save set. I have a question. You said that in order to use this save sets you need all of the free DLC. Free DLC for Record of Agarest War 2? Is there any yet?. Is that the reason why I can't load cute_polarbear save? It tells me something about DLC as well.

Thanks
07-21-2012, 02:51 AM #4
Originally posted by tachidito View Post
Hi and thanks for your save set. I have a question. You said that in order to use this save sets you need all of the free DLC. Free DLC for Record of Agarest War 2? Is there any yet?. Is that the reason why I can't load cute_polarbear save? It tells me something about DLC as well.

Thanks

There's a bunch of free DLC on the PlayStation Store for this game. cute_polarbear also used some of the DLC, so yes that's most likely why you're having trouble loading the saves.
07-21-2012, 07:16 AM #5
thank you so much for these saves man Smile-
07-21-2012, 08:20 AM #6
SeaFog
Do a barrel roll!
I don't believe my eyes O.O hope this not a dream. thanks thanks thanks.
07-23-2012, 11:02 AM #7
Got Platinum over the weekend for this, thanks! Now It's back to Atelier Meruru and work on that Plat >_>
07-26-2012, 12:13 PM #8
Originally posted by SuccubusOnFire View Post

This is actually a save set with saves for almost all of the trophies, but "Guildy Conscience" and the trophies that can only be earned during the True End are what are really important here.

I created these saves using cute_polarbear's modded save which can be found You must login or register to view this content., so be sure to thank him. You will need to use his save to earn two trophies (He's Dead Jim & The Hits Just Keep On Coming).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: If you plan on using this save set be warned that the time stamps for your trophies will be a bit out of order. Having said that, I would advise anyone planning on using these saves to play through the game beforehand although it is not required.

Here is the link to a save set for the first game in case anybody's interested:

my Ps3 tell me the Save Are using by Another Person ... Can u tell Why ? :(
07-26-2012, 08:26 PM #9
Originally posted by peach View Post
my Ps3 tell me the Save Are using by Another Person ... Can u tell Why ?

You need xploder friend.
07-27-2012, 03:47 AM #10
Update: This is officially a complete save set for the Platinum. It isn't perfect, but I feel like my work is done. Enjoy!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo