07-20-2012, 06:21 PM #1
LibertyCity1983
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Save at last checkpoint with both diff on Hard.

Beat the game to get:
Capital Punishment
Puzzle Master
Ending B or Ending D(Depanding on spare or kill the girl)

You must login or register to view this content.
There are five auto saves in the folder.Resign them all and load the one with the most complete percentage.

The following 28 users say thank you to LibertyCity1983 for this useful post:

19willy74, bigbow, bilaljalook, chaoszage, COOL78, deathproof, Eggman85, fakeshadow, GreenTea101, Harvester51, Herrkulez, Howiiie., Liam, lolik, Mago de Oz, Mercury001, Mixy, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, p311, Prototype10, kankuro33, S-PA, simmo_316, Smokin420, wakawaka21, Windmaker86, xenomage
07-21-2012, 06:49 PM #11
crischevelle572
Bounty hunter
It's about time you actually tried being a part of this community Instead of just leeching all the time. But yet again your uploading saves other real gamers have the skill to do, the hardest thing you can do is the Pooyoo's 1 and 2. How do we know it's even you? It could be someone your paying to do this (paying with saves, trophies, money etc.) because if I remember correctly, you are not allowed to access NGU from where you are. So good luck feeding people lies, some of us do know the truth! stare

The following 3 users say thank you to crischevelle572 for this useful post:

bdogg985, NOKCHEVY, Pocxkidrive

The following user groaned crischevelle572 for this awful post:

steini0509
07-21-2012, 06:52 PM #12
LibertyCity1983
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by crischevelle572 View Post
It's about time you actually tried being a part of this community Instead of just leeching all the time. But yet again your uploading saves other real gamers have the skill to do, the hardest thing you can do is the Pooyoo's 1 and 2. How do we know it's even you? It could be someone your paying to do this (paying with saves, trophies, money etc.) because if I remember correctly, you are not allowed to access NGU from where you are. So good luck feeding people lies, some of us do know the truth! stare

lol.i dont know what ur talking about.
if u dont like this save then dont use it.

The following user thanked LibertyCity1983 for this useful post:

The following user groaned LibertyCity1983 for this awful post:

Pocxkidrive
07-21-2012, 07:03 PM #13
Mercury001
Pokemon Trainer
Thank you, that will help a lot.
07-21-2012, 08:14 PM #14
i dont know who the saves belong to
Last edited by EminemShadyGoML ; 07-23-2012 at 07:57 AM.
07-21-2012, 08:26 PM #15
Originally posted by EminemShadyGoML View Post
THATS XxAgExOFxJoHNxX SAVES LIBERTY CITY STOLE THEM FROM HIM

You are lying!

Liberty can't steal AgeOfJohn's Saves because he is in a hospital.

Liberty is good friend of me and he steals NOTHING !!!
07-21-2012, 08:32 PM #16
nice bro thanks
07-22-2012, 06:59 AM #17
LibertyCity1983
Do a barrel roll!
thank you viper....... and ignore those haters, its my saves not jonhs, i cant believe he is attacking me after all i do for him, no wonder no one trusts that john or want to be his friend, this happens to be my first post on NGU , and im doing this simply to help others out there who need it. but instead iam seeing such friends of mines, going up against me, such as Cris Chevelle, NokChevy, poxkidrive, and others , its people like this that will make me stop sharing my saves in the near future if they continue to talk crap against me, and believe me those whom are being fake to me will be deleted, You Too Bdogg, Watch!!! , btw.... Viper , i will be home by monday and i have 2 new plats for you my friend, gifts as usual, you know how we do it my good friend. see ya soon big dawg.
07-22-2012, 10:59 AM #18
crischevelle572
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by LibertyCity1983 View Post
thank you viper....... and ignore those haters, its my saves not jonhs, i cant believe he is attacking me after all i do for him, no wonder no one trusts that john or want to be his friend, this happens to be my first post on NGU , and im doing this simply to help others out there who need it. but instead iam seeing such friends of mines, going up against me, such as Cris Chevelle, NokChevy, poxkidrive, and others , its people like this that will make me stop sharing my saves in the near future if they continue to talk crap against me, and believe me those whom are being fake to me will be deleted, You Too Bdogg, Watch!!! , btw.... Viper , i will be home by monday and i have 2 new plats for you my friend, gifts as usual, you know how we do it my good friend. see ya soon big dawg.

The only fake person here is you! You talk so much crap about every so called "friend" of yours' behind their back, and after all that you go kiss their butt for trophies. All you do is buy trophies from a ton of people, so quit with your BS about uploading "your saves". Everyone knows that the day you beat any game on "Hard mode", that's the day the sky falls and the world comes to an end. So stop spamming lies to get rep and post count.

I've done more favors for you than the ones you claim to "have done" for me, your just to blind to see. This incurable greed disease you've developed towards trophies has blinded you from the few real friends you have, is just a matter of time before they open their eyes. You may buy your way into the leaderboards, but you can never buy true friends. In the condition that you are, you should be worrying about your family instead of trophies. I've seen plenty of times were your family is there at the hospital to see YOU and all you do is call your "friends" on skype and ignore your family, seriously bro?

Stop sending me friend requests on Skype, do not bother me anymore please! I'm not "hating", there is nothing you could ever do, say, or have that I could possibly be jealous of, I got my girl and my 2 beasty cars, sorry but there is nothing to envy. Don't call me out if you can't handle the truth. I won't lie, it was cool knowing you, that is until you developed this sick trophy disease.

Check yo'self before you wreck yo'self.
Chevelle out.
07-22-2012, 11:30 AM #19
saves are working fine
Last edited by EminemShadyGoML ; 07-23-2012 at 09:27 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo