Post: Guitar hero 5 platinum save + guide tested working!
07-24-2012, 01:11 PM #1
crischevelle572
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, Chevelle here with another exclusive save release. So I noticed there were no saves posted for Guitar Hero 5, so here we go. I bring to you my GH5 platinum save, I have tested it and can confirm the hardest trophies are obtained with my platinum save. I know this will help out the community. Please do not leech my save onto Xploder, or try to make money off it! I have more exclusive saves to release so it depends on how the community appreciates it, please do not upload this to Xploder, keep this {EXCLUSIVE} for the NGU community. Winky Winky

Here below are the saves + Guide. Method for using save: You must login or register to view this content.

{US}Guitar Hero 5 Platinum save: You must login or register to view this content.
{EU}Guitar Hero 5 Platinum save: You must login or register to view this content.

With the save above go into career and play any song in any difficulty and you will unlock 54% trophies Instantly after the song is over. (Depending on your skill you might unlock a few other easy trophies along your 1st try like I did 57% using the guitar.)

Trophies unlocked with platinum save:
-"Box Set"- Complete 100 songs in Quickplay.
-"Challenge of the Supergroup"- Complete 5 band challenges at Gold or better.
-"Chanteuse"- 5 star Ex-girlfriend, Send a little love Token, etc.. As a Vocalist.
-"Fest Quartet Quest"- Play 10 4-player Rockfest Mode games of any type.
-"Going Diamond"- Complete 50 of the challenges at Diamond.
-"Going Gold"- Complete 50 of the challenges at Gold or better.
-"Going Platinum"- Complete 50 of the challenges at Platinum or better.
-"Juke Box"- Complete 300 songs in Quickplay.
-"The Fabricated Four"- Create 4 rockers and play a song with them in career or Quickplay.
-"Open Minded"- Complete each on-disc song at least once.
-"Outgoing"- Complete 25 Pro Face off matches online.
-"Quadruple Threat"- Complete at least one challenge for every instrument at Gold level.
-"Rising Star"- Collect 101 Stars in Career.
-"Shooting Star"- Collect 303 Stars in Career.
-"Star Cluster"- Collect 808 Stars in Career.
-"Starstruck"- Meet all the celebrity guests.
-"Super Star"- Collect 505 Stars in Career.
-"Representative"- Complete a sponsor gig challenge at Diamond level.
-"Synchronized"- Complete 20 Band Moments.
-"The Grand Tour"- Unlock every venue in the world, and then some.
-"What's an LP?"- Complete 14 songs in Quickplay.
-"You Want More?"- Play 5 encore gigs.
-"Young Star"- Collect 25 Stars in Career.

Now here is a save with 4 Custom songs to earn some other hard trophies easily.
{US}GH5 Custom Songs save: You must login or register to view this content.
{EU}GH5 Custom Songs save: You must login or register to view this content.

Ok so first thing you want to do is grab a guitar and your drums. Go to Quickplay, options, cheats, turn "AUTO KICK" and "NO FAIL" [ON], TURN THE CHEATS ON. The main song you want to use is "Trophy Song 2" to obtain the following 5 trophies, If you miss a trophy then just use the song "AUTOKICK" to clean up. The method is there are over 5,000 drum kicks so with "AUTO KICK" cheat on, it will easily nail you the trophies. On the song "Trophy Song 2" Use your guitar, there will only be green notes so try to hit them all for a bigger bonus remember to have your drums on auto kick. (After a minute or so the green notes stop, but be alert becuase there will be 1 green note ahead, be aware).

5 trophies using your drum kit on "Auto Kick" and playing guitar:
-"No Mistakes Allowed"- Song: "Trophy song 2" (Alternative use "Autokick")
-"Score Big"- Song: "Trophy song 2" (Alternative use "Autokick")
-"Score Bigger"- Song: "Trophy song 2" (Alternative use "Autokick")
-"Score Biggest"- Song: "Trophy song 2" (NO ALTERNATIVE Happy )
-"The Streak"- Song: "Trophy song 2" (Alternative use "Autokick" or "Trophy")

The following are some trophies that can easily be obtained. You should use your guitar for most, but for some you may use something that is called "The fan trick". To use "The fan trick", grab your guitar hero mic and place it beside a fan so the air blows into the mic, and put the difficulty on BEGINNER!

Easy Trophies:
-"Above and Beyond"- Guitar on easy try not to miss notes. (Alternative "The fan trick")
-"Crowed Pleaser"- Hit star power notes to fill up your meter. (Alternative "The fan trick")
-"Explore the Studio Space"- GHStudio, GHMix 2.0, Create a new song, now read 5 tool tips.
-"Iron Lungs"- use "The fan trick" to obtain a 25 phrase streak as a vocalist.
-"Play It To The Bone"- Create a playlist over 1 hour, start skip to last song and play it
-"Producer"- Go into GHStudio, GHMix 2.0, create a new song and save the song.
-"Senior Commander"- Quickplay or Career, guitar easy and get 5 stars or use "The fan trick"
-"Customizer"- In Rock Star Creator create character choose instrument modify it and save
-"What's New?"- Go into Training, then Tutorial, and complete a tutorial that says: (NEW)

Hidden Trophies:
-"Did You Finish Like We Did"- play song "Do you feel like we do?" or use "The fan trick"
-"Over 9000"- any song try to score star power 9000 points. or use "The fan trick"
-"The Traditional"- You have to complete career using a new save. (will try to make save soon).

By following the guide above you should be very close to platinum now. Now only 9 trophies should remain, which are online. Just get a boosting group together and make sure between the boosters there are 2 complete band kits, and 8 same kind instruments like (8 guitars, or mics) for a trophy, for example I have 3 guitars. So ask your boosting group if they have more than 1 guitar. I will list the 9 trophies below and try to include a tip. Remeber the best song for all online boosting is "SONG 2" that's the name of the song, It might get annoying so turn down your volume. This boosting session should only take from 1-2 hours depending on concentration. "Band" means a standard band set up: Mic, Bass, Guitar, Drums.

Online trophies, boost required:
-"All Four Bass Are Belong to Us"- Play a song with 4 bass guitars.
-"Barbershop"- Play a song with 4 vocalist. ("The fan trick" may be used if your shy)
-"Crank It Up to 11"- "SONG 2" band moment hit star power all must have x4 when deployed
-"Drumline"- Play a song with 4 drummers.
-"Menage a` Huit"- Play song with 8 identical instruments (8 guitars or mics)
-"Rocktopus"- Standard band vs band, so Mic, bass, guitar, drums vs mic bass guitar drums
-"Sampler Plate"- play a song in each competitive mode, career, and quickplay
-"Our Powers Combined"- "SONG 2" standard band everyone deploy star power same time
-"Sting Quartet"- Play a song with 4 guitars.

Helpful Links:

The official GH5 trophy guide: You must login or register to view this content.
The official boosting thread: You must login or register to view this content.

By using the saves above and following the guide, this should help you obtain this long hard platinum very easily. Please do not leech, ENJOY!

I took 4 hours writing the guide above, Thank You's Very much appreciated! ENJOY!
Last edited by crischevelle572 ; 07-29-2012 at 10:59 AM.

The following 34 users say thank you to crischevelle572 for this useful post:

Red, bartagnino, bigburt82, bilaljalook, clitwub, dryeung, Eli Porter, glitchboy23, Herrkulez, hussler, Ix Benere xI, jameshird85, jhonatan garcia, korndom9, LaughTracks, Lemons, MansonXX, Mnemonic7, oldcp65, p311, pololastation, Prototype10, ps3re, rieks, Script Kiddie, selvin santos, Sigma, simmo_316, Smegger72, Steve Aoki, T101, TEJEO01, xLew--, Yuki_240sx
12-13-2014, 08:34 AM #101
Kolyan
Keeper
Originally posted by ravani View Post
hey M8

what else "Guitar Hero" or "Rock Band"game do you have ?

I Have all part Guitar Hero (3, Aerosmith, World Tour, 5, warriors of rock, Hits, Van halen), Band Hero, rock band - 1,2,3, green day, lego rock band, rock band song pack 2. And i waiting for the order from Germany all remaining parts rock band's Smile
12-13-2014, 09:51 AM #102
good , what about guitar hero Metallica ?

did you earn PLAT for all of theme?

if you completed your Aerosmith on expert , can I have your save ? and Hits, Van halen also and green day as well Happy
plsssssssssss Happy
12-13-2014, 03:12 PM #103
Kolyan
Keeper
Originally posted by ravani View Post
good , what about guitar hero Metallica ?

did you earn PLAT for all of theme?

if you completed your Aerosmith on expert , can I have your save ? and Hits, Van halen also and green day as well Happy
plsssssssssss Happy

Unfortunately no. Metallica - 88% trophy. Aerosmith complete on all difficult, all buying, all song on 5 star. real 100%. Van halen 76%. I have OFW, how can i copy copy protected save from my console without FTP?
Green day - 91% i can complete 3 trophy on drums. who can help write me.
Guitar Hero Aerosmith Super save: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Kolyan ; 12-13-2014 at 03:34 PM.
01-07-2015, 11:04 AM #104
as I copy the savedata the pendrive if not let him?
07-02-2015, 06:27 PM #105
I guys. i find out how to use the save for the european buddys out of U.K. ( i'm french by the way :p )
You just have to put the PS3 into english language in the system settings and .... TADA it works!

I do that because my main save have the name in french and not in english like yours. so i test and it works fine ^^
08-18-2015, 07:07 AM #106
Rcoupe
Do a barrel roll!
Is it possible to ADD a save before you get 808 or 505... stars. Problem is theat you cannot get legit order of trophies with save -> so you get trophies for Collecting all Stars in Career prior getting gold, platinum and diamond challanges. So is it possible to add seperate saves to get challenges at Gold, platinum, diamond ??? Hope this is possible.
08-23-2015, 07:42 PM #107
Angelus Satani
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Rcoupe View Post
Is it possible to ADD a save before you get 808 or 505... stars. Problem is theat you cannot get legit order of trophies with save -> so you get trophies for Collecting all Stars in Career prior getting gold, platinum and diamond challanges. So is it possible to add seperate saves to get challenges at Gold, platinum, diamond ??? Hope this is possible.

Yeah that's the biggest problem. It doesn't seem legit if you use this save. I tried force quit, but since gold trophy is unlocking before, it's not working anyway. Hope someone upload his challenge save.
03-23-2020, 08:56 PM #108
Savegame works perfectly fine with the italian version of the game (BLES00576). I resigned it to my account with Bruteforce Savedata and changed my system language to english (us) and the savegame worked fine. I played one song and it popped the 50 diamond challenge trophy, 808 stars trophy and ofcourse, the platinum trophy Happy Thanks ALOT!

Quck Edit: I'm on the latest OFW, no CFW needed
Last edited by oldcp65 ; 03-23-2020 at 08:57 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo