07-30-2012, 02:31 PM #1
hess47
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); tested and get 100 percent with my save

You must login or register to view this content.

credit goes to big_jonny data traffing my save my You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by hess47 ; 08-24-2012 at 02:37 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to hess47 for this useful post:

Big_Jonny, Cien, deavil, fasooole, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, Howiiie., Beats, InHell, LibertyCity1983, ratt, simmo_316, wolfteam1218, xiipord, xJordan23
09-05-2012, 04:35 PM #38
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by RooskyEagle View Post
Hey man a quick question. I have a disk version of the trilogy. it doesnt allow me to copy me saves to usb. is there a way around that?

no use xploder there is a us disk save on here somewhere and resign the save from the on here that somebody posted

The following user thanked hess47 for this useful post:

RooskyEagle
09-05-2012, 04:43 PM #39
RooskyEagle
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
no use xploder there is a us disk save on here somewhere and resign the save from the on here that somebody posted

but to use the xploder dont i need a save from my ps3? how do i get the save from my ps3? usually i just plug in my usb and copy it from my ps3 to usb stick. but sly disk version does not give me the option to copy to usb only to online storage but i dont have playstation plus subscription. sorry if all these questions are noobish.
09-05-2012, 09:24 PM #40
nookie_egg
Little One
Originally posted by RooskyEagle View Post
but to use the xploder dont i need a save from my ps3? how do i get the save from my ps3? usually i just plug in my usb and copy it from my ps3 to usb stick. but sly disk version does not give me the option to copy to usb only to online storage but i dont have playstation plus subscription. sorry if all these questions are noobish.

Use this tutorial mate, will show u all u need to know Smile
*credit to gnat_*

The following user thanked nookie_egg for this useful post:

RooskyEagle
09-06-2012, 02:41 PM #41
Howiiie.
[move]Tottenham Hotspur[/move]
Originally posted by egg View Post
ppppplllllleeeaaassseeee someone get this as uk version

it will work for uk psn version but not disc, you will need to find the i.d for the eu version tho.. ask nicely and you never know
09-06-2012, 06:49 PM #42
nookie_egg
Little One
Originally posted by Howiiie. View Post
it will work for uk psn version but not disc, you will need to find the i.d for the eu version tho.. ask nicely and you never know

See I was wondering if this would work with a UK version *presumably via hexedit in ps3sfoeditor?*. So thanks for the heads up.
I'll ask REALLY nicely then, does any beautiful human on this amazing site please know the id for eu/uk verson of sly 3 psn version please? if you do and would tell me, you are a hero Needa (nice enough? Smile)
09-06-2012, 07:15 PM #43
hess47
League Champion
See I was wondering if this would work with a UK version *presumably via hexedit in ps3sfoeditor?*. So thanks for the heads up.
I'll ask REALLY nicely then, does any beautiful human on this amazing site please know the id for eu/uk verson of sly 3 psn version please? if you do and would tell me, you are a hero Needa (nice enough? Smile)

no i wont work u need your fonder from sly 3 sorry
09-07-2012, 03:35 AM #44
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
how do i use this on Xploder i have a US psn version and i try the swap on Xploder and it dont work it still says it owned by some one else
09-07-2012, 04:41 AM #45
fasooole
Little One
instant plat ?
09-08-2012, 07:18 AM #46
Howiiie.
[move]Tottenham Hotspur[/move]
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
no i wont work u need your fonder from sly 3 sorry

us psn will work with eu psn, and eu disc will only work with u.s disc, just not disc version with psn.. Smile

I'll ask REALLY nicely then, does any beautiful human on this amazing site please know the id for eu/uk verson of sly 3 psn version please? if you do and would tell me, you are a hero (nice enough? )

try this bud

Originally posted by JamesDRobbins View Post
how do i use this on Xploder i have a US psn version and i try the swap on Xploder and it dont work it still says it owned by some one else

just stick any save other than sly on your pen drive, and resign this to that save of yours, no need to swap files because its a u.s psn version already.. if your trying to resign it to an account which hasn't been online before, you could have problems because of the protection..
sly 1 never works on new accounts for me which hasn't been online before

Originally posted by fasooole View Post
instant plat ?

afraid not pal, but still easier enough, load up each chapter, and buy some upgrades Smile
Last edited by Howiiie. ; 09-08-2012 at 07:37 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Howiiie. for this useful post:

nookie_egg, PABarannikov

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo