08-05-2012, 11:19 PM #1
D-one
Skullhound
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits to following Members for their Saves:

D-one
Dan2k9FNiX
volcomstx3600
xsammi
PSN ISad Awesome MrMadShoes

Last edited by D-one ; 02-18-2013 at 05:55 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to D-one for this useful post:

007, 19willy74, Actim, anon2010, BASIA2001, Big_Jonny, dwacha, ezio1129, game2nice, jobone233, malachit75, mexi001, moteeb, ps3re, ryu2050, scratch_pervert, setsae, simmo_316, AngelsCry, wolfteam1218, Yada11
08-15-2012, 12:47 PM #20
D-one
Skullhound
Originally posted by volcomstx3600 View Post
Ratchet and Clank 3

Thorough-The last bolt is on The Command Center use the first elevator and jump down to your left last titanium bolt.

Nano Finder- Your nano bar is at 199/200 just beat a couple of challenges in my opinion beat the Qwarktastic challenge you will get it that way and get the trophy for 10 Mil bolts and trophy for the Qwarktastic challange.

Qwarktastic Challange-Beat the Challenge should be easy since i have the Rhino all the way up.

These things never stop comin-beat the Qwarktastic challenge and get the last 2 Miillion bolts.

They never stop Comin-This should pop up by collecting 1 bolt if not my bad.

Skillmaster- Just buy the Infernox armor at the starship

you can also get the trophies- Nefarious no more and Bioliteration by beating the last level.

Your Welcome Peoples

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

If anyone wants my 100% save everything is completely unlocked let me know and I will post it

Very big thanks for your hard work on these trophies, i haved your save on the frontpage.

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

Originally posted by xsammi View Post
RY3NO
Attain the RY3NO Gadget

LET ME UPDATE it
WAIT FOR ME
IT WILL BE OK TODAY

---------- Post added 08-15-2012 at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-14-2012 at 10:36 PM ----------

save is ok
pm me YOUR emil I sent to you
thx

Thank you for the save, i have added yours on the frontpage.

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

Added all the saves as of August 14th 2012 in one big file with readme!
08-15-2012, 12:49 PM #21
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by one View Post
Very big thanks for your hard work on these trophies, i haved your save on the frontpage.

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

Man why don't conviret it to full save set with guide to know what missing and people may upload more saves for missing trophys like what I and other did in dirt
08-15-2012, 05:59 PM #22
D-one
Skullhound

Man why don't conviret it to full save set with guide to know what missing and people may upload more saves for missing trophys like what I and other did in dirt

Yes i can do that and i will. I think will be done until next week, i will do this also for R&C 1 & 2 after this one.

The following user thanked D-one for this useful post:

neoar
08-16-2012, 04:30 AM #23
neoar
Space Ninja
yes plesae so we know what to play before the save and what after will be left
so like me who never played all o them till now can help while playing by uploading some missing saves for all 3 parts
08-16-2012, 09:20 AM #24
volcomstx3600
Bounty hunter
Just play the game it's a good game then use the trophy hacks. One of my favorite series
08-17-2012, 08:38 PM #25
D-one
Skullhound
Changed into a Platinum Saveset + Guide!
08-18-2012, 07:23 AM #26
game2nice
Level 1 Trustworthy ^ _^

Introduction: Following this guide will get you Platinum with some effort, the story & skillpoints trophies must be done by yourself. The trophies that are harder will we get with Gamesaves after getting your story & skillpoints related trophies!

Credits to following Members for their Saves:

D-one
Dan2k9FNiX
volcomstx3600
xsammi

THREAD SAVES PACKAGE
All the thread saves as of August 17th 2012.
DOWNLOAD SAVE: (32mb) You must login or register to view this content.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STEP 1.0 Getting the Story & Skillpoints trophies without Gamesaves.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Saves yet for trophies on Step 1.0

Biobliteration
Defeat the Biobliterator to complete the game
Instructions: Follow the story until the final boss and beat the final boss to end the game for the trophy.

Nefarious No More
Defeat Dr. Nefarious in the Final Battle
Instructions: Follow the story until the final boss, beat Nefarious for the trophy.

Bash the Bug
Defeat Scorpio with only the wrench in Annihilation Nation
Instructions: Go to the Annihilation Nation start the challenge Scorpio and try to beat him with only the wrench, it should go easy.

Stay Squeeky Clean
Complete the "Path of Death" on Florana without taking any damage
Instructions: Go to Planet Florana and complete the Path of Death (Fire Platform and falling bolders) without taking any damage.

Monkeying Around
Hit Skrunch the monkey with your wrench on Starship Phoenix
Instructions: Go to the Starship Phoenix find the monkey on the deck and try to hit the monkey with your wrench.

Reflect On How To Score
Kill 25 enemies with the Refractor on Marcadia
Instructions: On Planet Marcadia with the reflector, stand in the red line with your reflector and try to aim on enemies to kill them.

Search for Sunken Treasure
Destroy all underwater crates on Planet Aquatos
Instructions: On Planet Aquatos after going under water touch all the red boxes to let them explode.

Flee Flawlessly
Complete any Gauntlet Challenge without taking any damage
Instructions: In the Annihilation Nation start Heat Street and try to get any damage and complete the challenge for the trophy,

Bugs to Birds
Convert 15 Blood Flies into Ducks on Daxx
Instructions: Buy the Qwark-o-ray and go to planet Daxx, use the weapon the change 15 flies into ducks.

Get to the Belt
Jump up onto the Asteroid Belt on the Obani Moon
Instructions: Find the tallest tower and use the jump pads to get to the top of it. From that tower use the pad to jump towards the asteroid belt. You must land on a flat asteroid to get this trophy.

Bugs to Birds
Convert 15 Blood Flies into Ducks on Daxx
Instructions: Buy the Qwark-o-ray and go to planet Daxx, use the weapon the change 15 flies into ducks.

It was a very good year…
Destroy the Blimp flying around Metropolis
Instructions: Find the Robot Blimp flying around Metropolis and kill it for the trophy.

Suck It Up
Kill 40 Enemies with the Suck Cannon at the Crash Site
Instructions: On the Crash Site kill 40 enemies with your suck cannon.

Go For Hang Time
Get 2 seconds of air with the Turbo-Slider on Aridia
Instructions: On Planet Aridia use the turbo slider and fly for 2 seconds.

Break the Dan
Destroy the Snowman at Qwark's Hideout
Instructions: The Dan is hidden very well in this game. I recommend finding him once you have the Map-o-Matic to make it easier on yourself.
He's located up on a ledge before jumping across two ice platforms along a small icy stream (this is the area where you had to Hypershot over to it and then deal with a pack of Qwark-Bots and a sweeping laser.) Well instead of jumping across the ice platforms, look to the right of the wall and you should see a large crevice that can serve as a jump slot. Double jump to it, but DON'T glide (Ratchet's feet won't stick to the wall if he's gliding), and as soon as you are inside the jump slot, start jumping up. You'll find Dan up top. Hit him with your wrench to earn this trophy.

Penicillin Anyone?
Infect 30 Enemies with the Infector Gadget on Mylon
Instructions: Make sure you have upgraded the Infector to the Infecto-Bomb before attempting this. With the Infecto-Bomb, just run through the level infecting every enemy you see. This can be a little difficult but it certainly is manageable.

Zap Back At Ya'
Kill 10 Enemies with your Refractor Gadget on Aridia
Instructions: Use your Refractor to reflect the Mech-like Tyhrranoid's lasers back at them. Kill the smaller Tyhrranoid's first as they are weak. This is easiest to achieve in the first mission on Aridia.

Feeling Lucky?
Hit the jackpot on a slot machine in Holostar Studios
Instructions: This is totally based on luck. Hit the slot machines and hope for a jackpot. It is best to play multiple machines at once to reduce the time you spend on this. If you happen to destroy all of the machines as Clank, there are some during the Ratchet portion of Holostar Studios.

STEP 2.0 Getting the remaining harder trophies with Gamesaves.

Strive for Arcade Perfection
Get all Qwark Tokens (100%) on all Vid Comics
Instructions: Go to Qwark Console and collect all the tokens in Vidcome #1. Guide for collecting the tokens: You must login or register to view this content.

Keep the Temperature Low
Get the Snowman Skin
Instructions: Press Start > SPECIAL > SKINS > Buy the SNOWMAN SKIN > exit for the trophy.
DOWNLOAD SAVE: You must login or register to view this content.

Eight Time Champion
Complete all 8 Gauntlet Challenges on Annihilation Nation
Instructions: just load the save and go to Anihilation Nation and do the last challenge(the annihilator) for the trophy. credit to this save goes to D-One for creating it and playing a littlbe bit through and me for finishing the job.

Friends of the Rangers
Complete every battle mission
Instructions: Finish the last Battle Missions Part 5 - X12 Endgame for the trophy!

Mini Ratchet
Find the Ratchet Trophy
Instructions: This is the first trophy you can obtain in Up Your Arsenal. The Ratchet Trophy is found on Florana,
after wall jumping between two walls, go into the opposite room as the ladder at the top. From there,
go straight ahead to the very edge and turn left. You will find that you can walk on the side of the building.
Now jump onto the wheel thing and then onto the other side to grab the Ratchet Trophy.
Watch the video for the location.

Secret Agent Clank
Find the Clank Trophy
Instructions: The Clank Trophy is at Holostar Studios. After regaining control of Ratchet at Clank's trailer,
continue through the game until you get to the lift that requires the Hacker. At the top of the lift,
turn left and you will see a ledge with a trophy on it. Jump over and grab the Clank Trophy.
Watch the video for the location.

Hit the Motherload
Collect all 101 Sewer Crystals on Aquatos
Instructions: Talk to the guy in front of you for the trophy.

Omega Man
Obtain all Omega Weapons
Instructions in the .rar file!

Credits to: You must login or register to view this content.
His thread: You must login or register to view this content.

They Never stop coming
Obtain 10.000.000 Bolts
Instructions in the .rar file!

His thread: You must login or register to view this content.

RY3NO
Attain the RY3NO Gadget
Instructions: Go to a shop and buy the RY3NO for the trophy.

Thorough
Instructions: The last bolt is on The Command Center use the first elevator and jump down to your left last titanium bolt.

Nano Finder
Instructions: Your nano bar is at 199/200 just beat a couple of challenges in my opinion beat the Qwarktastic challenge you will get it that way and get the trophy for 10 Mil bolts and trophy for the Qwarktastic challange.

Qwarktastic Win
Instructions: Beat the Challenge should be easy since i have the Rhino all the way up.

These things never stop comin
Instructions: beat the Qwarktastic challenge and get the last 2 Miillion bolts. They never stop Comin-This should pop up by collecting 1 bolt if not my bad.

Skillmaster
Instructions: Just buy the Infernox armor at the starship, you can also get the trophies- Nefarious no more and Bioliteration by beating the last level.

Finally Platinum, Enjoy!

for some reason both of Dan2k9's saves will not work for me :( i dont know what the problem could be. I'll try to turn off my computer to see. Only trophy i need for the plat is "Omega Man"
08-18-2012, 07:55 AM #27
HtD
Dark Knight
Thanks for the contribution :y:
08-18-2012, 12:10 PM #28
D-one
Skullhound
Originally posted by game2nice View Post
for some reason both of Dan2k9's saves will not work for me :( i dont know what the problem could be. I'll try to turn off my computer to see. Only trophy i need for the plat is "Omega Man"

They work very well. Just copy your save from ps3 to a usb device, copy all the Omega Man contant to the savegame on your usb and resign with xploder.

The following user thanked D-one for this useful post:

game2nice

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo